What's new

England vs Ireland

This is the first upset of the world cup. Let's see if there are more to come. Congratulations to Irish on this magic moment.

Today its looking like there is
going to b another upset

Comment by an Irish on a British newspaper.... :woot:

"There is always a certain joy in beating the "auld enemy" in sport, especially the game invented by England. Heard someone on Irish radio say today that it was the equivalent of England beating Ireland at hurling!"

- Rosemary, Dublin, Ireland, 03/3/2011

india ko 400+ score bana pade ga warna yeh match bhi gya :)

han bilkul sahe hai and im sure india will not going to make similar battin wicket as they did made in banglore for irish team they will make bowling wicket for sure

india ko 400+ score bana pade ga warna yeh match bhi gya :)

Haan yaar baat to sahi boli Ireland is looking very dangerous but they can not stop India getting into QF.. I think they are gonna meet Pakistan in QF and I hope i do not see the repeatition of 2007 for you guys. Afterall Ireland is way stronger then Canada.

Haan yaar baat to sahi boli Ireland is looking very dangerous but they can not stop India getting into QF.. I think they are gonna meet Pakistan in QF and I hope i do not see the repeatition of 2007 for you guys. Afterall Ireland is way stronger then Canada.

one loss against the proteas is confirm keep your bowling in mind, another loss to ireland and you are in deep shitt...

our guys took canada lightly in batting, but we did limit them on 130..

one loss against the proteas is confirm keep your bowling in mind, another loss to ireland and you are in deep shitt...

You are predicting too much!!!

Same happened to India-Australia warm up match. We scored only 214 but Australia couldn't make more than 176. So its depends on how much you scoring batting first.

Dont worry about india..worry about pakistan..against Canadian bowling Pakistan batting was like "Bin paani ke machli"

Dont worry about india..worry about pakistan..against Canadian bowling Pakistan batting was like "Bin paani ke machli"

And against Srilankans it was machli with a lots of paani. Even though the batting was a bit disappointing but they have the talent to both chase in 2nd innings and score good runs to set a good target. Don't worry.;)

yes our bowling win us the match which will count more than anything but indian bowling cant even defend 300 plus runs they are nore than us bin pani ka machi indian bro india will going to face the music soon SA are coming and if india lost against SA and WI you are gone

Back
Top Bottom