What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

Many especially hindus from UP, Bihar also mispronounce "sh" as "s" , for example "shehar" as "sehar". This is what happens when janglis adopt the language of indo-aryans, they are not even able to pronounce simple sounds :lol:

pot calling the kettle black, have you heard your own Urdu, even years of watching PTV failed to teach your proper Urdu. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only indian members are obsessed with pakistan and pakistanis on this forum, I don't see any member from other countries obsessed with pakistan that is why I say indians like you and many others are "wanna be pakistanis" :D

Yeah so Mr. Enlightened tell what would be my next step in my colossal tale of change of flags. I would tell in europe that i am not indian but a pakistan?. Still to witness that but yeah qute a few cases of otherwise around....

First of all its Jiba and Jamana for you, please write properly. Stop acting like us, wannabe.

Jiba and jamana is Hindi and thus correct. ;)

Urdu is the language of Ganga Muslims and Indus Muslims love to copycat the culture of Ganga Muslims. :lol::lol: Pakistan's languages are Lahnda, Sindhi, Pashto and Baloch. ;)

You are persian wannabe by pronouncing hindu just like persians did. You are dom/dalit, what claim you have on anything?

Not just pronouncing but what I don't understand is on one hand they hate anything brought by muslims in india but are willing to happily keep persian words like hind, hindi , hindustan given by muslim rulers of the land.

Its Dravida which was the southernmost region of our Bharat while Gandhara was the northernmost region. ;) Your alien kind have nothing in common with cultures of people East of Indus river.

Gandhara was a pashtun civilisation, nothing to do with you dravidians.
We pashtuns are natives of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

India/Dravidia didn't exist on the map, only small kingdoms thats all:

Pahlavas_050ad.jpg

India/Dravidia exists since British Discovery and Occupation before that there was no India.

Gandhara was a pashtun civilisation, nothing to do with you dravidians.
We pashtuns are natives of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

You mean Pashtun spoke Sanskrit and Prakrit and practiced Hinduism and founded the cities with Hindu names like Takshashila, Puskhakalvati. But all Pashtuns told me their ancestors never practiced Hinduism. You seems a very confused man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not just pronouncing but what I don't understand is on one hand they hate anything brought by muslims in india but are willing to happily keep persian words like hind, hindi , hindustan given by muslim rulers of the land.
And which birdie told you that?

We eat samosa and jalebi which are persian dishes
we totally own the taj mahal lol
we totally give our speeches from red fort essentially a heritage from islamic empire
that is to name a few....

dude get your facts straight indian society is unlike pakistani society segregated by just one thing. we are a diversified society with excerpts from all the people who are essentially indian.

You mean Pashtun spoke Sanskrit and Prakrit and practiced Hinduism and founded the cities with Hindu names like Takshashila, Puskhakalvati. But all Pashtuns told me their ancestors never practiced Hinduism. You seems a very confused man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Add Arabs also

In which third grade Sarkari school you read this. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Sanskrit comes from KPK. From a man called Panini. Sanskrit was closely related to Avestan.
Oldest texts are the Avesta and the Rig Veda.
Avesta from the Iranians and Rig Veda from the Indo-aryan.
Indo-aryan practised Vedic religion.
There was nothing like Hinduism.
"Hinduism" is a mixture of vedic and dravidian traditions. And the term "Hinduism" is a British invention.

The word Pushkalavati gives you a hint.

Pashtuns were mainly Buddhists.

Pahlavas were Iranians, what they have to do with native civilization of Indus people, next time you will say British rule was also a Pakistani civilization. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No Pahlavas dynasty is native to Pakistan. The King was Gondophares. It is said that he was Balochi or Pashtun.
All native, my black friend.

Sanskrit comes from KPK. From a man called Panini. Sanskrit was closely related to Avestan.
"Hinduism" is a mixture of vedic and dravidian traditions. And the term "Hinduism" is a British invention.

Pushakala and Taksha were nephews of Hindu god Rama and thus two major cities of Gandhara were named after him, while Kasur and Lahore were named of sons of Lord Rama. ;) Pashtuns has as much claim on our heritage of Gandhara as much white Americans have claim on Native Americans civilization. ;) The four Vedas are still considered as a supreme scriptures in Hinduism. ;) You go claim Persian Empire. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No Pahlavas dynasty is native to Pakistan. The King was Gondophares. It is said that he was Balochi or Pashtun.
All native, my black friend.

Pahlavas were iranians and foreign conquerors. You make every foreign invader as Pakistan, even British rule was a native Pakistani dynasty. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

was it not???????????????????????:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

It was it seems. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Sanskrit comes from KPK. From a man called Panini.
Actually origins or sanskrit are disputed and it is not sure who wrote the grammar for it. he created sanskrit morphology but was not the creator of language itself.
Sanskrit was closely related to Avestan.
Agreed
We already know that. There is no translation of religion in hindi or sanskirt. dharma actually translates to way of life. there is no term called religion in sanskrit. Never needed that.

And who were they before advent of budhhism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom