What's new

Election results 2018

great results but sindhis are dissapointing!

ya marra marra keh shokeen hogaye hain!

ps: i am also from sindh!

ابھی یہ افواہ کون پھیلا رہا ہے کہ شیخ رشید وزیر جیل خانہ جات بنایا جا رہا ہے
نواز شریف کو سیدھا کرنے کیلئے

Guys what is the update on abid Sher Ali and Rana sunnallah seats? Sama TV is showing that they both are in lead now...

Guys what is the update on abid Sher Ali and Rana sunnallah seats? Sama TV is showing that they both are in lead now...

I know man!! That is so bad.

I want them to lose so bad. **** em, especially Sana Ullah!!!!

In punjab we say "jara kata kati kadna tusi kad lo". This would be it for ganja and his supporters. No more tolerance for anarchy, external agenda and subversive activities against the state and it's institutions. People of Pakistan have decided.

Honestly, the most extreme subversive and anti-state activities that I have witnessed in my entire life, as all indicators point, have been carried out by the Military leadership throughout our history. This is only on internal anti-state activities.

The problem that I see, is that actions by the senior most Military leadership are intertwined with the entire
Military. However, since the Military is revered and prided upon by all Pakistanis alike, we are unable or unwilling to accept that some of the decisions by the Military leadership have not been in favor of the country and that the selective accountability process that they have imposed through other agencies aka NAB & FIA and sentences handed out through courts is done just to serve their own purpose rather than for the better of the country!

Back
Top Bottom