What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

India was created on 15 august 1947... Yesterday was your Independence Day..:rofl:
We got political independence and reorganization post 1947, not cultural. Besides, what did our colonial masters call their South Asian possessions as? What were the various European trading companies of the 1600s called as? :azn:

India/Bharat/Hindustan is a historical country. Pakistan was created in 1947 after Rahmat Ali invented the word Pakistan ;)

Lmao there was no historical country when British occupied it.. There were over 600 historic "countries" though..:lol:

We got political independence and reorganization post 1947, not cultural. Besides, what did our colonial masters call their South Asian possessions as? What were the various European trading companies of the 1600s called as? :azn:

What did the ppl of princely states like Jaipur,mewar,Punjab etc cl themselves ? Lol..

Lmao there was no historical country when British occupied it.. There were over 600 historic "countries" though..:lol:

What did the ppl of princely states like Jaipur,mewar,Punjab etc cl themselves ? Lol..

They called themselves Bharatiyas culturally, punjabis, kannadigas etc ethnically and Kapurthalias, Mysoreans etc politically. :happy:

They called themselves Bharatiyas culturally, punjabis, kannadigas etc ethnically and Kapurthalias, Mysoreans etc politically. :happy:
Lololol.. Don't lie .. They didn't even know the word bharatiya even existed lol .. It's used by Hindu extremists or jingoistic nationalists in India today .. N thts it ... I bet ranjit singh called himself punjabi n not indian..:)

Lololol.. Don't lie .. They didn't even know the word bharatiya even existed lol .. It's used by Hindu extremists or jingoistic nationalists in India today .. N thts it ... I bet ranjit singh called himself punjabi n not indian..:)

No dude, I'm not lying. That we're Bharatiyas/Hindustanis was as much a part of our identity in colonial times or the times before that as it was today. I'm not saying every group proscribed to this view, but certainly Hindus everywhere were culturally identifying themselves as those of Bharateeya sabhyata(Indian culture).

The two holiest places to visit for a chaste Hindu have been Kashi(Varanasi) in UP and Rameshwaram in TN for at least two millenia now. This cultural diffusion has gone on in spite of any number of political entities seperating the two places. :agree: Ranjit Singh too would have identified that Punjab is part of Hindustan and that he's a Punjabi and a Hindustani if one were to ask him that question.

No dude, I'm not lying. That we're Bharatiyas/Hindustanis was as much a part of our identity in colonial times or the times before that as it was today. I'm not saying every group proscribed to this view, but certainly Hindus everywhere were culturally identifying themselves as those of Bharateeya sabhyata(Indian culture).

The two holiest places to visit for a chaste Hindu have been Kashi(Varanasi) in UP and Rameshwaram in TN for at least two millenia now. This cultural diffusion has gone on in spite of any number of political entities seperating the two places. :agree: Ranjit Singh too would have identified that Punjab is part of Hindustan and that he's a Punjabi and a Hindustani if one were to ask him that question.

Lol come on buddy we all know tht is not true ..

Lol come on buddy we all know tht is not true ..

Which part?:undecided: Hinduism has been a major influence on the cultural unity of India. In fact, it was the only thread that united all the diverse set of people, as they all believed in Hindu mythology, and hence believed in the tale of the Legendary Emperor Bharata securing over and ruling the entire subcontinent.

Which part?:undecided: Hinduism has been a major influence on the cultural unity of India. In fact, it was the only thread that united all the diverse set of people, as they all believed in Hindu mythology, and hence believed in the tale of the Legendary Emperor Bharata securing over and ruling the entire subcontinent.
Whatever you say man ..

@Jaggu. Sir do Sikhs believe in Hindu mythology,?

Actually no you know very well having weird mustaches is a very desi thing, I just found it funny you messed with the links. If you did not then why does your hyperlink say Pakistani male but when you click it, you see results for Pakistani man which bring up funky pictures.
Actually you know very well why I posted those links. 'it was an effort to familiarize some of the delusional Pakistanis with their own brothers, their skin/color/weird Paindu facial structures etc. It's funny how idiotic claims Pakistanis make on this forum as if nobody has seen a Pakistani in real life.

Ranjit Singh too would have identified that Punjab is part of Hindustan and that he's a Punjabi and a Hindustani if one were to ask him that question.

Did Ranjeet singh came in your dream to tell you all this BS or is it coming out of your own hiney

Whatever you say man ..

@Jaggu. Sir do Sikhs believe in Hindu mythology,?

There are families where the elder son is Sikh and the younger Hindu. Lots of Hindus became Sikh under Guru Gobind Singh command to fight tyrant Muslim forces. That should be enough to answer your question.

There are families where the elder son is Sikh and the younger Hindu. Lots of Hindus became Sikh under Guru Gobind Singh command to fight tyrant Muslim forces. That should be enough to answer your question.
There are still families where 1 son is a convert the others Hindus etc... Yohanna (cricketer) converted to Islam his family is still Christian .. Does he believe tht Jesus is the son of God? Nope.. Easter bunny? Lol nope.

There are still families where 1 son is a convert the others Hindus etc... Yohanna (cricketer) converted to Islam his family is still Christian .. Does he believe tht Jesus is the son of God? Nope.. Easter bunny? Lol nope.

That is different. In the case I am talking about, the Hindu parents themselves raised their first son as Sikh to fight Muslims and the later ones as Hindu. It was not that the son unilaterally decided to convert and this was a norm at the time of Guru Gobind Singh ji!!

Also, the Hindu families hold all the Sikh gurus in high esteem!! Most of the gurudwaras are half filled by Hindus!!

Actually you know very well why I posted those links. 'it was an effort to familiarize some of the delusional Pakistanis with their own brothers, their skin/color/weird Paindu facial structures etc. It's funny how idiotic claims Pakistanis make on this forum as if nobody has seen a Pakistani in real life.
Does a Bihari look like a Sindhi Baluch ? Punjabi jatt or seriki Pathan? Or a Khatar from attock ? Or a Qazalbash from hazara? Do they have similar culture or language? Food? Etc?

That is different. In the case I am talking about, the Hindu parents themselves raised their first son as Sikh to fight Muslims and the later ones as Hindu. It was not that the son unilaterally decided to convert and this was a norm at the time of Guru Gobind Singh ji!!

Again did tht son follow guru Gobind or lord Shiva? Did he read Vedas or Granth ?

Thts why I mentioned @Jaggu. A Sikh guy who good knowledge of history.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom