What's new

Election results 2018

Geo has PTI at 121 seats, with PMLN at 58, PPP at 35, and Independents at 17.

Looks like PTI will get their the gov without having to rely on PMLN or PPP.

musharaf performed but people be
come fed up of him.
Musharraf also started a war that destroyed Pakistan's economy, and turned Pakistan into a global laughing stock. He also tried to get rid of the supreme court.

He lost because he was a fool.

Musharraf also started a war that destroyed Pakistan's economy, and turned Pakistan into a global laughing stock. He also tried to get rid of the supreme court.

What constituency is Dr Yasmeen Rashid running from?

ik will face same .religious parties are not able to get seats in this election and all of them including tlp are accusing that their mandate is stolen by army.i think this will result to civil war and terrorism aa they will start armed struggle
with help of foreign powers to form govt because they lost trust in elections

Sindh province look in very bad shape for outsider but Sindhi still love PPP and most competition was rather one sided..i will not call them slaves because its their right to caste vote whoever they wish but i dont understand the logic behind this love for PPP when they are performing worse than others provinces
No competition by anyone ... People are afraid of voting unknown people ... Sindhi mentality is gov job and support income ... Ppp strategy of quota system in gov job and education and benazir income support is doing very well for them ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom