What's new

Election results 2018

Transfer of power kardo bhai...
kaam karna hai bohat.....
time aur paani dono nahi hai

Results are very late. Its 26 hours after election ended but still few confirmed results. Channels keep changing seats . I was checking my home constituency of NA 57 which is still stuck to 60% polling results from last night

Honestly, the most extreme subversive and anti-state activities that I have witnessed in my entire life, as all indicators point, have been carried out by the Military leadership throughout our history. This is only on internal anti-state activities.

The problem that I see, is that actions by the senior most Military leadership are intertwined with the entire
Military. However, since the Military is revered and prided upon by all Pakistanis alike, we are unable or unwilling to accept that some of the decisions by the Military leadership have not been in favor of the country and that the selective accountability process that they have imposed through other agencies aka NAB & FIA and sentences handed out through courts is done just to serve their own purpose rather than for the better of the country!
TRue i agree with you on selected accountability part, but how can you say that Army is behind that? or you just watched some ugly indian anchor lately?

Have you seen the opinion polls? Regardless of the biases (whether conducted by "Pro-Noon or Pro-Khan" polling agencies), ALL opinion polls were showing a literal dead heat b/w PML(N) and PTI at national level---with gap closing in Punjab in favor of PTI (but N-league still leading). The same polling firms showed a massive lead for PML(N) in 2013. July's polling started to show a CLEAR and SOLID lead for PTI. Again, every single survey showed that, included Dunya News' district by district survey. So 90% of this election is organic. The remaining 10% factor can be attributed to establishment's role, which again, is just establishment using the environment to its own advantage (Generals didn't force PML(N) to do corruption, or forced the international journalists to leak Panama, OR forced Abbasi to work with the drug cartels etc and get reported to Pak by Australian anti-Drug agency!!).

So this mantra of establishment undermining the democracy is.....highly over-rated. Yes, the role is there--but as I said, 90% of election has been organic with PTI mounting an organic fight (thanks to electables pretty much)

It is not over-rated. It all started almost 3 years ago with MQM (minus 1 formula) and culminated in PMLN (minus 1 formula). Engineering is not just on poll days, it is about arresting political leadership and activists, implicating them in false and fabricated cases, forcing them to change loyalties (especially of those who are 'electable'), creating a tsunami of propaganda against them, calling them anti-state and anti-establishment, linking them to our arch-nemesis India to heat up public sentiments etc. and so on. It takes a very long time and even more effort to pull this off.

The saddest part is that efforts and resources of our agencies, better spent on RAW/CIA/MOSSAD nexus in Afghanistan, Dubai and Iran, have been spent internally instead, for reasons not in favour of Pakistan.

TRue i agree with you on selected accountability part, but how can you say that Army is behind that? or you just watched some ugly indian anchor lately?
he is mqm so he will moan avout everytbing!!

mqm supporters moaned when they were getting raped in khi keh mihajir keh khilaf haihai then miyan fans cried keh sirf nawaz ko hatana hai aur ab bhutto rooye ga keh sindhion keh khilaf hai!! ya sirf roo saktay hain aur loot saktay hain bas!

sir app ki mqm ki toh qabar bhi nai digg karnay paray ge shamshan jaa keh jala dayna kachra mqm ka!

Has PTI clean swept Karachi???? Even with the likes of your hero Aamir Liaquat Hussain, PTI has not been able to 'conquer' Karachi!!

Due to infighting between MQM's various factions and largely because Altaf Hussain boycotted the elections, people who are still following MQM-L did not cast their votes which was a setback for MQM-P. Yet, do not give up on them and on Karachi just yet :)

It is not over-rated. It all started almost 3 years ago with MQM (minus 1 formula) and culminated in PMLN (minus 1 formula). Engineering is not just on poll days, it is about arresting political leadership and activists, implicating them in false and fabricated cases, forcing them to change loyalties (especially of those who are 'electable'), creating a tsunami of propaganda against them, calling them anti-state and anti-establishment, linking them to our arch-nemesis India to heat up public sentiments etc. and so on. It takes a very long time and even more effort to pull this off.

The saddest part is that efforts and resources of our agencies, better spent on RAW/CIA/MOSSAD nexus in Afghanistan, Dubai and Iran, have been spent internally instead, for reasons not in favour of Pakistan.

Stop crying like babies, grow up and accept that majority voted for PTI. Even in last election PTI was 2nd largest party by popular vote.

Stop crying like babies, grow up and accept that majority voted for PTI. Even in last election PTI was 2nd largest party by popular vote.

Was, is and was likely to remain the 2nd largest party! Now that is reality.

Back
Top Bottom