What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Not good for those wanting a secular Turkiye.

Now he needs o formulate an assertive foreign policy to deal with the chaos in the neighborhood (Caucasus, Mid East & Balkan). I would say go for expansion of territory. Lack of a powerful state in a region (core state) leads to power vacuum & chaos.

So no turks so far in this thread, my guess is either they are busy celebrating or too pissed off to see the same face again and calling it a national day of mourning.

@Targon , @Neptune , @what , @T-123456 , @xenon54 , @usernameless , @Sinan , @atatwolf , @Kaan , @isoo , @Islamic faith&Secularism , @olcayto , @telkon , and others.

Who did I miss? Anyways shouldn't this go under Turkey Politics thread?

@Targon , @Neptune , @what , @T-123456 , @xenon54 , @usernameless , @Sinan , @atatwolf , @Kaan , @isoo , @Islamic faith&Secularism , @olcayto , @telkon , and others.

Who did I miss? Anyways shouldn't this go under Turkey Politics thread?
@Timur ,@u.MP , @Oublious , @Alienoz_TR , @asena_great , ...

Last edited:
I hope one day (not so far future if possible) while eating meal from his golden plate (which he bought with money he stole from nation) he'll choke to death and will burn in eternal hell. Hope I made myself clear about this "victory".

And I hope all his brothers, sons and daughters and brothers in law, sisters in law and his whole burglar/thief friends will follow him.

Last edited:
Dictator. Assad been in power since 2000. Erdogan been in power since 2003. These power hungry mofos won't retire. Man!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom