What's new

Embargo on English learning and talking in Pakistan

India media is falsely accusing Imran Khan for banning English learning in schools of Pakistan, this is abhorrent considering Imran Khan him self had an English wife or two.... why SMQ is not issuing a public rebuttal to Indian propaganda.

If we open up threads based on all the Indian Media misinformation .... I think PDF will be flooded and crash due to over 1000 treads per day!......

These people are seriously mentally deranged like the ISIS cult... The problem is there are over 1 billion of them!

Here's international media reporting...

Here i find Pakistani media... carrying forward Indian media news...

What's going on?
Someone from Pakistan, Just let me know, if this already known hypocrite has actually said it!

Last edited:
Here's international media reporting...

Here i find Pakistani media... carrying forward Indian media news...

What's going on?
Someone from Pakistan, Just let me know, if this already known hypocrite has actually said it!
Technically he didn't say anything wrong.

the class education system has given rise to nepotism and corruption and murder of merit in Pakistan.

due to enlightened moderation extremism, the class division of society is evident between people who can converse in English and those who cannot.

India media is falsely accusing Imran Khan for banning English learning in schools of Pakistan, this is abhorrent considering Imran Khan him self had an English wife or two.... why SMQ is not issuing a public rebuttal to Indian propaganda.

Because it’s not his job to deal with Indian media, or any media, only governments.

the class education system has given rise to nepotism and corruption and murder of merit in Pakistan.

due to enlightened moderation extremism, the class division of society is evident between people who can converse in English and those who cannot.

Because the government has failed to make the investment in viable public education, forcing parents to take matters in their own hands. The rich will send their children to private schools while the poor must settle for madrassahs.

This is backward thinking, moderation is the way of life Allah has devised for his men. There may be many cults in society, but those existed since thousands of years ago.

Private education system exists all across the globe... even in countries where govt. education is top notch.

While in Pakistan, there's no possibility of state education system. Parents have no choice but to put up their children in private school, and not all private schools are expensive.
Only state school i remember is Danish school system, which was one of many things corrupted by Imran Khan and they were actually teaching in English.

Merit has nothing to do with English medium, jobs and contracts of Pakistan are prerogative of Imran Khan, only he and his team has authority to dispense jobs and hand out extensions, from peon to army chief.

He him self address Iranian ruler as supreme leader, that too without any legitimate reason... it is he him self who is mentally slave, which has more to do with the smoke he indulge himself into.
Because it’s not his job to deal with Indian media, or any media, only governments.
I didn't get you but if you are referring to SMQ, than explain what's his job?

Last edited:
Every bark of a dog does not deserve a reply.

The rich will send their children to private schools while the poor must settle for madrassahs.

there are low cost private schools all over the place.
IK perhaps want to give out jobs to his vote bank, who are largely drug addicts from Pakpatan, now moved to large cities but they can't speak in English, therefore are facing identity crisis.
once a patwari always a patwari laga rah

Why don't you make argument against English medium schools?
Every bark of a dog does not deserve a reply.
Agree they are mostly barking but i hope in absence of state education system, Imran Khan is not planning destroy the already fragile private education system.

Last edited:

You want foreign Minister of your country to keep responding to Indian third class news channels on daily basis ?

You want foreign Minister of your country to keep responding to Indian third class news channels on daily basis ?
No, rather he shall keep shuttling between Tajikistan and Iran... i don't know what strategic interest lies therein.

No, rather he shall keep shuttling between Tajikistan and Iran... i don't know what strategic interest lies therein.

Anyways, he and his team know more than a keyboard warrior called "batman" and have important things to do instead of fighting wars through keyboard and wifi connection.

Because the government has failed to make the investment in viable public education, forcing parents to take matters in their own hands. The rich will send their children to private schools while the poor must settle for madrassahs.
SNC aims to bridge the gap. You are clueless about Madressahs and elitist have more problem with religious extremism than the poor.

This is backward thinking
how is it backward thinking? elaborate. it is quite moderate view to want to be educated in language made state language by the country one was born in.

how is it backward thinking? elaborate. it is quite moderate view to want to be educated in language made state language by the country one was born in.

Lets be clear.. i was referring to: '' the class division of society is evident between people who can converse in English and those who cannot ''

Having an ability to speak in foreign language, indeed has a degree of elitism and it's not limited to Pakistan. However using it as an excuse to criminalize it's learning just because some Urdu medium folks around PM feel inferiority complex, than it's not only backward thinking but criminal as well.

At the same time, no where i said ban education in local language... Urdu as a language may continue, English as a language must continue as well.. specially in the age of computer, it's more important than it already was.
If there's no plan to ban English and freedom of curriculum choice among private education institutes, than i stand corrected.

However using it as an excuse to criminalize it's learning just because some influential around PM feel inferiority complex, than it's not

It is not being criminalised nor marginalised. It's being put in her place which is a matter of simple fact that its a foreign language. We are surrounded by countries where English is of no practical use.

and yes PM is beneficiary of this elitist tea party strata who holds condescending views towards national languages.

this is a long term state policy which gathers new flavor every decade or possibility. nothing to do with PTI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom