What's new

England VS NZ

Chelo its cool. If Pak doesnot qualify or qualify. Played fair and passionate cricket in last few matches under shady ICC and some controversial teams.
Same sentiments here.

My critic have little to do with PAK qualifying for Semi Final stage (or not). I was doubtful in this regard since the beginning because PAK need to address its shortcomings no matter what (fixing the cricket regime).

Last edited:
Just like the football, I think England will go out in the semis. The Aussies will win it for me.

Not a bad time to be an England fan though!

Pakistan team is not getting the usual flak and name calling now as it was earlier thanks to the fixing of last few matches between India -Eng and today match. NZ was looking so tired and without any passion to win in first half as well.

So, can we all put to rest the spooky coincidence of this world cup with the 1992 world cup.

Clearly it is impossible for Pakistan to get to semi finals. May be thanks to Dhoni.

Yes, in reality Dhoni saved Pakistan from Sarfaraz being it's president in 27 years.

Last edited:
Pakistan team is not getting the usual flak and name calling now as it was earlier thanks to the fixing of last few matches between India -Eng and today match. NZ was looking so tired and without any passion to win in first half as well.

Yes. After all Pakistan is the centre piece of the cricketing world.

Right..Dhoni is a great finisher, he finished Pakistan chance of moving to the last 4 in world cup...yes the army badge he wears and the controversy is telling.

There's no use to get a confession out of me. I suspect the same. But you put yourself in this position, and there's no point in sulking now.

Hahahaha...its been some really great matches to see, West Indies vs New Zealand, Afghanistan vs Pakistan, New Zealand vs Pakistan and Bangladesh vs West Indies...these were the only superb matches to see in controversial pathetic Worldcup.

As for Pakistan well played in the end. Great to see a sparkling side , a resurgent side which litterally scares the shit out of India, cry baby England & Afghanistan etc.

Whats fcking funnny to see, 100s of pathetic loser coward Indians coming out of the hole and putting posts on Pakistan qualifying scenarios....looks like India or even losy English had their hearts scared shit by Pakistanis...

Pakistan always take face to face the third *** Indians, English, Afghanis and even Bangalis and thats is what Pakistan wants it to be like. You are pathetic cheats and match fixers forever....they all know you can qualify by engineered pitches, umpiring and match fixing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom