What's new

Election results 2018

We can analyse how much dent they created only after we get official results.. for now i think they were never a force in Karachi.

They actually did provided 10000 votes dent per constituency to mqm candidates

Hamza Shahbaz and Ehsan Iqbal both won with huge margins in Lahore and Narowal against the PTI candidates. So, now it begs the question that if the pmln really does not concede the election then they’re gonna have to give up the seats they won too. Are they really gonna do that??

The time, the energy the money their candidates spent to run and win their constituency are they give that all up? Let see...
Everyone was predicting PML N seats between 60-70 and PTI between 90-115 so things went as planned so results are not shocking if you carefully study pre election events snd how things folded and switched

Saleem safi and fazlu asses are on fire why this basterd saleem safi us anchoring i dobt like this basterd he is not a journalist but noon league pithoo

now Imran Khan has to do what he said, now he cannt escape while blaming things on others.

Pakistanis have trusted Imran Khan and giving him chance to do real change.

now Imran Khan has to do what he said, now he cannt escape while blaming things on others.

He will and it will start with recalibrating Pakistans foreign policy. I look forward to the next UN session.

Advance congratulations to Mr Imran Khan. Wish the cricket legend will be political legend too.
Blessing to Pakistan and Pakistani brothers and sisters for making a positive change.

Bangladesh also need such miracle and need an alternative leader from another party in order to make a great change for our country.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom