What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

That’s because Kosovo and Albanians in general are western bitches who have nothing to do with Islam and they always side with the west so why the fk Iran would recognize them. Also you piece of shit said Iran support Serbia prove it.

Iran supported the Bosnian rebels in the 1990s they transported weaponry via Croatia and the US was wary of potential Iranian influence in the Balkans as for Kosovo it is a part of Serbia technically but ideally the Balkans should re unite under Yugoslavia not this shit show post Tito and post 1990 btw the Americans also dropped uranium bombs in Kosovo which killed Albanians also typical pos moves by the Yanks to gain foothold in the Balkans Kosovo is mafia state run by drug dealers

@Constantin84 I don't really care what you think.

Bosnia, Kosovo, and Albania are much better countries than any other in the Balkans. I know alot of great leaders of those countries and I have many friends from those countries. Alija Izetbekovic is the best.

You guys only dislike them because they are Muslim countries in Europe, which goes against your propaganda that Islam is foreign to the region.

I find it interesting you take up for Iran, one Islamophobe and a European fascist defending an Islamic Republic. Actually we know who is the enemy of Islam and who is our friend very well.

Actually, it's a free world,anyone can declare anything. Who doesn't like it,he's free to blow himself up

Reported

@Constantin84 I don't really care what you think.

Bosnia, Kosovo, and Albania are much better countries than any other in the Balkans. I know alot of great leaders of those countries and I have many friends from those countries. Alija Izetbekovic is the best.

You guys only dislike them because they are Muslim countries in Europe, which goes against your propaganda that Islam is foreign to the region.

I find it interesting you take up for Iran, one Islamophobe and a European fascist defending an Islamic Republic. Actually we know who is the enemy of Islam and who is our friend very well.

Reported
I'm not standing up for Iran, just reporting historical truth.
Reported for what? Telling you that anyone can have an opinion? You're the fascist by accusing the Iraqi guy of being non Muslim

If a certain OP is having issues with another OP regarding a topic not dealing with the post I think mods should just close the thread

You're the fascist by accusing the Iraqi guy of being non Muslim

Apparently everyone on this forum knows this except you.

He is not a Muslim, I have no issue with that, but then he loses the right to declare who is a propwr Muslim and who is not.

You also do not have that right.

Judging who is a Muslim is reserved for the Ulema and fuquha.

I'd like to ask the guy if it's ok to bomb Serbia to create a safe heaven for drug smugglers...aka Kosovo today....on the same reasoning, Turkey should do the same...as in create a Kurd state...no?

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan it's basically the same situation
Not only that the Albanians are mostly none Muslims who are pro America and pro Israel so Iran recognize the mafia state of Kosovo doesn’t make any sense and one thing that this loser doesn’t understand the Albanians see themselves as part of Europe and have nothing to do with Islam or Pakistan yet this loser supports them because of his fake Islamic brotherhood but in reality Albanians worship their land and race and don’t give a fk about Islam which they see as a foreign ideology imposed on them by Turkish invaders.

What a sissypants you are. You wont survive 2 minutes in al Nusra

Nah dont take it too far he is not some radical its just he is more biased towards Turkey Erdogan and the Ottomans

Not only that the Albanians are mostly none Muslims who are pro America and pro Israel so Iran recognize the mafia state of Kosovo doesn’t make any sense and one thing that this loser doesn’t understand the Albanians see themselves as part of Europe and have nothing to do with Islam or Pakistan yet this loser supports them because of his fake Islamic brotherhood but in reality Albanians worship their land and race and don’t give a fk about Islam which they see as a foreign ideology imposed on them by Turkish invaders.
Iran never recognized Kosovo it supports Serbia in that regard and I think Albanians are in general more Pro Western and Pro American than most Muslims again the US helped make the mafia state Kosovo also the Turks dislike like the Albanians now for holding some Gulenists in both Kosovo and Albania and I recall Thachi the PM of Kosovo a couple years back saying he supports Kurdistan lol

Reported.

Mods please deal with this thread @waz @Horus @WebMaster

He is not a Muslim, I have no issue with that, but then he loses the right to declare who is a propwr Muslim and who is not.

Sry dude I have no idea what ulema and whatever are but let's not get religious about it because according to my religion you're a devil worshipper and your soul is forever damned to burn in the fire pitts of hell because of your pagan beliefs......Of course....we shouldn't base our discussion on religious grounds, it's not ethical and.,I believe.,against forum rules,so....drop it pls

Well sorry to disappoint pathetic loser like you but most Albanians hate Islam more than any European country lol

Albanians are some of the best Muslims I have seen in the states. Some of the biggest names in the Islamic scholarly world are Albanians or Kosovars.

Great people. They are a great friend and ally to Pakistan.

eid-in-albania.jpg

Jummah in the Heart of Europe :smitten:

Nah dont take it too far he is not some radical its just he is more biased towards Turkey Erdogan and the Ottomans

Iran never recognized Kosovo it supports Serbia in that regard and I think Albanians are in general more Pro Western and Pro American than most Muslims again the US helped make the mafia state Kosovo also the Turks dislike like the Albanians now for holding some Gulenists in both Kosovo and Albania and I recall Thachi the PM of Kosovo a couple years back saying he supports Kurdistan lol
Many Albanians were ashamed that their government didn’t support Kurdistan independence just because the hypocrite erdogan supported Kosovo also many Turks were against Kosovo independence because that mean people should support the Kurdish independence lol.

Many Albanians were ashamed that their government didn’t support Kurdistan independence just because the hypocrite erdogan supported Kosovo also many Turks were against Kosovo independence because that mean people should support the Kurdish independence lol.

I dont think Erdogan is that Pro Kosovo as in the past the Albanians have been pissing off the Turks recently and Moscow the new master of Ankara will prolly push them to stop supporting them

Back
Top Bottom