What's new

Election results 2018

One clear trend is now coming: Overall Pakistanis rejected OLD, Corrupt, Incompetent, Electables and dishonest Candidates in Election 2018

Whether its people like Sanaullah, Aleem Khan, Abassi, Nisar Ali Khan, Saad rafique, Kasuris, MQMs all these old generation MPAs/MNAs, ruling and manipulating Pakistan for years have been clearly rejected and routed in Pakistan. Frankly PTI's electables have been rejected too.

Fact is a New breed of politicians, young, hard, who worked for their constituencies have won in elections 2018 may it be PMLN, PTI, Azad, GDA, PPP, PMLQ, watever party etc etc

Welcome to the new generation of fresh young dynamic politicians and new outlook to Pakistan in coming years!

Advance congratulations to Mr Imran Khan. Wish the cricket legend will be political legend too.
Blessing to Pakistan and Pakistani brothers and sisters for making a positive change.

Bangladesh also need such miracle and need an alternative leader from another party in order to make a great change for our country.

But I have heard Sheikh Hasina is doing great for Bangladesh, is that not the case?

As per latest news, forward block in pmln is ready to join pti for provincial govt in Punjab and further factorization of pmln as a party

Dont worry , This time PA is supervising there will be no hanki panki.

They have already provided more than enough excuses to their masters to brag. PA did good job on polling day and didn't let any rigging during polling time but after that game was/is in hands of people whom the mafia employed over the years.

@Shane this copy of forum 45 counting cannot start with it every polling station has it.

View attachment 488500
Thank you for the informative share. Indeed it is that simple but ECP let it be made a mockery when they didn't let media reporters aware about it on top of their RTS failure. Atleast they could have shown the forms of constituencies like that of Sialkot, Karachi, larkana etc via Whatsapp share immediately while Shahbaz, Fazlu, Faisal Sabzwari and Bilawal were trying to make a fool out of people by crying foul all night on account of unavailability of this very form.

But I have heard Sheikh Hasina is doing great for Bangladesh, is that not the case?
She is doing very well in some specific sections, specially electricity and reducing extreme poverty, but most of peoples don't see the another side of the coin.
She is planting her own peoples in every cadre of civil service, specially in police. Massive bank corruption happened in this regime.
Torture to not only oppositions but also anyone who oppose them . As if you read about quota movement in Bangladesh now, you will see how terribly students are oppressed now.
Please read those threads in Bangladesh defense sub forum.
I am posting few link only because if I discuss here further , I am afraid it will be irrelevant in this forum.
Here check please ,

BCL openly calls to rape the anti-quota female students,
Attackers free, victims in fear
And
Girl shares horrors of assault, abuse by anti-quota reform men, cops.
Also you can search The profile of @bluesky, you will see lots of such news that is happening recently in Bangladesh.
And many more of horror is happening too in current govt regime.
@koolio

NA-57 Rawalpindi 1: PTI’s Sadaqat Ali Abbasi wins with 97,104 votes. PML-N’s Shahid Khaqan Abbasi is runner up with 91,381 votes.

So now Haqqan Abbai lost boht his seats to PTI

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom