What's new

Egyptian jihadist leader: Bin Laden blew himself up to avoid capture

Never endorsed terror whatsoever.

However, we must agree on the fact that Bin Laden will always remain a controversial figure, not only in the Muslim World ,but in the West too.

Just because we're Saudis/Iraqis/Syrians ,that doesn't mean we enjoy seeing people bleeding to death. At the end we are human.

Im talking mainly about Banu Umayyah and the others that follow the same ideology, the ones that want to play Mujahid but never support it in their own country, pure hypocricy.
Bin laden is unimportant, he is gone, the war continues.

What the hell are you talking about, Dorlitos11? Don't talk about issues that you do not know much about and taking things out of context. Blackeagle was toying with our Child-Murderer supporters from Iran who were busy defaming us Sunnis who form 90 percent of all Muslims worldwide and calling everyone who does not support the Child-Murderer in Syria for a "Wahhabi".

Afghans were slaughtered in the millions by the Soviets. They desperately asked for help. Don't change the history. Also the number of Muslims who went to Afghanistan was not more than 10.000 over a 8 year old period, if not less, if I remember correctly. Most of the resistance like in Iraq, and Afghanistan since 2001 was done by local Afghans who were invaded and whose honor was violated and whose homes were destroyed by a foreign invasion that had no place in Afghanistan.

Every people who are conquered or invaded will resist. Regardless of religion or ideology.

When has KSA been occupied by an invader who killed 1.5 million locals or who bombed half of the country and killed 1 million people like in Iraq?

Or since when are the KSA rulers killing 60.000 civilian Syrians just because they protests and do not want to live in a dictatorship and be Iranian puppets and ruled by a tiny minority of the Alawi sect?

There is no united position on Syria from any major scholars yet since opinions are divided. Just like when it comes to politics. This is why no country has yet intervened directly.

It's funny. So many people who call themselves Muslims cry about the West and Israel and wish death upon them here. When there is finally one individual who use the same tactics as the Americans have done against the Muslims he is looked down upon. It is just hypocrisy. No wonder that there is no unity and that the state of the Muslim world is pathetic largely, aside from us Sunnis that are waking up day by day.

I already commented on OBL and made my opposition against him but no sane person can deny what I just wrote.

In fact more Westerners cry about the crimes of George Bush etc. than Muslims themselves....Something to think about.

So black was joking, forget that part then.

The war against the Soviets was totally different then what these organizations are doing today, suicide bombings, killing civillians on mass scale, ethnic cleansing by bombings encouraged by some mentall ill sheikhs which are allowed to spread this ideology by the saudi gov, why ? Let these sheikhs rape and kill each other instead.
I am not talking Iraq only, Afghanistan, Syria, Jahbat has been doing bombings aswell.

If this is what you call Jihad you should seek it in your own country aswell not only others, anyone that supports Jihad should support it in his own country aswell, armed jihad even if the entire country will burn.
Hypocricy is if these fake mujahids play mujahideen in Afghanistan killing the Afghan locals + killing Americans that are good friends with his own country for example, for a year and then return to their safe homecountry feeling comfortable that he did his "jihad" time and he will go to heaven as told by a retarded scholar.

What it comes down to is simple, either support it in Saudi Arabia aswell, the same violent version of Jihad or do not support it at all, I doubt any of you would like to experience the same.

So black was joking, forget that part then.

The war against the Soviets was totally different then what these organizations are doing today, suicide bombings, killing civillians on mass scale, ethnic cleansing by bombings encouraged by some mentall ill sheikhs which are allowed to spread this ideology by the saudi gov, why ? Let these sheikhs rape and kill each other instead.
I am not talking Iraq only, Afghanistan, Syria, Jahbat has been doing bombings aswell.

If this is what you call Jihad you should seek it in your own country aswell not only others, anyone that supports Jihad should support it in his own country aswell, armed jihad even if the entire country will burn.
Hypocricy is if these fake mujahids play mujahideen in Afghanistan killing the Afghan locals + killing Americans that are good friends with his own country for example, for a year and then return to their safe homecountry feeling comfortable that he did his "jihad" time and he will go to heaven as told by a retarded scholar.

What it comes down to is simple, either support it in Saudi Arabia aswell, the same violent version of Jihad or do not support it at all, I doubt any of you would like to experience the same.

So why are you commenting on the Soviet-Afghan war? All Islamic scholars regardless of sect consider that a legitimate jihad since it was against oppression and occupation.

Which Saudi sheikh is supporting what you say? Give us sources. The context etc.

Why are you talking about Saudi Sheikh's when Iraqi Shia Sheikhs are sending hundreds of militant Shia Iraqi Arabs to Syria to fight for the Child-Murderer? Or Iranian Mullahs doing the same and calling Syria the 35th Iranian province? Every week burials take place in Najaf and Southern Iraqi cities of Iraqis who were killed fighting for the Child-Murderer inside Syria.

What are you talking about? This is not how it works. There is no reason to wage Jihad in KSA since no foreigners occupy it or has waged a war against it. Nor non-Muslims. Same with most Muslim countries.

Who killed local Afghans during the Soviet occupation? Are you talking about the 1.5 million civilian Afghans who were killed by the Soviets?

There are nearly no foreigners in Afghanistan right now. The majority are Uzbeks among the foreigners. Arabs can be counted in the 200 hundreds at most. Read any report from any source.

There is only one legitimate Jihad that is described in the Noble Qur'an. There is simply no other because those that break the rules cannot be considered Jihad and hence are either crimes or mass-killings that has nothing to do with religion.

Blackeagle said, "god bless wahabism".
So everyone is confused, fubar.

Do Jihad in in your own countries
Why practice it in Afghanistan ? Afghans want a normal life, it is not their problem if some of you want to play "mujahid", do it in your own places, leave Syria aswell.

This is what bothers me, you do not mind killing and beheading in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Somalia as long as it is for this "jihad", but never in KSA, never in your own country cause it will hurt your life.

As for osama bin 5ara, la natollah ala kos okht osama.
This only shows what trashy environment you grew up in.
Jihad is Fardh Kefayah when ever foreign infidel forces occupy Muslim land, like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria..

So why are you commenting on the Soviet-Afghan war? All Islamic scholars regardless of sect consider that a legitimate jihad since it was against oppression and occupation.

Which Saudi sheikh is supporting what you say? Give us sources. The context etc.

Why are you talking about Saudi Sheikh's when Iraqi Shia Sheikhs are sending hundreds of militant Shia Iraqi Arabs to Syria to fight for the Child-Murderer? Or Iranian Mullahs support the same. Every week burials take place in Najaf and Southern Iraqi cities of Iraqis who were killed fighting for the Child-Murderer inside Syria.

What are you talking about? This is not how it works. There is no reason to wage Jihad in KSA since no foreigners occupy it or has waged a war against it. Nor non-Muslims. Same with most Muslim countries.

Who killed local Afghans during the Soviet occupation? Are you talking about the 1.5 million civilian Afghans who were killed by the Soviets?

There are nearly no foreigners in Afghanistan right now. The majority are Uzbeks. Arabs can be counted in the 200 hundreds at most. Read any report from any source.

There is only one legitimate Jihad that is described in the Noble Qur'an. There is simply no other because those that break the rules cannot be considered Jihad and hence are either crimes or mass-killings that has nothing to do with religion.

I told you, I am not talking about the soviet-Afghan war, this was their right, countering imperialism.

Todays "jihad", car bombs, so many videos of these fake Islamic organizations that show car bombings happen, after all, car bombings kills much more civillians then police/soldiers, so I do not know what the meaning is of this "Jihad".
Jihad does not allow the killing of women and children, but what do car bombs kill ..

There are many of these sheikhs and scholars in Saudi Arabia that have crazy ideas, you told me once that they have highjacked the country, I dont know about that but the government is allowing them to speak like this.
1 Saudi sheikh calls for killing shia women and children for ethnic cleansing, even though this guy must not be taken serious, there are many others with retarded ideas of raping women and all kinds of other stuff.

All Arab countries have people going to Syria, these people going are idiots themselves that do not care about Syria, all they go for is their own interest and "save themselves" by killing people.
The shia of Iraq going to shia, who can stop them ? I doubt Iraqs gov is supporting them financially to go, this happens in every Arab country and even other countries.

This only shows what trashy environment you grew up in.
Jihad is Fardh Kefayah when ever foreign infidel forces occupy Muslim land, like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria..

Insulting is far less hurting then cutting heads, ever knew that ? maybe now you know.
Go do Jihad on Israel, where are you ? an exception for that 1 I guess.

I told you, I am not talking about the soviet-Afghan war, this was their right, countering imperialism.

Todays "jihad", car bombs, so many videos of these fake Islamic organizations that show car bombings happen, after all, car bombings kills much more civillians then police/soldiers, so I do not know what the meaning is of this "Jihad".
Jihad does not allow the killing of women and children, but what do car bombs kill ..

There are many of these sheikhs and scholars in Saudi Arabia that have crazy ideas, you told me once that they have highjacked the country, I dont know about that but the government is allowing them to speak like this.
1 Saudi sheikh calls for killing shia women and children for ethnic cleansing, even though this guy must not be taken serious, there are many others with retarded ideas of raping women and all kinds of other stuff.

All Arab countries have people going to Syria, these people going are idiots themselves that do not care about Syria, all they go for is their own interest and "save themselves" by killing people.
The shia of Iraq going to shia, who can stop them ? I doubt Iraqs gov is supporting them financially to go, this happens in every Arab country and even other countries.

Insulting is far less hurting then cutting heads, ever knew that ? maybe now you know.
Go do Jihad on Israel, where are you ? an exception for that 1 I guess.

Suicide bombings have been deemed un-Islamic by all Sunni scholars, including those in KSA. Only in the extreme cases as a last case resort if you have nothing else to defend yourself with. Also "suicide bombings" where first invented by the Japanese during WW2, the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka (secularists!) and some of the Iranians in the Iran-Iraq war.

Suicide bombings are a new phenomenon in the Arab world. Less than 30 years old. The first suicide bombing in Arab lands happened in Lebanon during the 1980's by Hezbollah of all groups.

Yes, those car bombings are a crime against humanity and Islam. They happen in Yemen each month and happened in KSA in the past and many other places. What others believe I cannot control or take the responsibility for. Not that car bombings or suicide bombings are anyway worse than carpet bombings or bombardments by planes or mass-killings during a conventional war.

Those individuals exists in every Muslim country. Many in Iraq. Do you not watch the protests in Iraq and the clerics there?

The highest scholars in KSA and all those that have any responsibility are all against all this. Rest are independent clerics. The Mufti of KSA even said that going to Syria for Jihad is wrong recently. Actually the most controversial are the Egyptian Salafis and some of the Palestinian ones - the latter is a consequence of the Zionist occupation.

The context should always be known and the particular case should be analyzed.

That is wrong news. This came from a fake Twitter account where people make fun of all clerics, also the very good ones that 99 percent are, and write nonsense. They have a Twitter and Facebook account where they compete. Many are Iranians defaming Arabs.

Fighting against oppression can never be wrong. If they just had a legitimate cause but they don't have that. Which sane persons support Bashar al-Kalb when he has killed so many thousands of civilians in cold blood, most children and women? At least fight against men and not defenseless women.

Where there is conflict and some people consider it injustice there will be a reaction. In all conflicts.

looks like all of em come with a self destruct underwear!!!

al-hasani, you are an coward. i've always told you that, and if you were standing in front of me, i would have laughed at you.

first, 2 million iranians didnt die. and we dont give about death. we praise our martyrs.
second, my ancestors ruled you ancestors for 1000s years. you people only ruled iran for 50 years. we kicked you guys out eventually
we iranians always dominated your people mentally. yo arabs have the brains of donkeys.

those arabs i want to fight with have all been trained by iran. their military skills are iranian.

You can disagree with everything he did but you can't call him a coward.
A billionaire who left everything and went to Afghanistan to fight the soviets and the US.
He was an honest brave fool IMO.

True, But his acts in promoting suicide bombings, targeting civilians for political reason has changed the facts and thus he is a coward to my eyes :).

Your Mokhabrat isn't interested in lying to the Saudi people. Yes, he DID instructed his sleeper cells in KSA come and kill us.

However, the statement being made by @Arabian Legend is ambiguous :D, he didn't praise him yet, I guess he meant that Bin laden had never been the master-mind behind the attacks that targeted the Saudi people, which is true BTW. Or he could have meant that Bin laden didn't kill himself during the storming of his compound, that angered the Pakistani Army for some reason :D

what the hell is this ?, you agree with me yet you want to create good excuses for him?. Nice :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You can disagree with everything he did but you can't call him a coward.
A billionaire who left everything and went to Afghanistan to fight the soviets and the US.
He was an honest brave fool IMO.

It was brave of him to fight the soviet and US, army and govt. But cowardly to attack civilians.

I believe it is also prohibited in Islam to attack old, women and children.

look who's preaching some little pak liberal or hindu under pak flag me thinks you not even pakistaani doti whats your name again.
I'm employed by jewish lobby:coffee: problem?

Back
Top Bottom