What's new

Election results 2018

Honestly, the most extreme subversive and anti-state activities that I have witnessed in my entire life, as all indicators point, have been carried out by the Military leadership throughout our history. This is only on internal anti-state activities.

The problem that I see, is that actions by the senior most Military leadership are intertwined with the entire
Military. However, since the Military is revered and prided upon by all Pakistanis alike, we are unable or unwilling to accept that some of the decisions by the Military leadership have not been in favor of the country and that the selective accountability process that they have imposed through other agencies aka NAB & FIA and sentences handed out through courts is done just to serve their own purpose rather than for the better of the country!
if ik wants real change after forming govt he should amend law to limit powers of army chief and isi so that they are not able to influence judiciary and other institutions and make all institutions like nab ,fbr and sc independent and honest

if ik wants real change after forming govt he should amend law to limit powers of army chief and isi so that they are not able to influence judiciary and other institutions and make all institutions like nab ,fbr and sc independent and honest

Its a gradual process of democratisation

It starts with throwing out all the corrupt politicians and parties

And dig his own grave???? Is he a snake that bites the hand that feeds it?

Its a gradual process of democratisation

It starts with throwing out all the corrupt politicians and parties

With the help of corrupt members from the same political parties? Now that is amusing.

So I've heard Imran Khan party is ahead in preliminary results? Can someone please tell me in few sentences about general policies of Imran Khan? Relations with neighbours, west, east, internal politics, etc?

So I've heard Imran Khan party is ahead in preliminary results? Can someone please tell me in few sentences about general policies of Imran Khan? Relations with neighbours, west, east, internal politics, etc?

He is just someone that doesn't steal from the country. An honest man. But be careful. If your grandmother is beautiful, he might try to marry her. :lol:

IK is going to be next PM .... doesn't matter how many bu tts it hurt nationally or internationally.

With the help of corrupt members from the same political parties? Now that is amusing

Gradually

Slowly

We need to weed out the corruption this is a step in the right direction

Going back to ppp or pmln would be a astoundingly foolish thing to do because we are going back to known corruption as opposed to hope

Has PTI clean swept Karachi???? Even with the likes of your hero Aamir Liaquat Hussain, PTI has not been able to 'conquer' Karachi!!

Due to infighting between MQM's various factions and largely because Altaf Hussain boycotted the elections, people who are still following MQM-L did not cast their votes which was a setback for MQM-P. Yet, do not give up on them and on Karachi just yet :)

Dude what are you blabbering... This is true vote Bank of Karachi with no thappa mafia this time .. mqm may have lost elections because of internal fight but fact of the matter is, PTI has replaced mqm with more then 50% of Karachi mandate. I am from Karachi and knows the ground realities as well... IK's popularity is real and visible not just in Karachi but entire Pakistan.

Gradually

Slowly

We need to weed out the corruption this is a step in the right direction

Going back to ppp or pmln would be a astoundingly foolish thing to do because we are going back to known corruption as opposed to hope

I respect your optimism and pray that we actually do get a naya Pakistan.

Dude what are you blabbering... This is true vote Bank of Karachi with no thappa mafia this time .. mqm may have lost elections because of internal fight but fact of the matter is, PTI has replaced mqm with more then 50% of Karachi mandate. I am from Karachi and knows the ground realities as well... IK's popularity is real and visible not just in Karachi but entire Pakistan.

PTI has more than 50% mandate from Karachi and yet it does not have the seats to show for it despite an unofficial ban on already depleted and weak faction divided MQM. So it makes me wonder if you ever ventured outside Clifton/Defence!

Understand his problem, Teefa pistol after getting drunk can't address his stooges in Pakistan and force media to show it live now, the new nazriat hero is crying for toilet in jail.

I respect your optimism and pray that we actually do get a naya Pakistan.

PTI has more than 50% mandate from Karachi and yet it does not have the seats to show for it despite an unofficial ban on already depleted and weak faction divided MQM. So it makes me wonder if you ever ventured outside Clifton/Defence!

LOL I am from Karachi east... Clean swept from here .. PTI is wining 12 seats from Karachi so suck it up.. I guess mqm got lucky with 7 seats .. Psp should had defeated your thappa party from north Karachi too .. Also this is the end of mqm . I m expecting further defaction of mqm moving forward .. Mqm pib and mqm bahadurabad just joined hands for July 25, picture tu abhi baqi hai

It is not over-rated. It all started almost 3 years ago with MQM (minus 1 formula) and culminated in PMLN (minus 1 formula). Engineering is not just on poll days, it is about arresting political leadership and activists, implicating them in false and fabricated cases, forcing them to change loyalties (especially of those who are 'electable'), creating a tsunami of propaganda against them, calling them anti-state and anti-establishment, linking them to our arch-nemesis India to heat up public sentiments etc. and so on. It takes a very long time and even more effort to pull this off.

The saddest part is that efforts and resources of our agencies, better spent on RAW/CIA/MOSSAD nexus in Afghanistan, Dubai and Iran, have been spent internally instead, for reasons not in favour of Pakistan.
Civil political institutions of Pakistan are still weak and fragile while army is powerful and decipline institution so manuplation of army in politic process in favour of certain leadership cannot be stopped completly even if they offer same product under new leadership. You have some bitter truth in your posts but dont forget that even nawaz was gifted to us by Army i.e Zia ul haaq and made him popular and now he is in Adyala. We all know how populatity of PML Q gone as soon as Mushrraf out . Now you should congrats them for Naya Pakistan as nothing can change now so no use of crying over spilt milk. Imran and PTi supporters was always talking about not getting enough chnace in centre to deliver and now they got the chance and let see what they bring on table in coming years.

Back
Top Bottom