What's new

England vs Ireland

Ireland will soon get their test status i think

They have been damaging the reputation of too many teams in recent years
They surely deserves a better place now

Ireland will soon get their test status i think

They have been damaging the reputation of too many teams in recent years
They surely deserves a better place now

Although its upto ICC's standards, (to admit them) yet I reckon, Ireland is just a run of the mill type....
Even a blind squirel gets a nut here n there....

another FIX match of this world cup ! sigh....... and pitty on those who still watch cricket !!

Ireland won? dammmmmmmmn i missed it, i maged to watch till they got 220 runs i still sad well done, but i thought thwere was no way they can win after all come on its England. Bravo ireland but do they deserve test status? i think they need to prove themselves a little more maybe beating West Indies or South Africa can help secure that position.

Its no fix at all..........cricket by chance...

4 no bus will lead you to your destiny !!

I make my own destiny.....I dont beleive in a GOD....I work hard, dont steal, dont hurt people.......thats why everything has fallen into place for me without the omniscient, omnipotent.

yeah it was fixed....you know our Mr ijaz butt said he will take this issue in ICC...

to hell with him. if people stop wasting their time watching cricket, and do something useful with it...it may be rewardful, but I dont understand how can you watch such disgusting matches? I mean simply someone stands up and says it would be a tie, and 8 hours later match starts...a team makes 340 score and surprisingly the other team chases and its a tie ! WTF !!

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I make my own destiny.....I dont beleive in a GOD....I work hard, dont steal, dont hurt people.......thats why everything has fallen into place for me without the omniscient, omnipotent.

it simply meant the mental hospital is that way !!

to hell with him. if people stop wasting their time watching cricket, and do something useful with it...it may be rewardful, but I dont understand how can you watch such disgusting matches? I mean simply someone stands up and says it would be a tie, and 8 hours later match starts...a team makes 340 score and surprisingly the other team chases and its a tie ! WTF !!

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

it simply meant the mental hospital is that way !!

Yes you are right!
But for someone else......I am ship shape and in the pink.

While England got its KP - Ireland gets its own......KB

Lol

Back
Top Bottom