What's new

Erdogan calls the PM forces a terrorists that flamed the social media with Iraqis replies harshly.

Malik Alashter

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Capture.PNG

you made me laugh. in history this part of land was such disrespect for Muslim. it calls Iraq.... they have disrespect Imam hussian greatest of All.. then they been disrespect by alakoo khan. then they disrespect Kuwait then they have been disrespected by europe and USA now what DA hack this zain guy is talking about.. most of Iraqi people are disrespect for felllow muslims. I USED to work with them but they will betray you for sake of a doler ... trust me

you made me laugh. in history this part of land was such disrespect for Muslim. it calls Iraq.... they have disrespect Imam hussian greatest of All.. then they been disrespect by alakoo khan. then they disrespect Kuwait then they have been disrespected by europe and USA now what DA hack this zain guy is talking about.. most of Iraqi people are disrespect for felllow muslims. I USED to work with them but they will betray you for sake of a doler ... trust me
Iraq is a sectarian hellhole. On top of that, they are willing to sell their nation to the communist pro-Israel kurds..And "anri-Israel" iran is happy for it. Too funny.

Also, is that a Polat Alemdar picture on this Zain guys profile? lol

Erdogan does this to remove attention from his dictatorship vote. Of course the brainless flag waving nationalists don't see through that strategy which he has been using very often.

Then there's a Pakistani worshipper of erdogan who just.. disrespected us.

I think TAF should launch a 2nd coup attempt against the dictator. The mid 2016 attempt had nothing to do with gülen, they were nationalist secular generals.

Erdogan does this to remove attention from his dictatorship vote. Of course the brainless flag waving nationalists don't see through that strategy which he has been using very often.

I think TAF should launch a 2nd coup attempt against the dictator. The mid 2016 attempt had nothing to do with gülen, they were nationalist secular generals.

you-are-a-01sbkz.jpg

............................................. and the world needs your contribution :D

At the end of day , Iraqi people has to defend there border.

Some folks are wearing out their brain cells for no reasons at all!!! Every square inch of the land lost due to Ihanet will be brought back!!!!!

Lol, after DEASH's chemical attacks such nonsense is increasing in Iraq.. Must be some kind of brain cells' mutation :D

I think that's more likely to be happening to Erdogan, since there seems to be no leash on him any more, attacking all countries like an angry beast. From calling Europe Nazis to bad mouthing Iran and Iraq to please some rich Arabs. The guy has totally lost it.

Some folks are wearing out their brain cells for no reasons at all!!! Every square inch of the land lost due to Ihanet will be brought back!!!!!

Keep what you already have intact, and that's an accomplishment, Ottomans are long gone, Erdogan understood it the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom