What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Do you think guys that maybe we will produce locally CZ AR series in Egypt?
Personally i dont think the gun itself is good enough to be issued to conscripts compared to others if we can locally produce one rifile i would go with the italian ARX 160 or keep upgrading the maadi and take notes from russian private companies

Personally i dont think the gun itself is good enough to be issued to conscripts compared to others if we can locally produce one rifile i would go with the italian ARX 160 or keep upgrading the maadi and take notes from russian private companies
For me it would be good if we give new upgraded Maadi for the conscripts and ARX-160 and CZ series to officiers. Ya3ni I think the officiers would take care more of their rifles than conscripts. Plus Maadi doesn't need that much attention

What do you mean by Russian private companies?

First time I've ever seen a "Saildrone".

1650733169186.png

1650733193927.png

1650733237743.png

1650733283459.png

For me it would be good if we give new upgraded Maadi for the conscripts and ARX-160 and CZ series to officiers. Ya3ni I think the officiers would take care more of their rifles than conscripts. Plus Maadi doesn't need that much attention

What do you mean by Russian private companies

The Maadi rifles that we have in our Army is it an upgraded version of the classic AKM?

All t55s should be upgraded to armored logistics vehicles if you ask me, since we saw what went down in Ukraine.
True, I mean we saw already some modification to our T55s. I think they became sort like K10 (an ammunition resupply vehicle) but still we need to put some in reserve for the cost (maintenance etc...)

Last edited:
The Maadi rifles that we have in our Army is it an upgraded version of the classic AKM?

True, I mean we saw already some modification to our T55s. I think they became sort like K10 (an ammunition resupply vehicle) but still we need to put some in reserve for the cost (maintenance etc...)
look at near the end of the vid like 10 mins he talks abt russian private companies making overall better aks than the goverment because they have competition

We must replace the olds T-54/55/62 maybe to some M-60 Patton.
For the M-60, we can ask firms like Leonardo or other firms to upgrade them to be more useful and more advanced.

I hope they've decided not to proceed with that 500 T-90 tank production contract with Russia. If you really study the reviews on that tank, it's a glorified T-72B3 and we all know how far the T-72 turrets have been flying away from the chassis of the tanks when they're getting pummeled lately in Ukraine. They were also having their amo compartments lighting up pretty in Syria but even there they didn't look as bad as the recent ones in the Ukraine. Granted Syrian tank crews seemed to perform better than these Russian fellas with their turrets getting blown off like we've never seen before. Still, that tank was a disaster on both fronts and the T-90 is the same exact thing with just more reactive armor on the turret. Most of that is missing its explosives which is a disgrace that they would be sent into battle with empty ERA!?

That engineering system for the turret attachment and spinning system is horrible and the T-90 is built on the same exact premise.

Hopefully, if this K2 takes its place, and the T-90 is cancelled that would be much better, although I would love to see them work something out with the Russians on brining the assembly line for the T-14 Armata to Egypt. Now there is something worth the investment in a super innovative tank with its unmanned turret, built-in APS as well as the much safer autoloader and of course, it's much larger cannon, lower overall weight, explosive armor and highest speed of all tanks out there. Many new innovations that are steps ahead and not going behind as in the lousy T-90.

This is the next generation tank worthy of that effort.

1650745743646.png

1650745590031.png

1650745466775.png

Last edited:
I hope they've decided not to proceed with that 500 T-90 tank production contract with Russia. If you really study the reviews on that tank, it's a glorified T-72B3 and we all know how far the T-72 turrets have been flying away from the chassis of the tanks when they're getting pummeled lately in Ukraine.
According to Mahmoud Gamal, we didn't sign the contract to have the T-90. Plus our minister of our military industry showed multiples times interest in K2 Black Panther during EDEX-2021 and WDS-2022 in Qatar. Ya3ni we can say 60% we will have K2 BP. My only problem is that we will have two heavy MBT (inshallah), in the past we had M1 Abrams as heavy MBT and M60 and T-55 (T-55 30 years ago) as light and middle MBT.

A saildrone is a wind and solar-powered unmanned surface vehicle (USV) capable of up to 12-month data collection missions on the open ocean.
https://www.saildrone.com/news/what-is-saildrone-how-work
https://www.saildrone.com/news/what-is-saildrone-how-work

Hopefully it's shark-proof. We have A LOT of sharks in the Red Sea. :D If it wasn't for the red corals and reefs (not to mention its stunning underwater biological life), it would've been named the "Shark Sea"!

Hopefully it's shark-proof. We have A LOT of sharks in the Red Sea. :D If it wasn't for the red corals and reefs (not to mention its stunning underwater biological life), it would've been named the "Shark Sea"!
I hope they will not throw sheep in the sea like some dudes did in 2010 (Sharm El Sheikh) 😂😂

I hope they've decided not to proceed with that 500 T-90 tank production contract with Russia. If you really study the reviews on that tank, it's a glorified T-72B3 and we all know how far the T-72 turrets have been flying away from the chassis of the tanks when they're getting pummeled lately in Ukraine. They were also having their amo compartments lighting up pretty in Syria but even there they didn't look as bad as the recent ones in the Ukraine. Granted Syrian tank crews seemed to perform better than these Russian fellas with their turrets getting blown off like we've never seen before. Still, that tank was a disaster on both fronts and the T-90 is the same exact thing with just more reactive armor on the turret. Most of that is missing its explosives which is a disgrace that they would be sent into battle with empty ERA!?

That engineering system for the turret attachment and spinning system is horrible and the T-90 is built on the same exact premise.

Hopefully, if this K2 takes its place, and the T-90 is cancelled that would be much better, although I would love to see them work something out with the Russians on brining the assembly line for the T-14 Armata to Egypt. Now there is something worth the investment in a super innovative tank with its unmanned turret, built-in APS as well as the much safer autoloader and of course, it's much larger cannon, lower overall weight, explosive armor and highest speed of all tanks out there. Many new innovations that are steps ahead and not going behind as in the lousy T-90.

This is the next generation tank worthy of that effort.

View attachment 837168

View attachment 837166

View attachment 837164
I will be amazing if Egypt gets its production license..

One thing is for sure..there are two new tanks needed.. one to replace the old Western M-60 (which is in big numbers in Egypt)..and another one to replace the old Eastern MBTs T54/55/62.. (which are in big numbers too)..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom