What's new

Election results: Assam, Kerala, TN and West Bengal

I think BJP read WB completely wrong.

They thought Left is still strong and that's a mistake they must strive to correct in 2019. For that, they need to aggressively start their campaign ASAP.

True, Whatever BJP got in Bengal was without trying....left is dead in Bengal, Congress is dead for long, if BJP doesn't get it's act together NOW to fill the vacuum in opposition, then forget it.

aah.. good old days of lesser evil left rule! :p:

I am not talking about the Jyoti Basu era, but Buddhadeb Bhattacharya really tried to turn things around...then Mamata came and ruined it all. In terms of industries, economy, employment, Mamata is another Jyoti Basu.

I am not talking about the Jyoti Basu era, but Buddhadeb Bhattacharya really tried to turn things around...then Mamata came and ruined it all. In terms of industries, economy, employment, Mamata is another Jyoti Basu.

Agree.. Buddadeb did try & make things better in terms of economy & industries. Tata Singur controversy is the classic example of brutal political disruption! Then again.. present left setup doesn't have in them to take Mamta on. It will have to be BJP next time around!

Congress needs a new leader and a total revamp as Rahul is just a joke

Key is the upper house where BJP still does not have the power and therefore we can't pass important laws such as a national tax code

Hopefully Assam receives the development it deserves under the BJP and the NE as a whole flourishes economically after having stagnated for decades under previous GoIs.

+ the WB and TN results are pretty disappointing, by all accounts MB is destroying WB and Jayalalita is a blatent crook.

Now we need mass sterilisation program we can start in UP, Bihar and move to Bengal after. At least 40 million need to be sterilised to control population.

Ci0fgElXEAABH47.jpg

Congress needs a new leader and a total revamp as Rahul is just a joke

People are blaming Rahul Gandhi, but he is too worthless to fail also, he is nothing. Rahul Gandhi as a leader and policymaker in Congress doesn't really exist, he is barely anything more important than a lifeless photo. Congress is being entirely controlled by Sonia Gandhi, she is the one calling all the shots in Congress, she was the one running the UPA government by reducing the PM to a mere clerk, and she is the one responsible for the despicable situation of Congress, Congress needs to get rid of her first, if she goes, Rahul Gandhi goes automatically.

People are blaming Rahul Gandhi, but he is too worthless to fail also, he is nothing. Rahul Gandhi as a leader and policymaker in Congress doesn't really exist, he is barely anything more important than a lifeless photo. Congress is being entirely controlled by Sonia Gandhi, she is the one calling all the shots in Congress, she was the one running the UPA government by reducing the PM to a mere clerk, and she is the one responsible for the despicable situation of Congress, Congress needs to get rid of her first, if she goes, Rahul Gandhi goes automatically.

I am hoping they both stay till 2020.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom