What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

Indian Muslims are now being told what to call themselves. Looks like 'Shuddhi' will eventually become a state policy under Modi.

And shuddhi will be much easier with arab supremacism and racism . I thank the wonderful arabs for their 'implicit' support.

Funny the name Bharat, Hindusthan exsted before Pakistan or any other nation called Britain came into existence.
Let me guess Why was Americas discovered cos christopher columbus went in search of India.
Alexander came in search of India.
World spice trade happened from India.
So only pakistan didnt exist before 1947.we do..
Black friend? lol you are a brown **** to white people, no matter how white you try to be in front of white people for them you are brown. :D
Last time i checked in some baltic countries people were refusing to rent homes to pakistanis after 9/11 so they masquerade themselves as indians to get rented accomodation :D

Are you retarded?

The term "India" existed thats right. But the country "India" didn't exist before British discovery, conquest and creation.

Your stupid europeans thought that the myth "India" was North and South America so they called the native Americans as "Indians". WHICH IS WRONG.

Your stupid europeans conquered South east Asia and called a country "Indonesia", WHICH IS WRONG.

Your stupid europeans conquered modern day India, and created "India" which didn't exist before the british arrived.
Indian and Hindu which is both the same thing and WRONG DEDUCTIONS OF SINDH.

Modern day Pakistan exist since 1947 thats right but the predecessor states of Pakistan (Indus valley civilisation (Sindh), Indo-Parthian empire, Indo-Greek empire, Indo-Scythian empire, Durrani empire, Sikh empire...) existed and have a history since 5000 years.
Empires and predecessor states of Pakistan changed but NEVER the ethinics, ethnic groups, races, civilisation and history.
Ignoring the predecessor states of Pakistan is like ignoring the Soviet Union or the Qing Empire and so on.

India on the other hand exists since BRITISH OCCUPATION, before that there was nothing called India or a country in india, only small kingdoms these are the predecessor states of India.

Look at the map, no INDIA:

Pahlavas_050ad.jpg

Black friend? lol you are a brown **** to white people, no matter how white you try to be in front of white people for them you are brown.

If Pakistanis are brown, then what are Indians?

Indians are actually funny people, because Indians call themselves "brown" to distinguish themselves from Africans.

But both Indians and Africans look the same, both are black.

Because humans will be humans,,, why does a gang of 5 indian men rape a indian woman on a moving bus in the middle of Dhelhi and then further abuse her by using iron rods

Your own source points out it is after a bomb scare when people are worried and even then its a tiny percentage, more indians change their names and actions to acceptable western ones to try and hide their back ground then pakistani's/muslims ever did
They might sound western because most westerners cannot pronounce our names so they choose easy nick names not change their names.Indians dont try to hide they are from India as pakistanis do as said in the posts above.
The rapists in that bus and the kid who abused her by a iron rod was a muslim.
So no wonder you guys have a bad rep everywhere.

Are you retarded?

The term "India" existed thats right. But the country "India" didn't exist before British discovery, conquest and creation.

Your stupid europeans thought that the myth "India" was North and South America so they called the native Americans as "Indians". WHICH IS WRONG.

Your stupid europeans conquered South east Asia and called a country "Indonesia", WHICH IS WRONG.

Your stupid europeans conquered modern day India, and created "India" which didn't exist before the british arrived.
Indian and Hindu which is both the same thing and WRONG DEDUCTIONS OF SINDH.

Modern day Pakistan exist since 1947 thats right but the predecessor states of Pakistan (Indus valley civilisation (Sindh), Indo-Parthian empire, Indo-Greek empire, Indo-Scythian empire, Durrani empire, Sikh empire...) existed and have a history since 5000 years.
Empires and predecessor states of Pakistan changed but NEVER the ethinics, ethnic groups, races, civilisation and history.
Ignoring the predecessor states of Pakistan is like ignoring the Soviet Union or the Qing Empire and so on.

India on the other hand exists since BRITISH OCCUPATION, before that there was nothing called India or a country in india, only small kingdoms these are the predecessor states of India.

Look at the map, no INDIA:

Pahlavas_050ad.jpg

Indians are actually funny people, because Indians call themselves "brown" to distinguish themselves from Africans.

The historical name of India is Bharat,persians called in Hindusthan, Greeks called it India.
People living in India know it by the name of Bharat and the people living in Bharat were called Bharati since acient times,so i dont know where you think we don't know what was Ancient India or not?
India might had many kingdoms but all of them know the geography of Bharat.Even our scriptures of thousands of years say so.
No you are brown too except that you think you are white and therefore you tend to call Indians as black etc.Somehow you think that makes you white, NO IT DOES NOT!:bunny:
You will still remain a Brown **** in front of a white man.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Are you retarded?

Here look at some pics of your breed

Pakistani male - Google Search

Here are Indians

Indian male - Google Search

Decide for yourself who is what? Anyways, color does not matter but I am glad all the dicks like you sticked with Pakistan in 1947 else India would have become what Pakistan is today. I thank god for the same!!

"There is no word Hindu in the Vedas. There is no Hindu word.''

Yet kamzaat hindus in this forum never stop reminding us that we were hindus once. Arabs used to differintiate Pakistan and Bharat thousand years ago as Al-Sindh for Pakistan and Hind for Bharat. So its expected arabs will call any Indian ''hindu'' even now.

''In 711 AD, Muhammad bin Qasim led an Umayyad force of 20,000 cavalry and 5 catapults. Muhammad bin Qasim defeated the Raja Dahir, and captured the cities of Alor, Multan and Debal. Sindh became the easternmost province of the Umayyad Caliphate and was referred to as "Al-Sindh" on Arab maps, with lands further east known as "Hind"
Hindi means indian in arabic , what's wrong with that, it represent nationality not religion. Indian Muslim will be called هندي مسلم.

:rofl:

No they dont:cheesy:

Pakistani's hate indians and hindu's,,, consider you lesser darker pagan lowlifes (no offence), no Pakistani would state he is indian.

Yes they do my friend. Here in Wellington, I came across three men in my office (on different occasions) who intruduced themselves as Indian....but were proved otherwise after couple of months.
Also there are couple of resturants which are owned by Pakistanis but named after Indian cities and monuments....with caption "Authentic Indian Food" below it.

The historical name of India is Bharat,persians called in Hindusthan, Greeks called it India.
People living in India know it by the name of Bharat and the people living in Bharat were called Bharati since acient times,so i dont know where you think we don't know what was Ancient India or not?
India might had many kingdoms but all of them know the geography of Bharat.Even our scriptures of thousands of years say so.
No you are brown too except that you think you are white and therefore you tend to call Indians as black etc.Somehow you think that makes you white, NO IT DOES NOT!
You will still remain a Brown **** in front of a white man.

Now I know that you are retarted.
Either you are not listening or you can't speak English.
I'm sorry I can't speak your Indian/Black English.

If Pakistanis are "brown" than Indians are ultra black.

Here look at some pics of your breed

Pakistani male - Google Search

Here are Indians

Indian male - Google Search

Decide for yourself who is what? Anyways, color does not matter but I am glad all the dicks like you sticked with Pakistan in 1947 else India would have become what Pakistan is today. I thank god for the same!!

Even these Pakistanis look better than all of you Indians.
And in case you don't know Pakistanis are not one ethnic but 5 major ethnics: Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Punjabis, Sindhis and Balochis. So Pakistanis don't look all the same.

But Pakistanis are in majority light skinned whereas Indians are in MAJORITY black skinned thats a fact!

One map for you:

map_of_skin_color_distribution.gif

Why are Indians denying their Dravidian heritage and that they are black?
Why do Indians have identy crisis?

Last edited:
Now I know that you are retarted.
Either you are not listening or you can't speak English.
I'm sorry I can't speak your Indian/Black English.

If Pakistanis are "brown" than Indians are ultra black.

Even these Pakistanis look better than all of you Indians.
And in case you don't know Pakistanis are not one ethnic but 5 major ethnics: Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Punjabis, Sindhis and Balochis. So Pakistanis don't look all the same.

But Pakistanis are in majority light skinned whereas Indians are in MAJORITY black skinned thats a fact!

One map for you:

Why are Indians denying their Dravidian heritage and that they are black?
Why do Indians have identy crisis?

What is the country of origin of these people. ;)

img_5848-copy-2.jpg

Do you dispute that historically the word Hindu meant Indian until it was confined to believers of Sanatana dharma. ;) @oye_natta Persians coined the the term Hind/Hindu, not Arabs. ;)

But Arabs redefined the term hindu by differentiating it from Al-sindh after Arabs became daddies of persians by comprehensively defeating them.

img_5848-copy-2.jpg

Clearly paksitan and specifically south punjab or northern sindh , what is surprising in it.

Arabs learned it from Persians. They invent nothing new.

Arabs treated persians like slaves after they defeated them, they didn't learn anything from slaves.

img_5848-copy-2.jpg

These people are from Pakistan, maybe South Punjab or Sindh.

One part of South Punjabis and Sindhis are light skinned the other part is darker skinned. They are mixed.

But even these people look very different than Indians.

Their facial structures is more caucasian than the facial structures of an Indian.

Facial structures of an Indian is more african.

And as I said majority of Pakistanis is light skinned.
Only Minority is darker skinned especially the Muhajirs (who are not natives of Pakistan), one part of Sindhis, South Punjabis and some Balochis. They are mixed with Africans/dravidians.

But again they are the minority and even those people except for the muhajirs have more caucasian features than Indians.

And look at the map:

India's skin color is in the same level as Africa.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom