What's new

Erdogan on Gülenists: They are Worse than Shiites

Pot calling the kettle black. I dislike Erdogan, but at least he is not barrel bombing Alevi towns in Turkey like ur dude:

look who's talking?? an Israeli hahahaha
anyways Alasad is bombing terrorists, those terrorists hides in cities, thus people will leave the town and it becomes ghost town only filled with terrorists so bombing them is only answer to those terrorists...... you must have all the massacres occured against alawites in Syria supported by AKP and Israel..

there are already in dagestan,chechnya,kabardo-balkaria ,karachay-cherkessia.

:enjoy::tup::omghaha:
Maybe because those are Muslim regions. You know exactly what I'm talking about. In Turkey it is Muslims wearing Santa hats and putting up Christmas trees. In Russia Christians have nothing to do with Ramadan.

Erdogan might be extremist but no where near your president Assad who's special forces are only made up of alawites and only drops barrel bombs on Sunni majority towns and cities.

Sectarianism and ultra-nationalism is far worse in Syria which is leading now to its partition thanks to your president .
why do you ignore the simple fact that the Syrian army is mostly sunnis, the Syrian government is mostly sunnis, heck two vice presidents are both sunnis... The Syrian army will follow and kill those terrorists... those terrorists hide in town and cities if they cared about civilians they would have never came near the cities... there is a vast desert in Syria, mountains and etc anywhere away from cities... there was no sectarianism in Syria before the F$A terrorists came... since F$A is supported by sectarian ideology like AKP and Saudi "Arabia" you think that is a sunni vs shia war in Syria, which is not the case, because sunnis compose the Syrian army and the Syrian government... plus we Syrians live by this Religion is for God and the homeland is for all..

He also named a bridge in Turkey after an Ottoman Sultan, that murdered many Shiites.
Its too bad that Erdogan behave in sectarian manner. :/

Erdo again switching the facts, in fact its totally the opposite Gulen movement is know to be anti-iran while erdo has good relations with shia s and especially iran..

erDOGan is lost, he doesn't know what to do... he is trying to bring back the Ottoman empire, and he is failing.... he is creating chaos not just in Turkey, but in countries around Turkey....

listen all of us here are against Erdogan but still he is our leader we wont let you insult him in front of us mate.

Erdo again switching the facts, in fact its totally the opposite Gulen movement is know to be anti-iran while erdo has good relations with shia s and especially iran..

listen all of us here are against Erdogan but still he is our leader we wont let you insult him in front of us mate.

I don't think so, I'm sure he still has a lot of support. This forum is just full of secular minorities who make it sound as if they represent the views of the majority.

Erdogan might be extremist but no where near your president Assad who's special forces are only made up of alawites and only drops barrel bombs on Sunni majority towns and cities.

Sectarianism and ultra-nationalism is far worse in Syria which is leading now to its partition thanks to your president .

He is extremist but not to the level that would ignite a civil war , he is more like far right politicians in Europe and Narinda mondi in india .

you can say he is like the hindu version of Narenda Mondi , the only difference here that turkey is not a banana republic like the shit-hole next door Syria where a family has been ruling a country for 45 years.

Anyway Erdogan will lose next elections in 2015 or at least he will lose the ability to form a goverment alone and will need other opposition groups like CHP to continue in power leading to changing his extremist behaviour .

Thank you thank you

I don't think so, I'm sure he still has a lot of support. This forum is just full of secular minorities who make it sound as if they represent the views of the majority.

I mean all of the Turks in this forum.

look who's talking?? an Israeli hahahaha
anyways Alasad is bombing terrorists, those terrorists hides in cities, thus people will leave the town and it becomes ghost town only filled with terrorists so bombing them is only answer to those terrorists...... you must have all the massacres occured against alawites in Syria supported by AKP and Israel..

Syrian regime has sheltered terrorists on its soil, armed and supported them against Turkey for decades!

Maybe because those are Muslim regions. You know exactly what I'm talking about. In Turkey it is Muslims wearing Santa hats and putting up Christmas trees. In Russia Christians have nothing to do with Ramadan.

He is not a Russian.. he is from India.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to offend you or the rest of the Turkish members... but I didn't insult Turkey or spoke bad of Turkey, my comments were toward AKP and erdgoan... and those are not Turkey, are they the whole country?

and you insult my country Syria by thanking mahatir post which talked bad about Syria...

I didn't mean to offend you or the rest of the Turkish members... but I didn't insult Turkey or spoke bad of Turkey, my comments were toward AKP and erdgoan... and those are not Turkey, are they the whole country?

and you insult my country Syria by thanking mahatir post which talked bad about Syria...

i never insulted your or any other nations leader.

About mahatirs post i just agree with the part about Turkey.

there is something i cant understand even if it is not on this topic
you as a supporter of the brotherhood what is your feeling when you see them crying to the west to aid them the same west who they say they are afraid of them and they will fight the west if they came to power and many more BS dont you think there is something wrong with this ?

there is something i cant understand even if it is not on this topic
you as a supporter of the brotherhood what is your feeling when you see them crying to the west to aid them the same west who they say they are afraid of them and they will fight the west if they came to power and many more BS dont you think there is something wrong with this ?

I'm a supporter of all decent people in this world, I'm not pro MB because of them, it's because of what they are. MB isn't crying to the West, it's the opposite, the West, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel are all together trying to destroy and persecute any resistance against Israel and all MB supporters in Egypt, basically any Egyptian who opposes the military dictatorship. Israel and the West are pro Saudi and Emirate, Sisi was just on a yacht with emirate leaders. Therefore Sisi=Emirate/Saudi= pro west and Israel. This why Israel said the military coup was the greatest thing that happened to them during that year. If Sisi wasn't pro west he wouldn't be pro Israel and he's pro Israel because he's anti resistance. Whoever pays you to make moronic statements is wasting his money. Meanwhile Sisi kills 17 year old girls and spends his efforts trying to destroy Hamas rather than feed his own people and he's failing because God doesn't stand with injustice.

What an idiot! Turkey has a large Shia population and Alevis ( also considered Shias). He is just isolating himself even more.

and yeah sure turkey doesn't have "sectarian" problems...

All alevis hate him already.. and he doesnt need them they are minority anyway.

And there is no ''sectarian'' problems in Turkey and if there are some thats because of ''some'' neighbor countries interference in Turkey. Fueling sectarianism in Turkey if you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom