Eid Mubarik

EID KI SOGHAT

KHOSHIUN KI BARAAT

MEHNDI WALAY HAAT

60a90df40dec94fd26aac2a11b5f96b1.jpg

:cool::cool:

Lolz Nice hands!
:woot:

yesterday I get PM from 1 senior paksitani member ..... he was asking me abt Diwali dates and I given to him......

BTW.....Happy and Properous Eid to all the members of this forum.....Today we have national holiday.... How many days of holiday pakistan have..

And far as Diwali is concrened.... abhi kafi din baki hai.. it is on 17th Oct.... Right Now India is celebrating Navratras... after tht we have Dussehra..... and then we have Festival of Lights......Diwali...Our festival season has started just...... it will run up 26th of Jan.... 5 months of masti

Today every one in Pakistan celebrating the festival of Eid

so i say to :smitten:Eid Mubarak:smitten: to every one

have i nice eid :pakistan:

When is EID in Pakistan, here in USA its on Sunday. I really Miss Pakistan's EID dude that was the best.

yo man here in pakistan eid is on monday.............n its really fun to celebrate eid in pak wid all ure relative n muslim :pakistan:

Last edited:
Spare a thought for the jawans

Monday, September 21, 2009
As we celebrate Eid we should spare a thought or two for the jawans of the Pakistan army who have given supreme sacrifices in Swat and FATA — and only to safeguard Pakistan so that we and our children can live in peace and security. We should spare a thought or two also for the families of the shuhada who gave the ultimate sacrifice in defence of their homeland. I for one salute them for safeguarding our beloved country on this Eid.

Dr Fareeha Khanum

Mardan

Eid mubarak.....khusir eid-e sobaike amar antarik subhechcha

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom