What's new

Will You Celebrate 14 August - Shocking Poll Results

Of course

look, I am a big I.K supporter

But this beghairati amongst some types is unbearable,,

Regardless of the politics, or establishment etc there is a reason Pakistan was made,, the current situation of Indian Muslims, if nothing else should be a absolute reaffirmation of why Pakistan was essential and STILL IS for Indian Muslims

Don't take your understandable pain at what the establishment have done and become jokers

I'm guessing most people can't afford to celebrate as common luxuries have become too expensive to waste what little money they earn on.

I doubt it's completely due to malice or political disagreements.

The rupee is just harder to stretch for common folk these days.

I was JUST on phone with my mother in Karachi. She said even our servant lady, who is from Bangladesh originally (Karachi has a large BD origin population) is planning to wear green-white ChooRians (bangles) and green-white clothes.
Those who are able to afford will celebrate and should celebrate. Expats can love their Cocaine Khan in prison and mourn with him ;)
Once again, you just say things as soon as you think of them. Why do you do this?

That's some denial.
People don't have money to buy clothes for children on eids.
You are actually ridiculing poor.
Adding salt to the wounds of those who can barely get one meal.

What in the blue hell are you on about? It's not my problem that you associate celebrations with lavish over the top spending. Even a smile can be charity.

It’s ok not to celebrate.

But let’s not go to the level of raising black flags etc etc.

It will be a good party at GHQ and PM house though. Free flowing buffet of 72 hours.

It’s ok not to celebrate.

But let’s not go to the level of raising black flags etc etc.

It will be a good party at GHQ and PM house though. Free flowing buffet of 72 hours.

I definitely agree with that. The poll question was very specific.

Do you feel like celebrating?

People will raise flags a d dress up but deep down that feeling won't exist.

What would we be celebrating?

American slavery?

Not celebrating would be a form of peaceful protest.

Of course

look, I am a big I.K supporter

But this beghairati amongst some types is unbearable,,

Regardless of the politics, or establishment etc there is a reason Pakistan was made,, the current situation of Indian Muslims, if nothing else should be a absolute reaffirmation of why Pakistan was essential and STILL IS for Indian Muslims

Don't take your understandable pain at what the establishment have done and become jokers
so explain to me the difference of a protesting pti supported jailed without charges and trial dates, cos Jinnah house, vs an Umar Khalid or other Indian muslims jailed without charges and trial dates.

explain to me the difference of the 25-50 ppl shot dead on may9th and add 4-5 more for nov 22, and may22 vs beef lynchings done by BD and BJP etc since 2014.
the number most likely are greater on side.

Are our muslims less dead than indian muslims ?

These are fake polls being created by the anti-Pakistani elements to do propaganda.

There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

What's fake about that poll? You can even click to see users who voted yes or no. Show me what's fake.

They make Kashmiris hold Indian flags so not sure what your point is

They make Kashmiris hold Indian flags so not sure what your point is

if Pakistan has benefited you greatly and given you a step up in life, you should. If you feel proud of the coveted green passport you should.

Back
Top Bottom