What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

Actually the word "Hindu" and "India" is a wrong deduction of Sindh!
Persians, Arabs and Europeans (British) took the word Sindh and replaced "S" with "H" so it became Hind after Sindh and British/European also removed "S" completly so it became "Ind(ia)".
British discovered modern day "India", conquered it and founded "India" which didn't exist before the British came.
They called the inhabitents as "Indians" and their religion as "Hinduism".
Indian and Hindu is the same thing. An Indian who says he is Indian and a Hindu is like saying he is Indian and Indian or Hindu and Hindu.
Both the same thing "Indian" without an "H" and "Hindu" with an "H".
And again both are wrong deductions of Sindh!
"India" and "Hinduism" is a British invention.

Indians/Black people don't have a real name and identity.

I believe people of your kind from West of the Indus have anything to do with people East of the Indus.

Yes, that's in modern time but not in ancient time.

hmm, Indus valley civilisation, indo-parthian empire, indo-greek empire, indo-scythian empire, and even all the foreign invaders like the persians, greeks, arabs, turks and mongols ruled Pakistan all together west, north and east of the indus.

Even we pashtuns ruled all of Pakistan.

Even in Europe & america I have come across Pakistanis naming their shops after India

That's because these "Pakistanis" sell themselves out for money. Europeans and americans don't like Pakistan and it is unfamiliar. So for the money they write "India" on it.

That's because these "Pakistanis" sell themselves out for money. Europeans and americans don't like Pakistan and it is unfamiliar. So for the money they write "India" on it.
India also stands for CHEAP & AFFORDABLE :enjoy:
Your country still doesn't have a real name, my black friend.
They are Old members and we've friendly attitude towards them, moreover better to avoid such terms...

Muslims are called hindus. Good, the gulf arabs will make sure that the ummah will be destroyed by their racism.

PANAJI: Hindu is a word used by "non-Indians referring to Indians, many times irrespective of religion" and in the Gulf countries even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu, chief minister Manohar Parrikar told the Goa legislative assembly on Wednesday.

"It's a word used by non-Indians referring to Indians, many times irrespective of religion... If you go to Gulf countries even a Muslim (from India) is called Hindu by them," Parrikar said in an intervention during a discussion in the assembly on archives and archaeology even as leader of opposition Pratapsingh Rane contended that the word Hindu did not exist in the ancient Vedas.

"There is no word Hindu in the Vedas. There is no Hindu word. Maybe our deputy chief minister is thinking that there may be something," Rane said, singling out deputy chief minister Francis D'Souza who on July 25 had sparked a national controversy by claiming that India was already a "Hindu nation".

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar - The Times of India
To? :what: So what?

What he says is exactly right. Even Pakistani Muslims identifies themselves as Indians in US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
:rofl:

No they dont:cheesy:

Pakistani's hate indians and hindu's,,, consider you lesser darker pagan lowlifes (no offence), no Pakistani would state he is indian.

You heard a couple of stories from years ago at the height of 9/11 & iraq war and think this is the norm:D

On the other hand there are thousands of indians who change their names to white names like Tony, Sat, Bobby to try to hid their own culture and back ground

Muslims are called hindus. Good, the gulf arabs will make sure that the ummah will be destroyed by their racism.

The Gulf Arabs are not islam..

Islam is the will of God and growing across the world, not arabs not anyone else will be able to stop it

If Islam is will of God, then why isis ,al-nusra,shias,sunnis,wahabbis,barelvis ,deobandis killing each other in name of God.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare| Reuters
Pakistani singers introduce themselves as Indians abroad: Sukhvinder Singh - The Times of India

Because humans will be humans,,, why does a gang of 5 indian men rape a indian woman on a moving bus in the middle of Dhelhi and then further abuse her by using iron rods

Your own source points out it is after a bomb scare when people are worried and even then its a tiny percentage, more indians change their names and actions to acceptable western ones to try and hide their back ground then pakistani's/muslims ever did

Indian Muslims are now being told what to call themselves. Looks like 'Shuddhi' will eventually become a state policy under Modi.

Actually the word "Hindu" and "India" is a wrong deduction of Sindh!
Persians, Arabs and Europeans (British) took the word Sindh and replaced "S" with "H" so it became Hind after Sindh and British/European also removed "S" completly so it became "Ind(ia)".
British discovered modern day "India", conquered it and founded "India" which didn't exist before the British came.
They called the inhabitents as "Indians" and their religion as "Hinduism".
Indian and Hindu is the same thing. An Indian who says he is Indian and a Hindu is like saying he is Indian and Indian or Hindu and Hindu.
Both the same thing "Indian" without an "H" and "Hindu" with an "H".
And again both are wrong deductions of Sindh!
"India" and "Hinduism" is a British invention.

Indians/Black people don't have a real name and identity.

Leave the Indians aside since your ancestors fall into the same basket as them, let me assure you that the Blacks of Africa have a recorded history and a deeply entrenched identity and culture. In a nutshell, speak for yourself and keep your racist rhetoric for your family table during dinner time where it maybe better received

Indian Muslims are now being told what to call themselves. Looks like 'Shuddhi' will eventually become a state policy under Modi.

It already has. Apparently the Muslims are joining the RSS en masse in the last few months :D

Because humans will be humans,,, why does a gang of 5 indian men rape a indian woman on a moving bus in the middle of Dhelhi and then further abuse her by using iron rods

Your own source points out it is after a bomb scare when people are worried and even then its a tiny percentage, more indians change their names and actions to acceptable western ones to try and hide their back ground then pakistani's/muslims ever did

You truly made a 360 degree turn between posts 34 and 36 there :D

I guess in Arab countries Indians are called "Hindis"
You guess that right- and its in no form a racist word-

I remeber once a saudi asked me where I am from and then tried to guess it saying hindi?- I said no I am bakistani- he casually replied hindi bakistani same same-
So I replied to him yeah just like saudi and yamni same same- :lol:-
His facial expressions told me he completely understood what I meant :lol:-
I bet he will never in his life again say bakistani hindi same same- :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom