What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

They are tanned due to intense sun and 50 degree centigrades that they have in long summers , their features are still same like other pakistanis.

Yes either they are tanned due to hot summer in South Pakistan or they are mixed because in South Pakistan there are also Africans like the Makranis and Sheedis and some dravidians.
But their features are more caucasian and look different than indians who look more african/dravidian.

These people are from Pakistan, maybe South Punjab or Sindh.

One part of South Punjabis and Sindhis are light skinned the other part is darker skinned. They are mixed.

But even these people look very different than Indians.

Their facial structures is more caucasian than the facial structures of an Indian.

Facial structures of an Indian is more african.

And as I said majority of Pakistanis is light skinned.
Only Minority is darker skinned especially the Muhajirs (who are not natives of Pakistan), one part of Sindhis, South Punjabis and some Balochis. They are mixed with Africans/dravidians.

But again they are the minority and even those people except for the muhajirs have more caucasian features than Indians.

And look at the map:

map_of_skin_color_distribution.gif

India's skin color is in the same level as Africa.

You mean this graph is real and those people are hypothetical. :omghaha::omghaha:

They are tanned due to intense sun and 50 degree centigrades that they have in long summers , their features are still same like other pakistanis.

:rofl::rofl:

Look at them . Taking such pride on the warcrimes of arabs against other ethnicities and races. Don't worry ,the way islam is going ,it will self-destruct if does not renounce all that violence against other people,races and religions.

It will spread across the world and you will be left watching

I don't get what the fuss is all about. All Inhibitors of the Arabian Peninsula call Indians Hindis. A Hindi can be of whatever religion.
A non muslim Indian is called a Hindusi.

Ex: Ahmed is a muslim Hindi.
Mani is a Hindusi Hindi

Here look at some pics of your breed

Pakistani male - Google Search

Here are Indians

Indian male - Google Search

Decide for yourself who is what? Anyways, color does not matter but I am glad all the dicks like you sticked with Pakistan in 1947 else India would have become what Pakistan is today. I thank god for the same!!

I don't need to decide anything its pretty clear. Why even bother? When 99% of Indians here when asked post punjabi and indian pathans photos to prove how handsome Indians are. And these groups barely make 1% of Indian population.

Now I know that you are retarted.
Either you are not listening or you can't speak English.
I'm sorry I can't speak your Indian/Black English.

If Pakistanis are "brown" than Indians are ultra black.

Even these Pakistanis look better than all of you Indians.
And in case you don't know Pakistanis are not one ethnic but 5 major ethnics: Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Punjabis, Sindhis and Balochis. So Pakistanis don't look all the same.

But Pakistanis are in majority light skinned whereas Indians are in MAJORITY black skinned thats a fact!

One map for you:

Why are Indians denying their Dravidian heritage and that they are black?
Why do Indians have identy crisis?
That is the delusion you people live in, look at the average pakistani and Indian male, no different yet you think yourselves as white.self loathing at its best.
You people hate the way you look,Don't tell me you are caucasian now, last time i heard a pakistani make that claim in moscow the russians beat the crap out of him calling him nigger etc. and that guy was what you consider by your pakistani standard as ultra white skin :rofl:
Same thing all over europe Nobody sees you as white folk, don't make that mistake and delude yourself into thinking you are white.You are the same brown as us, you are not that different.
This delusion is what breaks your country, while we know our identity you don't you discard your ancestral identity and try to be arab,turkish,white that leads to problems like TTP,BALUCHIS etc.
This delusion that Bangladeshis were black and you were white is what made you do Genocide on them and ultimately your nation broke up into Bangladesh
Keep deluding yourself good for us another piece will break up soon ;)
Go ahead White man!:rofl:
Don't bother quoting me again, you carry on being white, your country will know where that will lead to in future :D
I don't get what the fuss is all about. All Inhibitors of the Arabian Peninsula call Indians Hindis. A Hindi can be of whatever religion.

Mani is a Hindusi Hindi
I am Glad you told the truth the Pakistani friends here were deluding themselves forgetting their ancestry? they seem to be in denial.Al-Hind is a geographical word just as caucasus is for caucasians etc.
They think themselves as white caucasians or Middle east Arabs. :)
Just like Chinese call Indian people Yindoo even though they are of different religion.
Ancient civilizations know India as Hindsthan, the newly formed pakistan is trying to create a separate identity,good i say but you cannot forget your ancestry and claim another mans ancestry.Truth prevails in the end.

Last edited:

Mani is a Hindusi Hindi

Sir you are right. People here are confusing Hindu and Hindi.

Arabs learned it from Persians. They invent nothing new.

I hope your statement is in context. Because it can not be true in a wider one.

then why Hindus in India consider these Muslims as traitors.

Pakistanis/Bengalis are also called Hindu by Arabs ,one dirty Arab called me a poor hindu as well once 'miskeen hindu' in a derogatory way in Dubai shit country fake people wannabee european whiteys

Racist ba5t4rd5

bwahahahahahahahhahaha thats may be Gulf is full of Cheap Indian labour as well along with Pakistanis and Bangaldeshis

Mani is a Hindusi Hindi

Indian hindus are so much naive to confuse word Hindi with hindusi ;) so nevermind these Hindus will twist and twist to prove that Indian Muslims are still Hindus and India is only for Hindus

Now I know that you are retarted.
Either you are not listening or you can't speak English.
I'm sorry I can't speak your Indian/Black English.

If Pakistanis are "brown" than Indians are ultra black.

Even these Pakistanis look better than all of you Indians.
And in case you don't know Pakistanis are not one ethnic but 5 major ethnics: Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Punjabis, Sindhis and Balochis. So Pakistanis don't look all the same.

But Pakistanis are in majority light skinned whereas Indians are in MAJORITY black skinned thats a fact!

One map for you:

Why are Indians denying their Dravidian heritage and that they are black?
Why do Indians have identy crisis?

:P lag ro sha lala.

You are you are touching their nerves or as they say in Urdu dukhti rag pe inki haath rakh rahy ho .

And how damn you called these Indians as black dravidians? they are Aryans AARRRiiYANS you know Mughals were also Indians :P

Last edited:
That is the delusion you people live in, look at the average pakistani and Indian male, no different yet you think yourselves as white.self loathing at its best.
You people hate the way you look,Don't tell me you are caucasian now, last time i heard a pakistani make that claim in moscow the russians beat the crap out of him calling him nigger etc. and that guy was what you consider by your pakistani standard as ultra white skin
Same thing all over europe Nobody sees you as white folk, don't make that mistake and delude yourself into thinking you are white.You are the same brown as us, you are not that different.
This delusion is what breaks your country, while we know our identity you don't you discard your ancestral identity and try to be arab,turkish,white that leads to problems like TTP,BALUCHIS etc.
This delusion that Bangladeshis were black and you were white is what made you do Genocide on them and ultimately your nation broke up into Bangladesh
Keep deluding yourself good for us another piece will break up soon
Go ahead White man!
Don't bother quoting me again, you carry on being white, your country will know where that will lead to in future

Is that Indian guy seriously pretending to look like Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Balochis, Punjabis and Sindhis (Pakistanis)?

I'm done!

@oye_natta @Malik Abdullah @Spring Onion @Psycho Pakistani

Mani is a Hindusi Hindi

That is the correct description since india in arabic language is called "hind" and therefore a native of "hind" is called "hindi" and NOT "hindu" belonging to some common religion which psychopaths from India are implying here.

That is the correct description since india in arabic language is called "hind" and therefore a native of "hind" is called "hindi" and NOT "hindu" belonging to some common religion which psychopaths from India are implying here.

:lol: Why you Pakistani so much obsessed with arab???

They are not related to you, and dnt even they care about you. But so many psychopath from your country dnt want to accept this simple fact.

They are not related to you, and dnt even they care about you. But so many psychopath from your country dnt want to accept this simple fact.

I lived in germany and many of my friends there were arabs from different arabian countries of middle east and north africa, they all get along pretty well with pakistanis. I didn't make any indian friend there , they just looked too greasy and primitive looking people without any manners :lol:

Last edited:
He is not wrong in essence, the Muslims of the subcontinent were referred to as Hindu Muslims. That is because a lot of the customs and behaviour was still common. It is only this recent wave of Urbi wanabeeism that has created a larger divide.

And what about your obsession about Pakistan? Are you related to us?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom