What's new

Establishment punished former PM Imran Khan due to General Faiz Hameed issue: Parvez Ilahi

When you have an egoistic and ghaddar general who wanted to be as famous as Raheel Shareef but ended up in the gutters with the Mir Jafars of history, this is bound to happen.
indeed!

Khan was in the process of isolating India
...... Yeah probably in his dreams along with Khilafat and uniting the 'ummah' along with his other grand delusions.
Just look at the position of India on the global stage compared to Pakistan at the end of Imran Khan's tenure, safe to say very far from isolated. In fact India has become more inter connected with global trade, has increased interactions with western states while also maintaining good ties with Russia, tiptoeing this line as it best sees fit.

Last edited:
...... Yeah probably in his dreams along with Khilafat and uniting the 'ummah' along with his other grand delusions.
Just look at the position of India on the global stage compared to Pakistan at the end of Imran Khan's tenure, safe to say very far from isolating, in fact India has become more inter connected with global trade, has increased interactions with western states while also maintaining good ties with Russia, tiptoeing this line as it best sees fit.

Can't blame West's hypocrisy on IK

Ik is the first leader who openly raised voice against hindu Fascism

Can't blame West's hypocrisy on IK
It's not just the west but also African and South East Asian countries as a whole, but yes western interests have had an effect on India's relationship with western countries. But again like i said, this claim of isolating or damaging India really is hollow.

It's not just the west but also African and South East Asian countries as a whole, but yes western interests have had an effect on India's relationship with western countries. But again like i said, this claim of isolating or damaging India really is hollow.

The point being he made an attempt. Not like the rest who just took the abuse. This kind of work takes decades, it doesn't happen overnight.

Modi became so insecure about IK, he did the balakot strikes. He was and is affected by Khan's presence. Just for that I will back Khan.

Sharif family is in bed with Modi and are leashed by the west because of the risk to their assets. The Sharif and Zardari control on Pakistan is checkmate by India. Pakistan was regime changed by India by proxy.

Last edited:
Modi became so insecure about IK, he did the balakot strikes. He was and is affected by Khan's presence. Just for that I will back Khan.

India bombed Pakistan proper. Balakot is in KPK not in Kashmir.

Sharif family is in bed with Modi and are leashed by the west because of the risk to their assets. The Sharif and Zardari control on Pakistan is checkmate by India. Pakistan was regime changed by India by proxy.

This is fascism but then what else to expect when your username is menace2society.

Punishing an elected representative because he just wanted to discuss things from another POV.

I do believe that IK was wrong in wanting Gen Faiz to be DG after his term expired, as the army has it's own system of postings and transfers, but the COAS 'punishing' a sitting PM for having another POV?

Especially since in the end, IK did go with the Army's POV and agreed with their thought process.
Ik didnt remove aazam khan the guy who was at one point advising him to fire the new isi chief and army chief.

Ik didnt remove aazam khan the guy who was at one poi t advising hin to fire the new isi chief and army chief.

whose brainchild was to have a 6 year term? it seems Niazi took things too seriously when he was told he has a fair chance of a decades rule

This is fascism but then what else to expect when your username is menace2society.

I just want Pakistan to behave like the other countries and protect its interests. For too long she has had incompetent corrupt leaders who are too scared to speak their truth.

I understand 30 years of Sharifs and Zardaris has normalized pathetic leadership based on self interest, ethnic and provincial bias.

As a kid I realised very quickly Pakistan is a joke and its elite are backwater families who should never have become the elite. The country is poor and these families are wealthier than they have ever been. Go figure.

I want Khan in for 15 years, presidential system and abolish the 18th amendment.

In a shocking interview yesterday, Chaudhry Parvez Ilahi of PML Q revealed in detail behind the scene details of bad relations between army chief and Imran Khan. He revealed how he tried hard to convince former PM Imran Khan not to dictate army chief about the posting / transfer of DG ISI back in October 2021. He said Imran Khan despite warnings kept delaying the notification of new DG ISI which angered establishment to the point they decided to remove him as punishment!
Only happens in Pakistan! Army says it is neutral which is a travesty because they should fall under the rule of the civilian govt. so many independent pillars running around doing their own thing and call them selves so called patriots :-(. This is one of the primary reason why Pakistan is where it is. International diplomats coming to meet armed forces first and then the civilian govt (only happens in countries like ours unfortunately)

To be honest I hate all posting by minsitries. I hate why railway need a minsiter, or Chairman for NBP and PIA from ministry. It should be led by the organic leadership from within the org.

I fear if IK got 2/3 rd, then he msut not act foolishly. He must focus on 18th amendment and small provinces, and ECP reforms, etc. He msutn't mandle with Army' laws reforms etc.
In any democracy or even dictatorship the cheif executive or his team select heads of various agencies of the state. Who do you think selets MI5, MI6 heads in UK? It's not even the PM but his ministers. MI5 head is selected by hoime secretary [so in Pak context this would have been Sheikh Rashid] and MI6 because it deals with external threats is selected by the foreign secretary [in Pak context this would have been Shah Mahmud Qureshi]. In USA the president selects CIA chief, in Russia Putin selects the FBS chief. I believe in India Modi gets to select RAW chief.

So the PM should have every right to select his ISI chief in Pakistan. I think Faiz Hameed had proven to be vital in the Taliban take over of Kabul and IK wanted him to continue to help him with his ideas on Afghanistan and as a bridge to Central Asia/Russia - as part of his reordering of Pakistan's strategic calculus.

However this is Pakistan. I think IK made a terrible mistake. He had enough on his plate. When you dogs biting at you on every side the last thing you want is to open another front.

But if IK made a mistake I can't forgive Bajwa. The establishment behaved like a spilt child. How dare they bring down a elected government of the people beause of a poxy differance over a posting? This is childish and tragic to think such people are leading such important positions of the state.

If this was UK, USA, Rusia, India, China Bajwa would be busted to private and sent packing home or worse locked up in prison for treason. But then that is why Pakistan has been in shambles for decades.

I just want Pakistan to behave like the other countries and protect its interests. For too long she has had incompetent corrupt leaders who are too scared to speak their truth.

I understand 30 years of Sharifs and Zardaris has normalized pathetic leadership based on self interest, ethnic and provincial bias.

As a kid I realised very quickly Pakistan is a joke and its elite are backwater families who should never have become the elite. The country is poor and these families are wealthier than they have ever been. Go figure.

Pakistan as a country and as an enterprise has always looked for her interests and put them beyond and above others. This populist sentiment is extremely childish and unsubstantiated. A country's behaviour is a reflection of her citizens and i have not across many Pakistanis who don't first secure themselves before securing others.

The region always had Dynastic angle if not tribal. It is unlikely that things would change within 70 years but overall the society has made greater strides despite having to push and pull traditions and culture along the way.

It's only logical that those who have the most material stakes in the country would not let her sink. Mr. Niazi has made countless speeches glorifying American democracy and cited founding fathers of America more than founding fathers of Pakistan in his 4 year tenure, organised a concert on Punjab governments money in New York and played on every American tune from sabotaging Chinese projects to international pressure tactics when it comes to Kashmir insurgency.

In his thirst for power and ego drive, he is taking you, a self proclaimed secular, and religious zealots for a joy ride.

I want Khan in for 15 years, presidential system and abolish the 18th amendment.
My friend he is too old. At 70 if he can garner another 5 years of effective rule I would call it a success. In any other country a man like Khan would have been in office when Musharaf was in power and by now would be in retirement writing his memoirs.

My friend he is too old. At 70 if he can garner another 5 years of effective rule I would call it a success. In any other country a man like Khan would have been in office when Musharaf was in power and by now would be in retirement writing his memoirs.
This might not be tood bad if Musharaf, Zardari, Nawaz etc who have ruled over that time had been Xi Jinpengs, Nehru or Erdogans but reality is Zarari and Nawaz were only fit for running a local council and Musharaf should never have been promoted beyond rank of colonel.

But then again this is why Pakistan is in shambles.

Stay on the same page, or turn to the next page.
That is the question.
The Great Moron Con Debate rages.

The irony is the Sharif's and Zardari's have power and they are incompetent and don't need to prove their worth. Power seems like a right for them. Even their children get power as soon as they come out of the womb, expectant and petulant and just as incompetent as their parents.

Khan sacrificed decades and his family just for just 3 years of power and even that was with a limited mandate.

You know when a country is collared when a paradigm like this exists. Our cream does not rise to the top and that is why we are poor and stupid.

Back
Top Bottom