What's new

EU asks Turkey to deploy it's military at Central Africa

Nice way to derail the thread.

I think the main reason why EU wants Turkey to participate is to legitimate their "cleansing" of muslims. By this I mean isolating the muslims behind turkish soldiers and allow the christians to rule rest of the country which could be almost 100%.

If EU countries did the same thing they would stand out in a very bad way, so why not use Turkey, her "image" to that end.

I think Turkey should ask the CAR "muslim" leaders and get some input, and even ask Pakistan to participate, and use this chance to plan a proper "domination" of CAR.

EU will spend 20+ billion to further their goals, and they can because money comes and goes. And buying Turkish support is much cheaper for them than handling the muslims themselves.

The same goes for Myanmar, I think it would be best if Turkey could cooperate with Bangladesh on this.

To "dominate" CAR ? Muslims are 15 % of the population .The ideea is to stop them for slaughtering each other.At the moment if they wanted muslims gone they could just sit it out and let the other cannibals run amock.Stupid conspiracy theories are stupid.Damned if you do,damned if you don't,there's no pleasing people like you.

I think the reasont why EU is asking for Turkish soldies is that our soldier can handle better with muslims there than any european soldier, its the same like in Afghanistan.

Turkish soldiers can freely walk around in Afghanistan in contrary to others.

I agree with you about this, thats why they asked our help ,and i think turkish soldiers mostly will have duties like in Afghanistan
Probably Turkey will response positively

Some of you act like there's something special in asking Turkey to pitch in.Guess what ? It's not.My country will send soldiers (50-more may come from gendarme units integrated within EU frame) ,Latvia,Portugal,Georgia,Spain,etc.

Markus, are you Indonesian?
imagesss.jpg

Some of you act like there's something special in asking Turkey to pitch in.Guess what ? It's not.My country will send soldiers (50-more may come from gendarme units integrated within EU frame) ,Latvia,Portugal,Georgia,Spain,etc.

EU send information letter to 6 countruies including georgia, canada USA etc, asking both military aid or humanitatian aid, so it was like a bit special thing for countries not integrated in EU (consider we are not in EU so they should specially ask something :D)

I think turkey should feel honored that we see them as privilidged partner. Beside that it would allow their military to gain international renomee.

"the aggressors had tried to cover the soldiers’ heads in sacks,"

This phrase says it all, seems like your troops had been mistaken with US troops
You caught the point :) so it explains about the reason of it.

EU send information letter to 6 countruies including georgia, canada USA etc, asking both military aid or humanitatian aid, so it was like a bit special thing for countries not integrated in EU (consider we are not in EU so they should specially ask something :D)

Yes,it sent requests to other countries ,not only Turkey.All of those countries are EU partners.

You're not sending aid to the EU,you're sending it to the people in CAR.

I´m half italian and half german.

Nothing indonesian about me:

i7i96wwy.jpg

So stick your personal insults were they belong to.

Anyways, are you aboriginal? I was always fascinated about you guys abcient negrito culture

You look Indonesian and not even slightly German to me.

I think turkey should feel honored that we see them as privilidged partner. Beside that it would allow their military to gain international renomee.

Well, i don't mind your supermacist attitude as i find it idiotical but surely you are gonna piss of my people. Fix your attitude dude.

We Turks dont care whether or not you see us as a privileged partner. You act is if its a privelage to be asked by europe to help out like we are some little kid who has the privelage to play on the computer. We dont measure our selves based on how you guys see us. We know our history we know who we are and have proven to the world that we are capable.

We Turks dont care whether or not you see us as a privileged partner. You act is if its a privelage to be asked by europe to help out like we are some little kid who has the privelage to play on the computer. We dont measure our selves based on how you guys see us. We know our history we know who we are and have proven to the world that we are capable.

Even better than. You can play in the big league. I believe leading nation have a responsibility. The world failed in Ruanda. Lets not make the same mistake again. Its up to turkey if you want help the people there or not to In the end nobody can take that responsibility from you.

Fortunately your opinion about me matters as much as the opinion of my neighbors dog about me.
Even better than. You can play in the big league. I believe leading nation have a responsibility. The world failed in Ruanda. Lets not make the same mistake again. Its up to turkey if you want help the people there or not to In the end nobody can take that responsibility from you.
Grumpy-Cat-1024x721n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom