What's new

Establishment punished former PM Imran Khan due to General Faiz Hameed issue: Parvez Ilahi

Punishment for serving Pakistan truthfully and honestly?

Punishment for opting to buy cheaper wheat and oil from Russia to improve economy?

Punishment for helping poor, establishing food stamps, shelters for poor?

Punishment for raising voice against Islamophobia on an international forum, UN general assembly?

Punishment for raising Kashmir issue, and highlighting genocide of muslims in India?

Punishment of resisting drone attacks and saying Absolutely Not to the CIA bases in Pakistan, 400+ drone attacks which killed thousands of Pakistanis, destroyed our tribal area
Tribal who?
Even today 99% of people outside KPK think drone is non issue
Most nonies(pmln supporters) say terroism solution is to bomb pakistani with drones on their profile/twitter

And they can because PMLN can eaisly form govt by taking 132 seats of 144 in punjab
Even if it takes just central punjab seats it can form govt
PMLN got ZERO votes from sindh kpk balochistan and south punjab
Yet it formed govt here

Politics all over the world is dirty business - doesn't matter if it is career or military or technocrats playing it. This episode of IK being removed is obviously deeply felt among Pakistanis but there are some silver linings / hopes that you can take heart in (so that you can all get over and move on ):
1. There were no tanks rolling in (unlike the past)- it was done thru act of your parliament. Which is how it should be.
2. When IK's party tried some manipulations court stepped in. Which is how it should be.
3. IK is still around and kicking (unlike the past). If people want it they can bring him back. Which is how it should be.
4.At the least, he could serve as a strong opposition party. Which is how it should be in a democracy.

From my outsider view, this whole episode could have gone very bad and gory but because all sides in Pakistan have matured a bit, I feel Pakistan has actually taken an important step towards democracy (including knocking the military hold on power a notch or two).

Election becomes the next milestone
Not really..consitution was vioalted when PTI members were paid off to vote for other side
IK will be dismantled. Process alresdy started

Politics all over the world is dirty business - doesn't matter if it is career or military or technocrats playing it. This episode of IK being removed is obviously deeply felt among Pakistanis but there are some silver linings / hopes that you can take heart in (so that you can all get over and move on ):
1. There were no tanks rolling in (unlike the past)- it was done thru act of your parliament. Which is how it should be.
2. When IK's party tried some manipulations court stepped in. Which is how it should be.
3. IK is still around and kicking (unlike the past). If people want it they can bring him back. Which is how it should be.
4.At the least, he could serve as a strong opposition party. Which is how it should be in a democracy.

From my outsider view, this whole episode could have gone very bad and gory but because all sides in Pakistan have matured a bit, I feel Pakistan has actually taken an important step towards democracy (including knocking the military hold on power a notch or two).

#1: Done through parliament but with obvious horse trading. Is it how it should be?
#2: Courts stepped in where they shouldn't (dictating procedures of NA, including time of new voting) and didn't step in where they should have (question of law 63A). Clearly, had they done their job and ruled on 63A in good time, the wave that became wouldn't have been.
#3: Right. How will people tell you who they want if EVM being discarded to ensure rigging, overseas voting being taken away and CEP in PDM's pocket?

Thanks for joining PDF. Now let me present you my go-to reply to hindutva bhakts:

Stfu pajeet. Stay out of threads of Pakistan's internal affairs.

Thanks for joining PDF. Now let me present you my go-to reply to hindutva bhakts:

Hello. It is Pak internal matter so i won't debate it further, as you say I will stfu. On the matter of pajeet, if I tell you what you are, you will commit suicide , so I will save your life and keep that a mystery. You're welcome.

To be honest I hate all posting by minsitries. I hate why railway need a minsiter, or Chairman for NBP and PIA from ministry. It should be led by the organic leadership from within the org.

I fear if IK got 2/3 rd, then he msut not act foolishly. He must focus on 18th amendment and small provinces, and ECP reforms, etc. He msutn't mandle with Army' laws reforms etc.
He should. Crush these army powers and make Pakistan a normal Country. Enough is enough

Hello. It is Pak internal matter so i won't debate it further, as you say I will stfu. On the matter of pajeet, if I tell you what you are, you will commit suicide , so I will save your life and keep that a mystery. You're welcome.
No no the whole world would laugh at us. We cant stop them. We ourselves provide enough opertunities

Bhai un ka mulk jaisa bhi hai workimg country hai aur world economy hai. Aik zamin ka tukra un ko mila unhoon ne us ko acha banaya. Aik tukra humain mila humari army ne barbad ker ke rakh diya.
Aisa mulk nhn chalta. Aisa drama hoon ga to duniya hassa gi na.
Yeah constitution main likha hai prime minister would decide who would be his army cheif or isi.

Yeah generals khuda nhn hain.
Khuda nhn hai nhn hai.

Yeah zulm-o-sitam ke koh-e-giran
Rui ki terhan ur jain gay inshallah
Khabhi to aisa ho ga

Last edited:
To be honest I hate all posting by minsitries. I hate why railway need a minsiter, or Chairman for NBP and PIA from ministry. It should be led by the organic leadership from within the org.

I fear if IK got 2/3 rd, then he msut not act foolishly. He must focus on 18th amendment and small provinces, and ECP reforms, etc. He msutn't mandle with Army' laws reforms etc.

Removal of 18th amendment will make PPP powerless and establishment may not like that. Remember even with 2/3rd majority the voting etc in the parliament can be sabotaged. IK now in their view is a rebel, a someone they might not want to see as the PM again.

I can understand IK should have been careful and come to an conclusion with the establishment because appointing DG ISI is a serious matter, but removing his government and causing chaos and disunity is unacceptable. Its a big failure from those who are supposed to be protecting us from internal and external threats, we all know foreign agencies are trying to divide us and spread disunity but the establishment move caused just that.

Establishment has exposed themselves. They were caught with their chaadi down. Now the whole world know about their dirty games.

People will lose patients and situation will get worse.
As you have heard in the news, IK has cut off communication with Bajwa and it’s pi$$ing Bajwa off. Worst case scenario, IK will be house arrested or eliminated with the help of TTP.

Bajwa buckled under US pressure (lettergate). No two ways about it.

The regime change process has only got started. Never in Bajwa’s lifetime will he allow Imran Khan to win elections and become the next PM.

You think Donald Lu’s threat was only limited to buying off PTI’s MNA and install a puppet until next elections. Its a long term operation.

This hogwash about giving Faiz Corp Commander experience is just that hogwash...

As soon as he appeared sipping tea in kabul post Amerian withdrawal, Yanks wanted him out and the Traitor in Chief Bajra obliged...

You have to understand the American as well as British, the old Anglo-Saxon psyche, it is big on revenge and taking out people/entities who they feel even the remotest threat from and/or slighted by.

Faiz Hameed smiling ear to ear in Kabul was just too big an insult for the Anglo-Saxon pride to swallow..

Too bad we have traitors under every rock in Pakistan who are willing to do empire's bidding at a drop of a hat and have a legacy/tradition of doing so since the time Britishers/Westerners landed on our shores...

Last edited:
Establishment didn't punish Imran Khan or anyone, they punished Pakistanis. Another 5 years of someone from not these two families would have rendered these corrupt families and their lackeys useless and irrelevant in Pakistani politics ......... but no DHA Inc and Bayzameer Judges cannot afford that.

The only military which has won all elections it contested in.

At this point high command of this institution has no shame left. We are talking about generals who refused dead bodies of their shaheed during kargil because they didnt want to get get caught napping infront of the world.

This hogwash about giving Faiz Corp Commander experience is just that hogwash...

As soon as he appeared sipping tea in kabul post Amerian withdrawal, Yanks wanted him out and the Traitor in Chief Bajra obliged...

You have to understand the American as well as British, the old Anglo-Saxon psyche, it is big on revenge and taking out people/entities who they feel even the remotest threat from and/or slighted by.

Faiz Hameed smiling ear to ear in Kabul was just too big an insult for the Anglo-Saxon pride to swallow..

Too bad we have traitors under every rock in Pakistan who are willing to do empire's bidding at a drop of a hat and have a legacy/tradition of doing so since the time Britishers/Westerners landed on our shores...

I still believe that something really good can come out of this fiasco. Underlying problems can be resolved which have always existed no matter who was in power. What the Americans have triggered here can have a massive blowback.

There are only two outcomes from here onwards.

Hoping to see Bajwa hanged publicly in D Chowk. His little ego has done great deal of damage to the country and the institution.

In a shocking interview yesterday, Chaudhry Parvez Ilahi of PML Q revealed in detail behind the scene details of bad relations between army chief and Imran Khan. He revealed how he tried hard to convince former PM Imran Khan not to dictate army chief about the posting / transfer of DG ISI back in October 2021. He said Imran Khan despite warnings kept delaying the notification of new DG ISI which angered establishment to the point they decided to remove him as punishment!
That's plain and simple sedition of the highest order and mamoth blunder done to suck up huge ego of a puny man or men.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom