What's new

EU asks Turkey to deploy it's military at Central Africa

Is that so? When i visited turkey last september they did not say that. Most did beg for money or tried to sell random shit.
tipini sikim yav senin .:):) bu oruspu cocuklari hep bizimi buluyor aq!!! you wonder what i said?? thi is what seller told you in turkish after sale:):)

tipini sikim yav senin .:):) bu oruspu cocuklari hep bizimi buluyor aq!!! you wonder what i said?? thi is what seller told you in turkish after sale:):)

there was no sell. I dont buy crap on street. When they came close and offered their stuff i only said "no" and did not stop walking. I didn't even looked towards them.

Is that so? When i visited turkey last september they did not say that. Most did beg for money or tried to sell random shit.

Mate really do you want to go that way now?

Now if it wasn't for bismarck over here İ would have slapped a few words in your face.
Beat it you fricking troll!!

I didn't read everything but MarkuSs never said something bad about Turks. He just talks a lot :rap: you guys fall for his trap by responding hot headedly. Mostly he supports Turks.

Mate really do you want to go that way now?

Now if it wasn't for bismarck over here İ would have slapped a few words in your face.
Beat it you fricking troll!!

it wasn't me who started this shit. It was this anatolian guy who wrote towards me

"turkish people say go f.ck yourself.looser!!!!"

So dont get sentimental when someone strikes back. I don't take such shit without a proper response.

I didn't read everything but MarkuSs never said something bad about Turks. He just talks a lot :rap: you guys fall for his trap by responding hot headedly. Mostly he supports Turks.

Anatolia, insulted him personally. Markus insulted our nationality.

You can see his mindset. No need to drag the issue.

Just ignore Markus, till we get a mod to ourselves.

it wasn't me who started this shit. It was this anatolian guy who wrote towards me

So dont get sentimental when someone strikes back. I don't take such shit without a proper response.

Dont bring personal insult generalized on a whole nation , what you said is also considering us in here too
That guy told you something, tell something to him or ignore, but dont tell something to a Nation

Well,

İ don't care what you guys say to each other personally. However your insults are not on a personal level.
Get your freaking act together übermensch wannabe.

there was no sell. I dont buy crap on street. When they came close and offered their stuff i only said "no" and did not stop walking. I didn't even looked towards them.

This Indian kid... :omghaha:

Why the heck did our mod leave us, before we appointed a new one.

tamam beyler pardon hemen atar yaptiniz yav. yazmam daha

Uygun yolla yaz kardes sana atar yaptigimiz yok, zaten bize laf atmaya yer ariyorlar bide sen oyle deyince ellerine koz geciyor
##just in case some foreigners think we talk hidden things;
Write it in appropiate way as much as you can do according to level of person ,we didnt get mood to you, people already looks forward to same words to turkey's pro in this topic. And when you said some insults, they got a chance to turn back.

Last edited:
It was all about defending the natural resources in the CAR which France are doing. They disarmed the government fractured army and created militias on Dec. 90s Africa all over again...

There are variois sources that France didn't do jackshit but witness in their APC canninbalist eating and one is VICE videos.

So Turkey don't do what France are doing, create safe areas and defend the people and beware of those butcher cannablist christians. Due to graphic content I can't post because of the infraction thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom