What's new

Election results 2018

Replying to the above few posts @PakSword @BHarwana and also @tps77 and @war&peace...

I was literally shouting as it was happening on the night of 25th that this is not a simple breakdown but there is more to it than meets the eye and PTI should not stay quite on this right then and there.

PTI should have sensed foul play at the first sniff of the delay in results and Shahbaz etc started using the excuse to shout rigging... PTI as usual was showing the same old reaction of "Watching the Ball instead of completing the run"...

I'm posting the screen grabs of the most important posts that I posted about what PTI should be doing and how PTI should be reacting instead of remaining quite on the issue as if things are going in their favor by default:

View attachment 490269

The most important point, in my mind was the following:

View attachment 490270

and Lastly...

View attachment 490271

The question is; why do we always find PTI so slow to react to fluid and fast paced political scenarios as they are shaping up against it and as conspiracies raise their head, more often than not, we find PTI in a state of "BAGHLAIN JHANKNA"...and lets its opponents get away with their shenanigans...

IT was all too obvious this time around yet we found no reaction from PTI shouting foul as it may well was PTI itself at the receiving end of ECPs deliberate Software failure at the hands of PMLN IT Goons in position of power.

All I am saying is that PTI should have raised a concern in a presser at that time that this software failure is fishy as PTI might be made to loose some seats. That would have left a pointer for future reference that it was a conspiracy against PTI and not the other way around as was being shouted by Shahbaz the perpetrator in-charge himself

With reference to the following posted earlier today:

آر ٹی سسٹم کوفنگشنل رکھنا تھا پنجاب انفارمیشن ٹیکنالوجی نے پی ٹی آئی کی بڑھتی برتری شہباز شریف کا مبینہ حکم ڈاکٹرعمرسیف کانتائج کی فراہمی روکنے کیلئےآئی پی ایڈریسز کوڈس فنگنشل کردینا رات1بجے تک سارا نظام فیل تحقیقات جاری،گرفتاریاں متوقع
Spot on.. you sensed quite early.. I remember..

'Tasveerain bolti hain'

37971119_475721096172880_8240761511841103872_n.jpg

@tps77 @Mugen @war&peace @IceCold @Path-Finder @PakSword @Arsalan @Farah Sohail @BHarwana @Zibago @Moonlight @Verve @El_Swordsmen @Hyprion @pkuser2k12 @LoveIcon @Salza @Guvera @Imad.Khan @Ali Tariq

People are you aware of this?
ر ٹی سسٹم کوفنگشنل رکھنا تھا پنجاب انفارمیشن ٹیکنالوجی نےi
پی ٹی آئی کی بڑھتی برتری
شہباز شریف کا مبینہ حکم
ڈاکٹرعمرسیف کانتائج کی فراہمی روکنے کیلئےآئی پی ایڈریسز کو ڈس فنگنشل کردینا
رات1بجے تک سارا نظام فیل
تحقیقات جاری،گرفتاریاں متوقع
حسن نثار کا کالم
آرٹی سسٹم سےارشاد بھٹی تک

YES!
ECP may have deprived PTI of some crucial seats in NA and PA!

@tps77 @Mugen @war&peace @IceCold @Path-Finder @PakSword @Arsalan @Farah Sohail @BHarwana @Zibago @Moonlight @Verve @El_Swordsmen @Hyprion @pkuser2k12 @LoveIcon @Salza @Guvera @Imad.Khan @Ali Tariq

People are you aware of this?
ر ٹی سسٹم کوفنگشنل رکھنا تھا پنجاب انفارمیشن ٹیکنالوجی نےi
پی ٹی آئی کی بڑھتی برتری
شہباز شریف کا مبینہ حکم
ڈاکٹرعمرسیف کانتائج کی فراہمی روکنے کیلئےآئی پی ایڈریسز کو ڈس فنگنشل کردینا
رات1بجے تک سارا نظام فیل
تحقیقات جاری،گرفتاریاں متوقع
حسن نثار کا کالم
آرٹی سسٹم سےارشاد بھٹی تک

Anything can be expected from "Nooni Mafia" they can go to any level and this is just about manipulating the RTS system with the help of their pawns sitting in NADRA and Punjab information technology board.

Yaad-e-Mazi Aazaab Hay Ya Rabb...
Saad Rafique suffering from Foot in mouth Disease, lol...

آپ کہا کرتے تھےکہ خدا کیلئے میچورٹی کا مظاہرہ کریں،پراپیگنڈا نہ کریں،مینڈیٹ مان لیں اور کوئی ٹھوس ثبوت ہےتو سامنے لائیں۔۔ اور کیا کہتے تھے۔۔ذرا سن لیں

Tanzeela Qambrani becomes the first African Pakistani Woman to become a legislator in the Sindh Provincial Assembly.

39179871_1626745864119772_8815197663805833216_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom