What's new

Establishment punished former PM Imran Khan due to General Faiz Hameed issue: Parvez Ilahi

The irony is the Sharif's and Zardari's have power and they are incompetent and don't need to prove their worth.
Because all they need to do is line their pockets, groom their kids and share dirty money with media, judges etc. This does not require great ability of inspiration.

Even their children get power as soon as they come out of the womb, expectant and petulant and just as incompetent as their parents.
ike I said we all know who will be ruling Pakistan in 2070s. They are swimming in ball sacs of Hamza Sharif and womb of Bilawal Bhutto.

1651587089474.png

Who do you think selets MI5, MI6 heads in UK? It's not even the PM but his ministers.
I am not sure their selecting criteria but see rail is privitised here and also the airlines. MI6 is intelligence and in Pak (ISI, MI) even IB cheif comes from security setup. Interior minsitry chairs the FIA, though. But why steel mill or port industry need a chairman from ministry. Yes, there can be sea/ship/cargo/transportation minister etc. but chairman must be from the same org who has spent time there.

Let me give you an example. Mian Somro was interviewed for SVP (senior vice president) at NBP. The guy who interviewed is my father friend. He commented that I can't even hire you for Asst VP. Within 6 months, PPP won and he was appointed as Chairman of NBP.

My father's friend left Pak for the US.

Or imagine: Army is under defence ministry and COAS is appointed by MoD but lets say outside the armed forces, say Capt Safdar or some dual citizen like Hussain Haqqani.

Last edited:
I am not sure their selecting criteria but see rail is privitised here and also the airlines. MI6 is intelligence and in Pak (ISI, MI) even IB cheif comes from security setup. Interior minsitry chairs the FIA. But why steel mill or port industry need a chairman from ministry. Yes, there can be sea/ship/cargo/transportation minister etc. but chairman must be from the same org who has spent time there.
No idea how old you are but in my youth British Airways, British Rail, British Telecom [then known as Post office] heads etc were selected by the government because they were owned by the state. In fact even British Leyland [which would go to become Rover/Jaguar/Land Rover] was owned by the state and director was selected by government. It was PM Margaret Thatcher who privatized these entities in 1980s and what we see today.

MI5, MI6, CIA, FBS, RAW are equivalents of ISI and all heads are selected by the government ministers.

The point being he made an attempt. Not like the rest who just took the abuse. This kind of work takes decades, it doesn't happen overnight.

Modi became so insecure about IK, he did the balakot strikes. He was and is affected by Khan's presence. Just for that I will back Khan.

Sharif family is in bed with Modi and are leashed by the west because of the risk to their assets. The Sharif and Zardari control on Pakistan is checkmate by India. Pakistan was regime changed by India by proxy.
The attempts did not translate into projected long nor short term success, case in point with him trying to chummy up with Malaysia. That all got unraveled as India flexed it's own geopolitical clout and pressured Malaysia to stop commenting on what it considers 'internal affairs'.
Of course course correction doesn't happen overnight but his tenure did not oversee that, i only saw the same old rhetoric as his predecessors. I did not see any policy action nor making with regards to 'geo-economics' which he so loves to use, has there been any African Policy created or updated? How are we going to leverage CPEC for that? Have we made any Policy with regards to the IOR countries? This doesn't even need monumental change, he had almost 4 years and he couldn't formulate strategy on this. I don't even want action just a framework on this.
I don't want to comment on domestic policy as that is out of my area of understanding however from monitoring his policy with handling foreign policy + security it has been abysmal.
Modi performed strikes after public outrage and pressure from the Pulwama incident not from Imran khan's glowing aura..
Not really, for the most part they have been ignoring and continuing their policy of isolating Pakistan after relations deteriorated further.
You know what the irony is of this West+Sharif narrative, Chinese investment increased during his tenure and he also oversaw worsening relations with the West, people tend to forget relations with the west have been declining from 2011 so not a recent phenomena but a decade long one.

Thats not a punishment but blessing in disguise. PTI was gone case if allowed to rule till 2023. Inflation would have made sure of that along with incompetent governance in the name of Buzdar and that KP CM. Not only Khattak should have been allowed to remain CM of KP but in Punjab some PTI loyalist should have become CM. Instead of parachuted Buzdar who joined PTI few months before election.

Now PTI have real chance of coming back in power again by next year. I doubt elections will be held this year, govt will delay as much as possible.

Anyway PTI need to become proper party post IK era. Otherwise our next generation will live under noora kushti democracy. Where opposition only exist on paper as was the case after 2008 election.

The destruction, to Pakistan and PA, inflicted by this scum Bajwa, would take a long time to recover.

To be honest I hate all posting by minsitries. I hate why railway need a minsiter, or Chairman for NBP and PIA from ministry. It should be led by the organic leadership from within the org.

I fear if IK got 2/3 rd, then he msut not act foolishly. He must focus on 18th amendment and small provinces, and ECP reforms, etc. He msutn't mandle with Army' laws reforms etc.

Once Imran Khan gets 2/3 majority, he should start with Army and Judiciary first. He should curtail the power of COAS, put 2, 3 current generals on gallows, give life imprisonment to some others, curtail power of ISI and raise a new force like Republican Guards for inner security like Parliament, PM, President etc. Also this new force should be used for other operations in case of calamity like flood etc. so army can't play PR game like they always do.
Also he should make it a law that no serving general can meet any civilian or sportsman or anyone not from armed forces (inside Pakistan or outside Pakistan) unless he has written permission of speaker or defense minister.

Once Imran Khan gets 2/3 majority, he should start with Army and Judiciary first. He should curtail the power of COAS, put 2, 3 current generals on gallows, give life imprisonment to some others, curtail power of ISI and raise a new force like Republican Guards for inner security like Parliament, PM, President etc. Also this new force should be used for other operations in case of calamity like flood etc. so army can't play PR game like they always do.
Also he should make it a law that no serving general can meet any civilian or sportsman or anyone not from armed forces (inside Pakistan or outside Pakistan) unless he has written permission of speaker or defense minister.

Of course, the solution is so simple! Surely, the Generals can be expected to salute him while all of this is done with the stroke of a pen or three. Right?

Of course, the solution is so simple! Surely, the Generals can be expected to salute him while all of this is done with the stroke of a pen or three. Right?

Yes. Once he gets 2/3 majority, he will become an unstoppable force.

Yes. Once he gets 2/3 majority, he will become an unstoppable force.

And surely any potential entities that would like to prevent any substantial changes as you described above would know that too, and act accordingly?

Zamanay kay andaaz badlay gaey
Naya raag hai saaz badlay gaey (x2)

Khirad ko ghulami say aazad kar
Jawanon ko peeron ka ustad kar
Naya raag hai saaz badlay gaey

Jigar say wohi teer phir par kar
Tamanna ko seenon main bedar kar (x2)

Jawanon ko sozi jigar bakhsh de
Mera ishq meri nazar bakhsh de

Pila de mujhe woh may pardah soz
Keh aati nahin fasl-e-gul roz roz (x2)
Woh may jis say roshan hai zameer-i-hayaat
Woh may jis say hai mastee-e-kainaat
mastee-e-kainaat

Naya raag hai saaz badlay gaey (x2)

Naya raag hai saaz badlay gaey (fade till end)

Choice of DG ISI is the directive of the PM. Army can just present a few names. COAS over stepped his constitutional domain. He should be court martialled and tried in court.

This is the only thing that matters. The PM does not need to justify himself to anyone. The army/ISPR are supposed to report to him, not the other way round.

Back
Top Bottom