What's new

Erdogan calls the PM forces a terrorists that flamed the social media with Iraqis replies harshly.

Are you from Southern Iran? Indeed Southern Iran and Eastern Arabia are similar on many fronts and mutual cultural exchanges have occurred for many millennia long before Islam.
Yes, you are right.
I like bandari song.
Also don't take this personally if you are from Northern Iran but the Iranian users from Southern Iran here seem to be a more friendly/chill bunch, lol, and not as hostile to Arabs as the bunch from the North. Seen this elsewhere as well.
I do not personally have problem with arabs and I believe that most of Iranian think like me but wahabism is threat to Iran and none of Iranian could accept it.

There are many Sunni Persians in Izmir too. I never ever in my lifetime met a non-Turkish person from the ME that has shown as much cultural, traditional and religious similarities with us Turks as this guy. He literally was our Persian sibling. I was positively shocked. Can't describe the feeling. You simply didn't expect such a great affinity. That day I was very sad about Iran being a Shia country.
Iran Iraq and Syria b/c of their geopolitics are in the heart of Islamic world and frontline of different Islamic culture in central Asia, south Asia, Arabian peninsula, north Africa an Anatolia, as result is understandable that they have many similarities with their neighbor. also Iran is very diverse country and I like it more b/c of that.

That day I was very sad about Iran being a Shia country.
:omghaha::-)

Ottomans may be physically gone but the Ruh is always there!!! That Ruh dictates folks to rule from the Adriatic to the Walls of China other than creating Fitne and Fesat in fellow Muslim countries!!! Take a look at the history. Can't you see another Ayyildiz (Sitara ve Hilal) is taking command over Hijaz???

Screw the ruh bro, just look around yourself. I wonder which planet you live on.

@Sharif al-Hijaz
Alevi & Sunni Zazas hate each other. In every single election, they chose deliberately the opposite camp.

Take the last referendum as an example. Zazas live mainly in these three provinces:

4aa6dbcde3d3421c977a23cf88d19f6d.png

1. Tunceli (Alevi) - No won with 80%
2. Elazig (Sunni) - Yes won with 71%
3. Bingöl (Sunni) - Yes won with 72 %

Zaza dominated districts within Elazig show even a higher approval rate than other districts. Just because the Alevi Zazas were against the proposed reforms.

They also have differences with pro-PKK Kurds.

Take the Kurdish dominated Diyarbakir (the large red colored province south to Elazig & Bingöl) as another example:

4e865962a80c4f6f9138a92a4951d16e.png

(Sunni Zaza areas in Diyarbakir)
How is 3 Bingöl??

Edit: Sorry my bad, read the map incorrectly.

Screw the ruh bro, just look around yourself. I wonder which planet you live on.

he is our resident dervish.

On topic, i thought Turks, persian and Arabs will be on each others thoart, but this thread is nice surprise.

@Malik Alashter most Hanafi Sunni celebrate Mawlid, Ashuora in subcontinent too [with own unique traditions] except those who are influenced by Deoband movement [mixture of wahabism and Hanafi Fiqh] as they are against celebrating anything..

Last edited:
There are many Sunni Persians in Izmir too. I never ever in my lifetime met a non-Turkish person from the ME that has shown as much cultural, traditional and religious similarities with us Turks as this guy. He literally was our Persian sibling. I was positively shocked. Can't describe the feeling. You simply didn't expect such a great affinity. That day I was very sad about Iran being a Shia country.
Well you should blame your Turkic brethren for that because it's the Azeri Turks who converted Iran to Shia Islam. :P :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom