What's new

Election results 2018

ik will face same .religious parties are not able to get seats in this election and all of them including tlp are accusing that their mandate is stolen by army.i think this will result to civil war and terrorism aa they will start armed struggle
with help of foreign powers to form govt because they lost trust in elections
Don't be ridiculous, nothing like that is going to happen.

What is the latest tally? Jhang ka kya hua?

Khawajo ka kya bana aur wo Ahsan Iqbal ............ ?

We are leading banned organisation chasing and your friend is third. We will win the remaining pollings are our pet ones.

We are leading banned organisation chasing and your friend is third. We will win the remaining pollings are our pet ones.

He is not my friend but my school time senior :mad: ....... he is prime example of how a Parha likha acha bhala samjdar insan falls for khotay di tatti.

Congratulations to you .... hope you do good for your people and don't forget them when they need you.

pti will weaken after forming govt.it is history of Pakistan that who one form govt people become fed up of them after some time

We never had a nationalist party like PTI. Others were all ethnic, and made big mistakes selling Pakistan's security for power.

ik will face same .religious parties are not able to get seats in this election and all of them including tlp are accusing that their mandate is stolen by army.i think this will result to civil war and terrorism aa they will start armed struggle
with help of foreign powers to form govt because they lost trust in elections

Religious parties have lost all meaning. JI had major problems with corruption when they had a coalition with IK. Very doubtful that JUI-F will have anything to do with PTI.

Imran Khan himself has ensured that PTI has grabbed the religious vote. Khatm e Nabuwat was very good for PTI, and he seems to be a very pious person in his personal life according to him speeches and his marriage choice.

We never had a nationalist party like PTI. Others were all ethnic, and made big mistakes selling Pakistan's security for power.

Religious parties have lost all meaning. JI had major problems with corruption when they had a coalition with IK. Very doubtful that JUI-F will have anything to do with PTI.

Imran Khan himself has ensured that PTI has grabbed the religious vote. Khatm e Nabuwat was very good for PTI, and he seems to be a very pious person in his personal life according to him speeches and his marriage choice.
reality is different many religious party still have traditional following and large portion of population not participated in voting still support them

reality is different many religious party still have traditional following and large portion of population not participated in voting still support them
I support TLP and MML as minor parties, but PTI is who I really want to see in power. I loathe the existence of parties like PPP, PMLN, MQM.

This is what I really wanted to happen=
PTI 180 (CM Punjab, Sindh, KPK)
MML 65 (CM Baluchistan, Azad Kashmir)
TLP 45 (CM New Punjab Province)
Others - remaining seats

Back
Top Bottom