What's new

Election results 2018

Naya Pakistan can only start when we throw the old purana corrupt Pakistan of Nawaz, Zardari away
Hopefully they do some internal accountability as well aka cash machine zulfi and haleem khan and others political groups who joined them for their own intrests

I hv not slept for the last 37 hrs as well.. Will gonna sleep for few hrs only after IK 4 pm press conference...

It is not over-rated. It all started almost 3 years ago with MQM (minus 1 formula) and culminated in PMLN (minus 1 formula). Engineering is not just on poll days, it is about arresting political leadership and activists, implicating them in false and fabricated cases, forcing them to change loyalties (especially of those who are 'electable'), creating a tsunami of propaganda against them, calling them anti-state and anti-establishment, linking them to our arch-nemesis India to heat up public sentiments etc. and so on. It takes a very long time and even more effort to pull this off.

The saddest part is that efforts and resources of our agencies, better spent on RAW/CIA/MOSSAD nexus in Afghanistan, Dubai and Iran, have been spent internally instead, for reasons not in favour of Pakistan.
:lol:
We gonna catch em all
:pakistan: Pakistan Zindabad

BTW what happened to PSP?

It never gained momentum in Karachi, for Karachiites who dont buy ethnic cards National level PTI is better option then some wanna be tanga party..

Dr Yasmeen Rashid lost again from Lahore according to Dunya news. :fie:

Yes unfortunately... I have a feeling she looses all the time because of being woman... Misogynistic character of Lahoris against a woman perhaps ? I was expecting shafqat mehmood defeat not hers.

Has PTI clean swept Karachi???? Even with the likes of your hero Aamir Liaquat Hussain, PTI has not been able to 'conquer' Karachi!!

Due to infighting between MQM's various factions and largely because Altaf Hussain boycotted the elections, people who are still following MQM-L did not cast their votes which was a setback for MQM-P. Yet, do not give up on them and on Karachi just yet :)

lols yeh people of khi loved murderous thugs bhatta khors and voted willingly for you people!!

keep crying mafia people have spoken you and your party is past now! move on work for betterment of Pakistan i understand china cutting ki adaat nikalna mushkil hoge but mehnat karo!

Yes unfortunately... I have a feeling she looses all the time because of being woman... Misogynistic character of Lahoris against a woman perhaps ? I was expecting shafqat mehmood defeat not hers.

Very find lady. Lahore's lose.. she is high on PTI's women quota priority list, she will reach parliament anyways.

Hamza Shahbaz and Ehsan Iqbal both won with huge margins in Lahore and Narowal against the PTI candidates. So, now it begs the question that if the pmln really does not concede the election then they’re gonna have to give up the seats they won too. Are they really gonna do that??

The time, the energy the money their candidates spent to run and win their constituency are they give that all up? Let see...

It never gained momentum in Karachi, for Karachiites who dont buy ethnic cards National level PTI is better option then some wanna be tanga party..

Actually psp and mqm has cut each other's votes... And advantage went into pti favor which isn't a surprise .. I was saying this all along

Very find lady. Lahore's lose.. she is high on PTI's women quota priority list, she will reach parliament anyways.

She has worked hard, but voters seem to be happy with metro and no clean drinking water.

Actually psp and mqm has cut each other's votes... And advantage went into pti favor which isn't a surprise .. I was saying this all along

We can analyse how much dent they created only after we get official results.. for now i think they were never a force in Karachi.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom