What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

B6ADA0BE-AEDF-478A-B0D7-312E35639449.jpeg
Assad dog is put in place ;)

delete it before they ban you..
They can’t ban @cabatli_53 he isn’t ordinary member ;)

hezbullah and assadist are extrem secterians.. its like saying al qaida is working for a secular democratic state..

any order from the master secterianist mullahs and they would go against you or you or us.. if they are good with you than its short term alliance since in the heart of the conflict there is nothing you can do because of their religious point .. you either leave your point or you convert and be like them .. you are deeply rooted as an enemy(how can you be considered as an ally if you belong to the other party, the ones who are responsible for the death of religious figures? as long a this exists real peace and working together is condemed to fail )..

turkey needs to be much harder and more to pretect its allies and extrem against its enemies.. if you are the type with glasses always saying "hey lets talk" than you will fail.. also the type who barks loud but fails to do actions you will also fail..

assad needed to be answered much harder and much more often.. we need some mongolian tactics.. :)
Everything is true what you said actually i wanted to say with nice words about the nature of hezbollah so that he won’t open the talk about them because i have extremely negative opnion

View attachment 603129 Assad dog is put in place ;)

They can’t ban @cabatli_53 he isn’t ordinary member ;)

Everything is true what you said actually i wanted to say with nice words about the nature of hezbollah so that he won’t open the talk about them because i have extremely negative opnion

Helicopters aren't as damaging as these things. Helicopters are loud and give early warning. These don't. If they are forced to use these because of Turkish air defense missiles in Saraqib then there would be a lot more civilian deaths and collateral damage.

hezbullah and assadist are extrem secterians.. its like saying al qaida is working for a secular democratic state..

any order from the master secterianist mullahs and they would go against you or you or us.. if they are good with you than its short term alliance since in the heart of the conflict there is nothing you can do because of their religious point .. you either leave your point or you convert and be like them .. you are deeply rooted as an enemy(how can you be considered as an ally if you belong to the other party, the ones who are responsible for the death of religious figures? as long a this exists real peace and working together is condemed to fail )..

turkey needs to be much harder and more to pretect its allies and extrem against its enemies.. if you are the type with glasses always saying "hey lets talk" than you will fail.. also the type who barks loud but fails to do actions you will also fail..

assad needed to be answered much harder and much more often.. we need some mongolian tactics.. :)
It was Turkey that started the sectarian war when it supported ISIS against the Syrian government.

Time for the ottoman turkey to take back control of Aleppo
another Islamic empire will take back control soon don't worry the Russians will be defeated !

syrian legal government kills its citizens with very legal ways(!) in huge numbers. but Turkey has to pay the price! iran is just sending proxies and demands some benefit too.
my question why Turkey has to pay the price?
Turkey should be patient and not give up to the pressure, soon the greatest geopolitical event will shake up the region in favor of the Islamic cause of course

Next the kurds will be dealt with, and finally the American cancer will be removed from Syria.
Americans are very pleased that the mullahocracy and the Turks are weakening each other. America is the one pulling the strings and Russia is a willing participant. Why do you think America let the mullahocracy off the hook a month ago?
They want shias and Turks to bleed each other. Plenty of tools on both sides fell for it.

The problem with America that people don't realise is that they don't stick with a losing policy. They adapt a new way to meet their needs with new objectives if one strategy fails.

They didn't expect Assad to survive or for Russia to take control in this theatre. Now he is alive and functional, USA will use him against the Turks.

Now that it's on though, I hope Turkey forces some kind of victory, as they are the only ones strong enough and with an actual desire to thwart American hegemony.

Americans are very pleased that the mullahocracy and the Turks are weakening each other. America is the one pulling the strings and Russia is a willing participant. Why do you think America let the mullahocracy off the hook a month ago?
They want shias and Turks to bleed each other. Plenty of tools on both sides fell for it.

The problem with America that people don't realise is that they don't stick with a losing policy. They adapt a new way to meet their needs with new objectives if one strategy fails.

They didn't expect Assad to survive or for Russia to take control in this theatre. Now he is alive and functional, USA will use him against the Turks.

Now that it's on though, I hope Turkey forces some kind of victory, as they are the only ones strong enough and with an actual desire to thwart American hegemony.

Just like a microcosm of the Muslim world, Turkey is the victim of the machinations of every Non-Muslim power.

My prayers are with them. It is two victories: conquest or martyrdom.

Turks are a brave nation.

Apply some ice.
Ok bro, no problem, come and i will apply it for you :-)

And btw. Irans main objective in Syria was to:

1. Make sure Assad stays in power.

We succesfully reached that goal.

Turkeys main goal in Syria was:

1. Make proxies in Arab land by supporting ISIS, Al Nusrah, Hayat Tahrir al Sham and other terrorist groups.

2. Erdogan wanted to bcome a Sultan, similar to GCC sheikhs. And rule M.E together with Turkeys friends and allies back then, UAE, KSA, and Qatar

3. Erdogan: "Assad must go"

In contrast, what did Turkey achieve?

1. Instead of making proxies, it became enemies with all the terrorist groups it supported.

2. Became enemies with KSA and UAE.

3. Pissed off Russia,

4. Pissed off USA.

5. Pissed of EU

6. Shut up about "Assad must go" and now instead negotiate with Iran and Russia.

7. Now they have to fight PKK terrorists in Syria a result of how stupid Turkey is.

Iran did achieve its goal. Turkey achieved 0 of its goals and created a bigger mess for itself.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom