What's new

Election results 2018

After the by-elections, PTI would not need MQM entirely, in sha Allah.
PTI needs MQM unfortunately.. why? Because they won baldiati elections and Nazim is from their party.

We know that PPP government doesn't want to let anyone work in Karachi so that they can tell people of Karachi that no one other than PPP is serious in the city's issues.. PTI may lose its vote bank in Karachi, if it doesn't solve the issues.. and there are only two ways of doing it.. (1) join hands with Sindh government (PPPP) or (2) join hands with city government (MQM-P)

Karachi wants water, Karachi wants their issues related to waste management and sewage solved.. Karachi wants to get rid of Tanker mafia.. all these can only be solved by taking one of the two options I have stated above..

With MQM though, PTI needs to keep a strict check that bhatta mafia doesn't come back again...

PTI needs MQM unfortunately.. why? Because they won baldiati elections and Nazim is from their party.

I agree but its the other way around as in MQM needs PTI more.

What I meant was PTI does not need MQM for making up numbers anymore but to divide the opposition.

If PTI gets sweet talked into giving funds to the Mayor's Office or make him in-charge of Federally funded projects then they will continue their loot and fleecing.

Apart from one or two Federally funded mega projects to start with, PTI would do well to allocate funds to its Karachi MNA's on priority basis to viz a viz start development work in their specific constituencies on priority basis. PTI should handle this Politically by showing the stubborn voters who still voted for MQM and show them that PTI MNA's do what they claim instead of petty thievery which is the norm of MQM elected MNAs and local government nazims and mayor.

This is after all politics and PTI should play its best hand from the get go. This strategy of working through MNAs and MPAs would benefit PTI in Baldiati Elections too by showing the people that if MNAs can do it then PTI Nazims would change the fortunes of local Government too.

What is this ? seems like PTI has lost one seat to ANP on recount. Is it KP provisional seat or NA ? I think its prov. one....*hopefully*
Provincial indeed.

Another good news, One PML-N NA seat gone now because of low women turn out....

He is Noony in disguise, fake profiler..ignore him ...has been posting against PTI for the long time...i hv noted his post pattern.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1424604/ecp-set-to-void-two-polls-over-low-women-turnout

PTI better campaign in Waziristan as the former ptm guys will not support PTI even when IK had a "seat adjustment" prior to the elections. They are all anti-PTI/pro ANP are are currently going with the fake rigging campaign against ecp/pti/army while playing the race card. Rare chance to correct a monumentally dumb decision.

مسلم لیگ ن اور پیپلز پارٹی صرف حال ہی کے اپنے بیانات سن لے پتہ چل جائے گا یو ٹرن کس کو کہتے ہیں لیکن اب ایک ہی صف میں کھڑے ہوگئے شہباز اور زرداری

مسلم لیگ ن اور پیپلز پارٹی صرف حال ہی کے اپنے بیانات سن لے پتہ چل جائے گا یو ٹرن کس کو کہتے ہیں لیکن اب ایک ہی صف میں کھڑے ہوگئے شہباز اور زرداری

aik he saaf may kharay hogaye shaitan aur harami!

@tps77 @Mugen @war&peace @IceCold @Path-Finder @PakSword @Arsalan @Farah Sohail @BHarwana @Zibago @Moonlight @Verve @El_Swordsmen @Hyprion @pkuser2k12 @LoveIcon @Salza @Guvera @Imad.Khan @Ali Tariq

People are you aware of this?
ر ٹی سسٹم کوفنگشنل رکھنا تھا پنجاب انفارمیشن ٹیکنالوجی نےi
پی ٹی آئی کی بڑھتی برتری
شہباز شریف کا مبینہ حکم
ڈاکٹرعمرسیف کانتائج کی فراہمی روکنے کیلئےآئی پی ایڈریسز کو ڈس فنگنشل کردینا
رات1بجے تک سارا نظام فیل
تحقیقات جاری،گرفتاریاں متوقع
حسن نثار کا کالم
آرٹی سسٹم سےارشاد بھٹی تک

Back
Top Bottom