What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

Why do Indians say "Hind", "Hindus", "Hindustan" and not "Hindh", "Hindhus" and "Hindhustan"?

Do you black people even have "dh" in your dravidian languages?

Can the non-Indo-Aryan people West of the Indus pronounce it properly, Sindh or Gandhara. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then what do sindh mean ? is it different from Sindh ?

Pakistan historically was known as Sindh valley, which include Kashmir, Punjab, KPK, Balochistan and Sindh.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Lothal was colony of Sindh Valley and not actual part of civilization.

Can the non-Indo-Aryan people West of the Indus pronounce it properly, Sindh or Gandhara. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You didn't answer my question, DRAVIDIC:

Why do you dravidians say "Hind", "Hindus", "Hindustan" and not "Hindh", "Hindhus" and "Hindhustan"?

And than you get mad if Arabs say Sind and not Sindh.

You didn't answer my question, DRAVIDIC:

Why do you dravidians say "Hind", "Hindus", "Hindustan" and not "Hindh", "Hindhus" and "Hindhustan"?

And than you get mad if Arabs say Sind and not Sindh.

They came from Persian, but you didn't answer can you even pronounce Sindh or Gandhara properly. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pashtuns speak urdu?

Interesting.

You dravidians should teach the North-Dravidians your languages because they forgot their languages and speak Indo-aryan languages now which aren't their languages.
Phew lecture being given whom to teach language by the people of nation who has already undergone partition because of language... Ironic aint it?

khud k ghar ko ziba karke kehte hain ghar chalo aise
milte hain zamane ko nasoor kaise kaise

Phew lecture being given whom to teach language by the people of nation who has already undergone partition because of language... Ironic aint it?

First of all its Jiba and Jamana for you, please write properly. Stop acting like us, wannabe.

They came from Persian, but you didn't answer can you even pronounce Sindh or Gandhara properly. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes we can pronounce Sindh and Gandhara.

So you are admitting that your country is build on wrong persian word?

Hind and not Hindh.

And again wrong deductions of Sindh.

Is there something your fake country got right?

Bangladesh should have never been a part of Pakistan at the begin with.
It was a mistake which was automatically solved.

I don't speak Hindi.

Yes we can pronounce Sindh and Gandhara.

So you are admitting that your country is build on wrong persian word?

Hind and not Hindh.

And again wrong deductions of Sindh.

Is there something your fake country got right?

Bangladesh should have never been a part of Pakistan at the begin with.
It was a mistake which was automatically solved.

I don't speak Hindi.
Dude thats your problem if you think so but as far as india is concerned we guys change our accent every 100 km and lannguage at 200 km and we dont seem to have problem with that. and as far as the language barrier is considered i have been in telangana for quite sometime whose mother toungue is telugu with 0 or no knowledge of it and i am surviving pretty well.

Secondly that was urdu not hindi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom