What's new

Election results 2018

lols yeh people of khi loved murderous thugs bhatta khors and voted willingly for you people!!

keep crying mafia people have spoken you and your party is past now! move on work for betterment of Pakistan i understand china cutting ki adaat nikalna mushkil hoge but mehnat karo!

Murderous thugs, bhatta khor and what not but according to whom??? Never proven in any court of law, never saw any evidence of the 'propaganda' and never experienced any extortion. MQM has and will continue to win in Karachi and their strength can only be gauged under free and fair elections where all Pakistanis are allowed to undertake political activity free from labels of treason etc.

Murderous thugs, bhatta khor and what not but according to whom??? Never proven in any court of law, never saw any evidence of the 'propaganda' and never experienced any extortion. MQM has and will continue to win in Karachi and their strength can only be gauged under free and fair elections where all Pakistanis are allowed to undertake political activity free from labels of treason etc.
g app choochain hain! may khi say hun 34 saal ka business hai apna mqm keh touchay kia harami pan kartay rahay hain sab maloom hai!

aur aur kesay fair and free nai courts may jao roona dhoona karo people of khi have reject mqm gutka khor bastards!! i understand china cutting ki burri laat lage parri hai ap logpn ko ab mehnat karna paray ge isliye accept katna mushlil hao! but dont worry time will heal!

LOL!!! The final results are coming in favor of PMLN. Rana sana, Kh. Asif have won as per final results

No. It's just that these were big names Asif and rana.. Meantime PTI just won one more from Karachi

Waisey Ranasunallah ki defeat se pmln completely demoralized hojati.... Khawja Asif se victory expected thi

So I've heard Imran Khan party is ahead in preliminary results? Can someone please tell me in few sentences about general policies of Imran Khan? Relations with neighbours, west, east, internal politics, etc?

Its hard to say. He has adopted a more stern stance towards the US and western aid in recent years so there will certainly be some distancing between Washington and Islamabad were he to become PM. However most of his promised policy changes are domestic issues related (ending corruption, fraud, improving education healthcare etc). He is in many ways a populist and a consequence of a decade of great mismanagement by the two previous democratically elected governments of PPP and PMN (N).

In Lahore pti just won 3 out of 14...imran khan and Saad Rafique seat result pending now... IK was leading from there as per last reports

Well I didn't say he is not going to be PM, that's the choice of Pakistanis. my question was about his main domestic and foreign policies and his views.

I wasn't saying about you, actually there was full campaign by west and 1.2b idiots in our east against IK. Anyway, he is not corrupt as of now, want to change corrupt system and destroy couple of family ruling, against Pakistan's sissy foreign policy specially with US. Now how much he stick to his promises is yet to sea.

In Lahore pti just won 3 out of 14...imran khan and Saad Rafique seat result pending now... IK was leading from there as per last reports

And by a good margin. Last time i heard, 57% polling was done and IK had a lead of atleast 14000 votes. IK: 57 something thousand votes and Saad rafique with 43 thousand and something votes.

g app choochain hain! may khi say hun 34 saal ka business hai apna mqm keh touchay kia harami pan kartay rahay hain sab maloom hai!

aur aur kesay fair and free nai courts may jao roona dhoona karo people of khi have reject mqm gutka khor bastards!! i understand china cutting ki burri laat lage parri hai ap logpn ko ab mehnat karna paray ge isliye accept katna mushlil hao! but dont worry time will heal!

It is one thing to attack my political views and yet another to attack me personally, I mean it just shows your family background and your training. Even more than that, it should the difference b/w an MQM supporter and an MQM opponent.

P.S. Almost every MQM opponent has a business with decades of experience of MQM brutality.......it is generally only on the social media or in dreams.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom