What's new

Erdogan on Gülenists: They are Worse than Shiites

erdogan does care about this. Now with al qaeda forces in turkey ,Erdogan has a second mercenary army in his hands.Could he use it against kemalists who are mostly opposed to him? Time will tell.

I think your theory is far fetched.Erdogan may be a lot of things but using Al Qaeda to repress political opponents ? I don't think so,firstly because doesn't control Al Qaeda and second because he won't start civil war.

More likely because most turks really don't care if you're a Shia or other sect.

Erdogan's words are dangerous though,it could create a divide between people.

We are already deeply divided thanks to Erdogan.

He and his man insult leftists, atheists, alevis, shiites, and many others regularly.

Then you see him saying "Islamophobia should be recognized as a hate crime" in Europe :disagree:

I think your theory is far fetched.Erdogan may be a lot of things but using Al Qaeda to repress political opponents ? I don't think so,firstly because doesn't control Al Qaeda and second because he won't start civil war.

do you know how many kemalist generals this guy removed. This guy is sectarian and closet islamist. And he is paranoid about his generals doing a coup. Islamist organizations are pro-erdogan plus he has al qaeda bases in turkey . A steady stream of islamist fighters . And now he is talking sectarian BS.note here al qaeda is very sectarian. Think about the kind of scenario. Islamist leader,secular military,islamic al qaeda mercs largely based in turkey. Now apply game theory of operational research on zero sum game .You have the answer .

Erdoğan’s Paranoia Hits An All-Time High | Ottomans and Zionists
Turkey faces a 'war' within its borders as Prime Minister Erdogan cracks down on opponents - Telegraph

Former generals go on trial in Turkey - Europe - Al Jazeera English
Turkey and its army: Erdogan and his generals | The Economist

erDOGan is lost, he doesn't know what to do... he is trying to bring back the Ottoman empire, and he is failing.... he is creating chaos not just in Turkey, but in countries around Turkey....

Erdogan might be extremist but no where near your president Assad who's special forces are only made up of alawites and only drops barrel bombs on Sunni majority towns and cities.

Sectarianism and ultra-nationalism is far worse in Syria which is leading now to its partition thanks to your president .

do you know how many kemalist generals this guy removed. This guy is sectarian and closet islamist. And he is paranoid about his generals doing a coup. Islamist organizations are pro-erdogan plus he has al qaeda bases in turkey . A steady stream of islamist fighters . And now he is talking sectarian BS.note here al qaeda is very sectarian. Think about the kind of scenario. Islamist leader,secular military,islamic al qaeda mercs largely based in turkey. Now apply game theory of operational research on zero sum game .You have the answer .

Erdoğan’s Paranoia Hits An All-Time High | Ottomans and Zionists
Turkey faces a 'war' within its borders as Prime Minister Erdogan cracks down on opponents - Telegraph

Former generals go on trial in Turkey - Europe - Al Jazeera English
Turkey and its army: Erdogan and his generals | The Economist

He is extremist but not to the level that would ignite a civil war , he is more like far right politicians in Europe and Narinda mondi in india .

you can say he is like the hindu version of Narenda Mondi , the only difference here that turkey is not a banana republic like the shit-hole next door Syria where a family has been ruling a country for 45 years.

Anyway Erdogan will lose next elections in 2015 or at least he will lose the ability to form a goverment alone and will need other opposition groups like CHP to continue in power leading to changing his extremist behaviour .

Erdogan is the leader the Turks deserve.

:tup:

don't wish that .Because if turkey collapses ,then you will have waves of muslim caucusian refugees illegally crossing into russia and returning to caucusus.Plus already local clans of Dagestan ,Kabardino-balkaria,Karachey-cherkessia are already wanting mass repatriation of the natives who were expelled in 19th century .Also these clans are unruly. Plus the native aborginal populations are already wanting Moscow to allow mass return and repatriation and compensation for war crimes by tsarist forces. Think about it.

waves of muslim.

Pigu.+This+GIF+always+creeps+me+out_8afd99_5030567.gif

don't wish that .Because if turkey collapses ,then you will have waves of muslim caucusian refugees illegally crossing into russia...

Erdogan is the leader the Turks deserve.

:tup:

Idk from where you arsepain coming about Turkey but you both made my day once again...

* Turkey has deeper roots and state tradition than you both under-average-IQ think so it will never collapse
* Turks choose their leader with democratic elections and he is chosen prime minister, like it or suck it, if needed we replace him.
* Let's leave eveything aside Russia probably would be the last place we ever think to go
* Btw, nobody gives a sh*t here if you are shii, alevi or sunni... exept a radical minority we all try respect each other...

We are already deeply divided thanks to Erdogan.

which Turkey you living in? Dividing starts in mind.. so I am ok with everyone, I think a lot of people think like me... Btw all politicians doing this... mhp and chp even worse than this.. don't mention about bdp

you look better than I imagined

The situation is not that desperate despite the constant provocations, as our foreign "friends" here like to think. At least not yet.

which Turkey you living in? Dividing starts in mind.. so I am ok with everyone, I think a lot of people think like me... Btw all politicians doing this... mhp and chp even worse than this.. don't mention about bdp

I can ask the same question to you.

Though, i must say, there is no problem whatsoever in everyday life. The division become obvious only when such national protests began or when we are close to elections.

don't wish that .Because if turkey collapses ,then you will have waves of muslim caucusian refugees illegally crossing into russia and returning to caucusus.Plus already local clans of Dagestan ,Kabardino-balkaria,Karachey-cherkessia are already wanting mass repatriation of the natives who were expelled in 19th century .Also these clans are unruly. Plus the native aborginal populations are already wanting Moscow to allow mass return and repatriation and compensation for war crimes by tsarist forces. Think about it.

Why would Turkey collapse? Thats not whats being discussed.

Back
Top Bottom