What's new

Election results: Assam, Kerala, TN and West Bengal

The problem is that with CPM in power they will do anything to destroy the party BDJS which was the main ally of BJP. The guy Vellapally is an inconsistant guy who will join with any guy which is beneficial to him.
But considering how Left played the "extremism is rising" card I believe BJP won't let left breathe easy in kerala now. Barring Tripura in NE left is limited to kerala now. It will be easy to tackle their drama.

Jayalalita is pro-Hindutva, so no need to worry there. It is for you to explain why your whiny turd got zero seats, including finishing third on his own seat.

According to you ,wasn't TN about to secede from India?
ADMK started from DMK, how it's pro-hindutva? Show me one ideology of theirs that's pro-hindutva. Jaya rides over the legacy of MGR and his symbol twin leafs, which are the only things that give Jaya the upper hand in rural areas and it's her main stronghold.

But considering how Left played the "extremism is rising" card I believe BJP won't let left breathe easy in kerala now. Barring Tripura in NE left is limited to kerala now. It will be easy to tackle their drama.

Also expect a rise in the number of RSS workers killed for the next few years. But most RSS cadres will have the sense to lie low and let this storm blow over but 2019 will be a killing field.

Red is the colour of ......

mamta Banerjee's gundas were successful in coercing the voters. :coffee:
Unfortunately bengalis do not have much choice. stuck between two evils.. Would be interesting next time around since BJP just made some inroads!

Huge number of Tribals and locals came out to vote this time, and a huge number of local Muslims also voted for BJP

maxresdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom