What's new

Eid Mubarik

All EID related threads have been merged. In future, please post all EID related topics over here.

Eid Mubarik everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful time with your friends and family. Don't forget your countrymen from SWAT and FATA as it'll be a tough EID for them this year. Pray as much as you can for their well being and also for our Jawaan's who are defending our borders right now when all of us are preparing to celebrate this joyous occasion.

God bless our Martyrs, our Military, and our beloved Citizens.

Pakistan, Zindabaad!

Eid Mubarak to every one. May Allah bless us with peace and harmony on this day. Many families have lost a dear one specially the people in the armed forces, may Allah give them the courage and the heart to face it.Amen

EID KI SOGHAT

KHOSHIUN KI BARAAT

MEHNDI WALAY HAAT

0ef4fff19b30fa0a9ce7250e43e8818e.jpg

60a90df40dec94fd26aac2a11b5f96b1.jpg

:cool::cool:

/// E I D \\\\\\
//MUBARAK\\\\
Wishing You And Your Family
On This Happy Occasion Of Eid!
/////\\\\\\\\\\
/// E I D \\\\\\
//MUBARAK\\\\

Last edited:
EID MUBARAK
Have a very, very happy Eid. May Allah accept all our prayers, may He forgive all our sins and shortcomings, and may He show mercy to us all. Ameen.

I missed the opportunity to wish everyone a happy Independence Day on time, so even though I'm getting late for a Dawat, I had to get a Happy Eid out ASAP. Please remember me in your Prayers.

EID MUBARIK TO ALL :)

ALLAH Hum subko EID ki Asal Khushiyan Ata Farnaye. Aameen.

Ladies and gentlemen,

A very happy and blessed eid mubarak to you all. MK

Eid Mubarak to all . Lets hope god will bless both pakistan and India.

Wish you all a very happy EID ul Fitr.
Eid Saeed...

Eid & Dewali mubaraks to all Pakistani ,Indian and other members round the world

Back
Top Bottom