What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

Does a Bihari look like a Sindhi Baluch ? Punjabi jatt or seriki Pathan? Or a Khatar from attock ? Or a Qazalbash from hazara? Do they have similar culture or language? Food? Etc?
Yes that's the point I wanted to tell your folks when they start this white black nonsense!!

Again did tht son follow guru Gobind or lord Shiva? Did he read Vedas or Granth ?

They respect both the religion just like many Hindus do. It does not matter they read Vedas or Granth!!

Yes that's the point I wanted to tell your folks when they start this white black nonsense!!
Idiots are everywhere ..

They respect both the religion just like many Hindus do. It does not matter they read Vedas or Granth!!

Sir .. I respectfully disagree but tht is your opinion n I respect it... But the world isn't tht rosy .. Anyways tc n good night.

Said by the miny mouse of languages about how an indian speaks.

Stop acting like a drama queen and generalizing people.

I have authority on our language just like brahmins have on hindu matters. Seriously this recent trend of Indians writting Z instead J on PDF is embarassing, no need to be wannabe. Be proud of who you are.

And yet you claim Gandhara civilisation as "Indian", although Gandhara was West of the Indus.

You make no sense, black man.

As I said it is waste of time talking to you because you are unable to make sense.

Major IVC sites are west of Indus, Mohenjo-daro for exemple. This east of indus is just propaganda by hindutvas, hindu religion in current form have its origin in Gupt Empire. Pakistan was part of only two pan India empire, Maurya and Gupta for around 300 years combined.

And Pakistan was not even proper part of Gupta Empire.

700px-Map_for_Gupta_Empire_and_tributaries.svg.png

Last edited:
That is different. In the case I am talking about, the Hindu parents themselves raised their first son as Sikh to fight Muslims and the later ones as Hindu. It was not that the son unilaterally decided to convert and this was a norm at the time of Guru Gobind Singh ji!!

Also, the Hindu families hold all the Sikh gurus in high esteem!! Most of the gurudwaras are half filled by Hindus!!

This seem to be propaganda, and if true then these numbers hardly mattered.

Basically punjabi hindu khatris were doing that for economic reasons in time of Britsh empire, because martial theory kept khatris away from army unless they were raised as sikhs. Tomorrow i will post interesting article i found to expose this propaganda by ganga hindutvas, please spare punjab history since they have nothing to do with your kind.

. :agree: Ranjit Singh too would have identified that Punjab is part of Hindustan and that he's a Punjabi and a Hindustani if one were to ask him that question.

L

Punjabi? Yes but hindustani? Lol

Last edited:
This seem to be propaganda, and if true then these numbers hardly mattered.

Basically punjabi hindu khatris were doing that for economic reasons in time of Britsh empire, because martial theory kept khatris away from army unless they were raised as sikhs. Tomorrow i will post interesting article i found to expose this propaganda by ganga hindutvas, please spare punjab history since they have nothing to do with your kind.

L

Punjabi? Yes but hindustani? Lol

Why do you like Indian Punjabis so much? They hate you more than non Punjabis. Very strange.

Why do you like Indian Punjabis so much? They hate you more than non Punjabis. Very strange.

Like? Not really but we have common history which i agree, but not with biharis, tamils, marathis, bengalis, and god know who. Basically only people in Pakistan who have anything to do with India are Pakistani punjabis with Indian punjabis. Rest is all bs ganga propaganda of akhand bharat.

Like? Not really but we have common history which i agree, but not with biharis, tamils, marathis, bengalis, and god know who. Basically only people in Pakistan who have anything to do with India are Pakistani punjabis with Indian punjabis. Rest is all bs ganga propaganda of akhand bharat.

That's not true. What about other bordering areas like Rajasthan, Haryana, Gujarat, Jammu, Kashmir. You're simplifying things way too much.

That's not true. What about other bordering areas like Rajasthan, Haryana, Gujarat, Jammu, Kashmir. You're simplifying things way too much.

What borders? We only have common things with Indian punjabis. Indian Kashmir is occupied and i don't need to mention it because its obvious they are Pakistanis by default.

Whole Sindh is in Pakistan, few million sindhi hindus in India are inmigrants. Rajasthan again nothing. The only region from Pak which have anything to do with India is Pak punjab with Indian punjab.

Last edited:

Only punjab and AJK share language with indian punjab and J&K on indian side. Rajashthan, Haryana or Gujarat have nothing to do with any area of pakistan in terms of language.

Only punjab and AJK share language and ethnicity with indian punjab and J&K on indian side. Rajashthan, Haryana or Gujarat have nothing to do with any area of pakistan in terms of language or ethnicity.

Gujarat has the Kutch region. Haryana and Indian Punjab have deep ties so by extension, Haryana has deep ties with West Punjab as well.

Gujarat has the Kutch region. Haryana and Indian Punjab have deep ties so by extension, Haryana has deep ties with West Punjab as well.

I am talking about similarity based on language in which case only punjabi language and languages spoken in J&K are shared with their indian counterparts. Indian punjab can have relations with Haryana but that is not translated into common language. Our own pakistani punjab has many dialects of punjabi which don't share much even with indian punjabi , it is just central eastern parts of pakistani punjab which speak Lahori/Majhi dialect which is also spoken on indian side of punjab.

I am talking about similarity based on language in which case only punjabi language and languages spoken in J&K are shared with their indian counterparts. Indian punjab can have relations with Haryana but that is not translated into common language. Our own pakistani punjab has many dialects of punjabi which don't share much even with indian punjabi , it is just central eastern parts of pakistani punjab which speak Lahori/Majhi dialect which is also spoken on indian side of punjab.

Kutchi is similar to Sindhi and also spoken in Pakistani Sindh.

I have authority on our language just like brahmins have on hindu matters. Seriously this recent trend of Indians writting Z instead J on PDF is embarassing, no need to be wannabe. Be proud of who you are.
Oh yeah i forgot that pakistanis have the official thekedari of everything except for Pakistan. I rest my case.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom