What's new

Election results: Assam, Kerala, TN and West Bengal

WOW! Didi is back and Tamil Nadu might have hunger strikes everyday! :cheesy:
It's more fun in the Bengalophines/Tamiliophines !

I guess nobody really cares about Kerala as they have zero effect on national politics.:D

Himanta, I think won by 90,000..

Bhala hain, bura hain, jaisa bhi hain.. Mera name-mate hain... :taz:

And I see a lot of Oxomiya guys here.. I only knew Jaunty & Zoo tiniali was from Assam, back in the days when I was active here.. Great!!
Bahut din dekha nai apunak , ki khabor ? Videkh ot` e ase ne ghuri ahiliey bharatot ?

WOW! Didi is back and Tamil Nadu might have hunger strikes everyday! :cheesy:
It's more fun in the Bengalophines/Tamiliophines !

I guess nobody really cares about Kerala as they have zero effect on national politics.:D
About Kerala
Yes, even you can't see any news about political murders in Kerala & winning party is communist which now doesn't have any influence in national politics.

One other guy with his name got 400 something vote. I think that cause the defeat!!
BJP vote share is around 11% mark. They have come 2nd on 5-6 seats. In coming years, considering congress's steady decline I won't be surprised BJP getting stronger.

If they don't do something about the illegals, BJP is going to loose lot of credibility.
That's true and it will loose credibility not only in Assam but all over India.

Does this mean Land Bill and GST will be past this budget?
GST will be passed in the Monsoon session. State governments are going to look at land acquisition own their on.

I don't mind TN, as compared to the other Parties Jaya is far far far better

Exactly...even in the heavy rain that drowned chennai...the administration worked flawlessly in my village and surrounding towns...all the uprooted trees were cleared in flat four hours....no official went home for weeks on end....they all worked 24X7...even in my village power was restored very quickly...even today people are saying thank got DMK was not in power during that time.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom