What's new

England VS NZ

Conspiracy or not against Pakistan...history defines Pakistan faced bravely all these accusations and blames for years and we will face this as long as judgement day would come. We are used to it in Wars, Politics and Sport.

Let me be clear to our English mate here, if I have created confusion. Never accused every other team, the only team and match which is being accused of is the India vs England....as FIXED. Every Tom Dick & Harry knows that match was ENGINEERED. Its not me as Pakistani saying but everyother cricket playing expert said that.

Lets take example of todays match which NZ lost badly but it was clearly seen and felt England played much better cricket than NZ. Noone is even questioning about match fixing in this match.

The point is the cheating, accusation is being made in India vs England match, which killed the sportsmanship and spirit of fair play.
Hi :wave:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/england-vs-nz.625701/page-6#post-11592719

England versus New Zealand match is far more shady in comparison to England versus India match.

In fact, I gave Dhoni the benefit of doubt. I hear that he was injured as well.

Listen as someone said, India's 180 run biggest defeat at CT Final against Pakistan has left Indian Team hurting till today. What did MS Dhoni drubbing to Pakistan this WC was - a massive 0 or 1 run against Pakistan. LoL

As I said most Pakistanis like me love to compete and keep Indians/Afghanis/Bangalis and to a certain extend English at a distance of not so friendliness...India actually being the most enemy country of Pakistan.

Eng vs India match was holy and pure supreme sportsmanship and not running away from Pakistanis right as you want us to make believe. Sorry not buying your story. A cheat is a cheat.

As numerous Pakistanis said we have faced all accusations, blames, cheats be it be ICC, sports, England, India, Politics and War, we faced it by ourselves fairly and our own ways and we will Inshallah keep on doing till Judgement Day.
By that same logic, your 7-0 defeat in WC will keep; what you next 10 generations reeling under humiliation? for heaven's sake, grow up.

By that same logic, your 7-0 defeat in WC will keep; what you next 10 generations reeling under humiliation? for heaven's sake, grow up.

Oh come on. By that sake overall 74 Pak Wins vs 54 India's wins keep reeling for 100 Indian generations of humilation. For sake of urself you too grow up.

Oh come on. By that sake overall 74 Pak Wins vs 54 India's wins keep reeling for 100 Indian generations of humilation. For sake of urself you too grow up.
not my logic, this ashat logic is presented by you, anyways I don't think you are capable of any objectivity so it was my mistake in responding to your rants.

not my logic, this ashat logic is presented by you, anyways I don't think you are capable of any objectivity so it was my mistake in responding to your rants.

Array Indian Bhai. Why do you always take my things to heart as I donot take them while you always go personal.

Its not me who said that only, nearly half of Indian media and India said lose the Worldcup but never lose to Pakistan. That CT 2017 Final is just a reminder that India did its homework and prepared in such a manner to not face Pakistan again in Semis or Final after oppurtunity to afford an engineered loss against England.

Be honest does that ICC CT Final hurt you still today or not?

7-0 WC defeat - am saying if Hindustan had some guts to face Pakistan and make it 8-0 then they could and should with complete brave attempt to chase Englands' remaining 28 runs with 5 wickets remaining.

Pak vz India Semi/Finals could have been the biggest thing this WC needed....knowing Pak vs India ICC matches, all the money is taken by ICC - it would have been a splendid match to lift the failed ICC Worldcup 2019 in England & Wales....but it never happened. India chickened out.

WE NEED 400 RUNS

140 Openers Partnership Player 1 : 75 Runs / Player 75 Runs in 10 overs

A Slog 50 from 20 balls by Player#3

Total 190 in 15 overs for loss of 3 wickets

Addition of 100 runs in 15 next over by middle order
  • 290 Runs in 30 Overs. Player 4 & Player 5

350 runs in 40 overs Players 6 and player 7
50 runs in last 10 overs Player 8, 9 , 10

Last edited:
WE NEED 400 RUNS

Easy way to achieve this is if we win toss allow bangladesh to bat first and try to out them at a small total and chase them with very fast run rate like t20

Khaslatan bey-sharmo ko sharam nahi aati.

For how long do you plan to rely on past glory, and the legacy of the past?

If India manages to shorten the gap and eventually take the lead, then which excuse or conspiracy theory are you gonna come up with?

Be honest does that ICC CT Final hurt you still today or not?

Merey bhai aap 2019 mein 2017 ki baat kar rahay ho. What matters is that their team outperformed and screwed us in 2019....aap 2017 wala baja kub tak baja tey raho gey?

7-0 WC defeat - am saying if Hindustan had some guts to face Pakistan and make it 8-0

7 baar humiliate honay kay baad you are begging for an 8th one, amazing. This is some true BDSM stuff.

they could and should with complete brave attempt to chase Englands' remaining 28 runs with 5 wickets remaining.

Pak vz India Semi/Finals could have been the biggest thing this WC needed....knowing Pak vs India ICC matches, all the money is taken by ICC - it would have been a splendid match to lift the failed ICC Worldcup 2019 in England & Wales....but it never happened. India chickened out.

Bhai merey, mujhey aap ki kuch samajh nahi a rahi hai. India chickened out, after humiliating us for the past 7 consecutive times in the world cup? Does that make any sense to you? At the same time it is the duty of other times, such as India, England, and New Zealand to win and lose according to your own personal whims and wishes so that Pakistan can qualify for the semis...so that the chickened-out India can beat the mighty, glorious, lions of Pakistan cricket team for the 8th time?

Merey piyare bhai, likhnay sey peheley pardh tou liya karou kay kiya likh rahay ho. Conspiracies and contradictions.

So much of discussion with a presumption that pakistan will win against Bangldesh and CIA/RAW/MASSOD/KGB saajish against Pakistani team. Pehle Bandladesh ko hara k to dikhao :lol:

Learn some dignity in defeat and prepare hard.

Whats fcking funnny to see, 100s of pathetic loser coward Indians coming out of the hole and putting posts on Pakistan qualifying scenarios....looks like India or even losy English had their hearts scared shit by Pakistanis...

Pakistan always take face to face the third *** Indians, English, Afghanis and even Bangalis and thats is what Pakistan wants it to be like. You are pathetic cheats and match fixers forever....they all know you can qualify by engineered pitches, umpiring and match fixing.

Sheer Frustration!!....

We played bad, did not had confident start of the event and we lacked team spirit......and hence the outcome.

But we remain the most unpredictable team and I take it as a positive. If we overcome certain minor deficiencies...we can beat any team.

WE NEED 400 RUNS

Dont worries we are going to lost this match with 200 runs margin.. Lol

WE NEED 400 RUNS

Your order has been placed. Would you like a dildo to go with that?

Back
Top Bottom