What's new

Election results 2018

Well I didn't say he is not going to be PM, that's the choice of Pakistanis. my question was about his main domestic and foreign policies and his views.
He is not corrupt and is honest, his domestic policies is mostly directed towards education and health. He can understand the core issues of Pakistan. As per him, he will generate new jobs for youngsters and will strengthen the various departments of country. Debt on Pakistan is also piling up and the only way to pay off our loans is to bring back our stolen money from abroad which he promised to do.
Foreign policies: He was bit critical of USA and the only leader in Pakistan that spoke up against USA when they were killing our people through drones. He want good relations with all the neighbors but not in the expense of Pakistans national interest.
my opinion: I am sure the relation with Iran will improve under Imran khan.

It is one thing to attack my political views and yet another to attack me personally, I mean it just shows your family background and your training. Even more than that, it should the difference b/w an MQM supporter and an MQM opponent.

P.S. Almost every MQM opponent has a business with decades of experience of MQM brutality.......it is generally only on the social media or in dreams.
haha ohh yes how innocent!! khi reject you!! now spit gutkas somewhere else!

mqm opponenet dint murder 150 innocent factory workers in baldia it was your swine altar his greed and his gutka farosh swine terrorist who burned them!!

as for attackig you personally i dint! called you chooucha itna ya bura lag gaya toh tumhara moota pig toh khi wallon ko maa bhen ki dauta raha hai us keh kgay roo jaa keh!! khi reject terrorist party end of story!

Its hard to say. He has adopted a more stern stance towards the US and western aid in recent years so there will certainly be some distancing between Washington and Islamabad were he to become PM. However most of his promised policy changes are domestic issues related (ending corruption, fraud, improving education healthcare etc). He is in many ways a populist and a consequence of a decade of great mismanagement by the two previous democratically elected governments of PPP and PMN (N).

I wasn't saying about you, actually there was full campaign by west and 1.2b idiots in our east against IK. Anyway, he is not corrupt as of now, want to change corrupt system and destroy couple of family ruling, against Pakistan's sissy foreign policy specially with US. Now how much he stick to his promises is yet to sea.

Well I wish him total success especially in his campaign against corruption. Hope he keeps his promise after election. If anything, Pakistan deserves much better and much more.

Yar I am gutted.

Sanaullah and Khawaja Asif won ughhh!!!

Lahore has disappointed to be honest.
Karachi just became a better city than Lahore tonight lol

GEO still projecting 116 seats for PTI though. Inshallah PTI wins near 120ish seats.

And the gap in provincial assembly seats in Punjab has rise to 12 in favor of PML(n)! Ughhh nooo. PTI needs to form the govt in Punjab.

Hopefully PTI closes the gap at the end of the day.

He is not corrupt and is honest, his domestic policies is mostly directed towards education and health. He can understand the core issues of Pakistan. As per him, he will generate new jobs for youngsters and will strengthen the various departments of country. Debt on Pakistan is also piling up and the only way to pay off our loans is to bring back our stolen money from abroad which he promised to do.
Foreign policies: He was bit critical of USA and the only leader in Pakistan that spoke up against USA when they were killing our people through drones. He want good relations with all the neighbors but not in the expense of Pakistans national interest.
my opinion: I am sure the relation with Iran will improve under Imran khan.
Wish for the best for people of Pakistan. You deserve much better.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom