What's new

England VS NZ

Indians here trying their full till, overtime to make Memes and disappoint Pakistan...but in reality no Pakistani of 210 million is either upset or even crying as depicted by images/memes...again false picture shown by Indians/Afghanis/English.
All of your recent posts suggest otherwise.
Try and have a little dignity in defeat.

Dil ke armaan ansuoon mein behe gaye...

Dil kay arman fit hai bhae. No matter how much you push...I cannot see Pakistanis too upset about it overall. Pakistan had its chances, rained matches. So better luck next time for us...Pakistanis.

D-kBPrOUIAAqCc8.jpg:large

Indians here trying their full till, overtime to make Memes and disappoint Pakistan...but in reality no Pakistani of 210 million is either upset or even crying as depicted by images/memes...again false picture shown by Indians/Afghanis/English.

Several experts including those who have played this game at the highest level like former Indian captains like Saurav Ganguly and Sunil Gavaskar have also questioned the way India chose to lose their World Cup match against England, making not only a mockery of the contest but also putting the game to shame.

India, a proper all round team of this World Cup, may still be able to achieve victory but they have certainly not helped themselves to be respected for the way they went on to lose a highly-profile match at Edgbaston last Sunday.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1491798/has-the-gentlemans-game-been-put-to-shame?preview

Pakistan team has earned the respect of the nation even when it did not perform to the expectations in initial games but fighting it out later on and not indulging in match fixing on individual/state level.

This cannot be said of India, England and NZ team...India specially here lost all respect of the cricket lovers and bought bad reputation the the gentleman's game of cricket.

Never mind eh. Should have acted professionally from the minute we entered UK airspace instead of waiting until half the tournament was over, then we would have reached the semis. Simple as that. Better preparation, fielding, warm up matches, and captaincy next time please.

Several experts including those who have played this game at the highest level like former Indian captains like Saurav Ganguly and Sunil Gavaskar have also questioned the way India chose to lose their World Cup match against England, making not only a mockery of the contest but also putting the game to shame.

India, a proper all round team of this World Cup, may still be able to achieve victory but they have certainly not helped themselves to be respected for the way they went on to lose a highly-profile match at Edgbaston last Sunday.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1491798/has-the-gentlemans-game-been-put-to-shame?preview

Pakistan team has earned the respect of the nation even when it did not perform to the expectations in initial games but fighting it out later on and not indulging in match fixing on individual/state level.

This cannot be said of India, England and NZ team...India specially here lost all respect of the cricket lovers and bought bad reputation the the gentleman's game of cricket.
All of them will forget that match if India reach the final by beating England in Semi Final...

What dignity in defeat ? You have dignity in match fixing with England to qualify for Semis? LoL :what:
I'm English...I cannot speak to what other countries may have done (Not that I think there was any match fixing).
Accusing pretty much every other country of cheating reeks of sour grapes.
There is no grand conspiracy against Pakistan. Get better and try again next time.

Completely agree to it...qualifying by match fixing has no respect and so unworthy.
How can we qualify by match fixing if we are loosing that match....:azn:...We had 11 points with a good NRR so our position was strong before the match and even after the match(all thanks to Dhoni as made sure that NRR remain good even after the match)...

Last edited:
Qualifying by match fixing and not qualifying after playing fair and passionate cricket...i m sure not qualifying by playing fair and passionate Cricket in this controversial worldcup is much better, honest, supportive and strong moral stance

Doesn’t feel too bad this time going out of the World Cup as previous years .

India played sneaky because they still remember the CT final thrashing we gave them couple years back and wouldn’t be able to live down another defeat back home in India .

Easy cop out .

On we go .

How can we qualify by match fixing if we are loosing that match....:azn:...We had 11 points with a good NRR so our position was strong before the match and even after the match...

You know what I meant...that Ind-Eng match was clearly fixed not on individual team player level but on a higher level.

Pakistani fans excuses 101:

1) Match fix
2) Other teams also fixed their matches so the glorious Pakistani team may not reach semi-finals
3) ICC conspiring against Pakistani team
4) BCCI conspiring against Pakistani team
5) All the pitches in the matches were designed to fail the glorious Pakistani team
6) Rain. Barish ho gayi jee warna tou hum world cup jeetnay walay thay.

Am I missing any excuses?

I'm English...I cannot speak to what other countries may have done (Not that I think there was any match fixing).
There is no grand conspiracy against Pakistan. Get better and try again next time.

Basically the Pakistanis think that your cricket team is so useless that any match they win has to be through match fixing whether it is with India or New Zealand.

Conspiracy or not against Pakistan...history defines Pakistan faced bravely all these accusations and blames for years and we will face this as long as judgement day would come. We are used to it in Wars, Politics and Sport.

Let me be clear to our English mate here, if I have created confusion. Never accused every other team, the only team and match which is being accused of is the India vs England....as FIXED. Every Tom Dick & Harry knows that match was ENGINEERED. Its not me as Pakistani saying but everyother cricket playing expert said that.

Lets take example of todays match which NZ lost badly but it was clearly seen and felt England played much better cricket than NZ. Noone is even questioning about match fixing in this match.

The point is the cheating, accusation is being made in India vs England match, which killed the sportsmanship and spirit of fair play.

Back
Top Bottom