What's new

Eid Mubarik

starting a thread to notify about eid in armay aviation section and that too some 7 day earlier,,
well i have to say that it is not really nice by any means,,,:disagree:
kindly take care of such things as it creats lot of mess on the section page that it make the access to informative thread a bit difficult,,
you can always open such thread in member club:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/
no offense, just a friendly request/advice!! :)
i hope you can understand!

regards!

Last edited:
Government announced EID holidays from 20th to 22nd September. EID will be on the 21st I think. But as always, that depends on various factors. :P

Government announced EID holidays from 20th to 22nd September. EID will be on the 21st I think. But as always, that depends on various factors. :P
ya our Currency is pegged to USD and our Eid to KSA:lol:
lets hope we move to self sufficiency:bounce:

Wishing everyone with happy and glorious Eid..... May this Eid bring prosperity to whole of Pakistan and India...

Eid Mubarak

6580cb747efd02ca10606cc4d4f3c20b.jpg

Eid Mubarik or Eid mubrook to all respected members (muslims and non muslims) in advance...don't forget to wire transfer my eidi...
(Well eid depends on mullah mood, can be saturday or sunday.)

But please don't forget the Pak Army fallen soldiers in FATA.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Eid Mubarik or Eid mubrook to all respected members (muslims and non muslims) in advance...don't forget to wire transfer my eidi...
(Well eid depends on mullah mood, can be saturday or sunday.)

Thanks.
But the good news is that this year Eid would be celebrated through out the country on a same day:yahoo: (as i read in a newspaper)

Back
Top Bottom