What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

i think france will do ToT to its munitions sooner or later i think a drone cooperation would be better although i think no military cooperation with turkey is nessacry the ones with saudi and emirates is enough
Yes..still if more tech can come from Turkey somehow..why not.. It gets a lot from Europe..
We're not talking about something strategic here.. just a defense cooperation at a certain level..to start with..

Yes..still if more tech can come from Turkey somehow..why not.. It gets a lot from Europe..
We're not talking about something strategic here.. just a defense cooperation at a certain level..to start with..
Like Egyptian friends here, I am of the opinion that the current political climate is not suitable for a large-scale naval cooperation. (Already, the Egyptian navy seems to have planned all its needs through Franco-German-Italian and US suppliers.) However, I am also quite optimistic about the speedy repair of relations. Erdogan's visit to Cairo or Sisi's visit to Ankara can change the season abruptly.

As for what Turkey bought from Europe; well, unfortunately, we can't even get a 76mm main naval gun from Europe, right now. We even had to develop local main gun ourselves for ongoing projects. In a broader mean, all CMS and other combat /control /navigation systems, radar and EW systems, CM and weapon configurations had to be completely domestic. This resulted in radical changes in almost all navy modernizing planning.

For this reason, while the Turkish shipbuilding industry is designing and manufacturing the frigate for the first timefor example, also faced with the challenge of integrating many of the systems we have produced for the first time into this ships. The vision of the Turkish navy for the 2030s includes becoming a global player in shipbuilding and subsystems. In this context, the embargo barriers not only accelerated the achievement of this goal, but also made it a vital issue.

Last edited:
i think france will do ToT to its munitions sooner or later i think a drone cooperation would be better although i think no military cooperation with turkey is nessacry the ones with saudi and emirates is enough
If you people really want to develop a genuine naval industry,TOT of milgem corvettes with IP rights is the way to go.Germany and France will never give you IP rights of their weapons.And TOT without IP is nearly useless.You will end up assembling kits and no actual design and development capabilities will be added.

If you people really want to develop a genuine naval industry,TOT of milgem corvettes with IP rights is the way to go.Germany and France will never give you IP rights of their weapons.And TOT without IP is nearly useless.You will end up assembling kits and no actual design and development capabilities will be added.
we have ToT agreements with belguim Sk germany spain and france in many aspects including 30mm to 120 mm guns in both naval and ground aspects. AS for munitions i dont really know the nature of this and many local projects are held in secret we only know the outside cooperations we gotta wait till EDEX 2023 till we can see what have they accomplished as far there is a new radar and a medium range AA system no further details.

Coperation with belgium

we have ToT agreements with belguim Sk germany spain and france in many aspects including 30mm to 120 mm guns in both naval and ground aspects. AS for munitions i dont really know the nature of this and many local projects are held in secret we only know the outside cooperations we gotta wait till EDEX 2023 till we can see what have they accomplished as far there is a new radar and a medium range AA system no further details.

Coperation with belgium

What type of TOT and ships. Sounds interesting

What type of TOT and ships. Sounds interesting
An Egyptian corvette and an OPV in cooperation with Lurssen Germany..were shown in the EDEX 2021.. There is ToT for the Gowind 2500 made in Egypt and now the MEKO-200..also being made in Egypt's Alexandria shipyard.. The Berghamini came with the main gun and its munition's ToT.. extremely interesting munition of 100 km range.. New anti ship missiles are being developed with the UAE and torpedoes too.. in fact a lot is going on as far as naval ToT is concerned .. not to forget a very near deal about manufacturing the Scorpene submarines in Egypt.. with ToT of course..

Last edited:
20220120120623623.jpg

Egypt declares interest in any Turkish military product that has an excellent impact on the hard cooperation with the European side.

There can be no real Egyptian-Turkish cooperation

Turkey occupies Arab lands, cut off the water from Iraq and Syria, and stole the Syrian factories of Aleppo and the antiquities of Syria, until it came to stealing chickens from the Kurdish areas inside Syria.

The Turks did not abide by agreements with Egypt, whether the withdrawal of Turkish and Syrian mercenaries from Libya

AR500C_Unmanned_Helicopter.jpg

The Turks sent arms to Ethiopia as a result of their hostility against Egypt
The Turks and their alliance with Israel aimed at transferring the Israeli forces to Turkey instead of Egypt, and this is a matter in which Turkey completely escaped

143473_272806003_01Anti-submarine version of CH-52222.jpg

The Turks are currently importing Egyptian LNG gas because it is less expensive, but this does not support the Turks still incubating the terrorism of the Muslim Brotherhood, therefore any military cooperation will not be real. An unspoken feud, but a feud

The main reason for accelerating the development of the Egyptian army is that Turkey is one of the means of threatening the Egyptian national security, and the reason for the Turkish disease in Egypt is the slowing down of the process of military industrialization by direct purchase of weapons from the West. pilot
AAOVaxz.img.jpg

Egypt obtained drones from China, Belarus, the United Arab Emirates, Poland and Ukraine as the first time
Then it carried out the programs of manufacturing with China, the Emirates, Belarus and Greece, it moved to the third stage, the local development of a number of local plants
This made the Egyptian army the largest operator of drones in the Middle East and the sixth in the world in this field
All this thanks to the Turkish hostility to Egypt

Some are called brothers and Islam, and we did not see this brotherhood on the part of the Turks with the Syrians and with the Iraqis.

272301909_10158606882763927_965849560848946799_n.jpg

Rather, Turkey’s alliances with Israel, Turkey is a front for the Israeli weapon, nothing more. If Egypt wants military cooperation with Israel, why cooperate with the Turkish front

It is not possible to establish any sound relations with the Turkish regime, which has moved from the stage of regional competition to hostility, whether declared in the period between 2013-2021 or undeclared 2022.

View attachment 827836
Egypt declares interest in any Turkish military product that has an excellent impact on the hard cooperation with the European side.

There can be no real Egyptian-Turkish cooperation

Turkey occupies Arab lands, cut off the water from Iraq and Syria, and stole the Syrian factories of Aleppo and the antiquities of Syria, until it came to stealing chickens from the Kurdish areas inside Syria.

The Turks did not abide by agreements with Egypt, whether the withdrawal of Turkish and Syrian mercenaries from Libya

View attachment 827830
The Turks sent arms to Ethiopia as a result of their hostility against Egypt
The Turks and their alliance with Israel aimed at transferring the Israeli forces to Turkey instead of Egypt, and this is a matter in which Turkey completely escaped

View attachment 827833
The Turks are currently importing Egyptian LNG gas because it is less expensive, but this does not support the Turks still incubating the terrorism of the Muslim Brotherhood, therefore any military cooperation will not be real. An unspoken feud, but a feud

The main reason for accelerating the development of the Egyptian army is that Turkey is one of the means of threatening the Egyptian national security, and the reason for the Turkish disease in Egypt is the slowing down of the process of military industrialization by direct purchase of weapons from the West. pilot
View attachment 827832
Egypt obtained drones from China, Belarus, the United Arab Emirates, Poland and Ukraine as the first time
Then it carried out the programs of manufacturing with China, the Emirates, Belarus and Greece, it moved to the third stage, the local development of a number of local plants
This made the Egyptian army the largest operator of drones in the Middle East and the sixth in the world in this field
All this thanks to the Turkish hostility to Egypt

Some are called brothers and Islam, and we did not see this brotherhood on the part of the Turks with the Syrians and with the Iraqis.

View attachment 827827

Rather, Turkey’s alliances with Israel, Turkey is a front for the Israeli weapon, nothing more. If Egypt wants military cooperation with Israel, why cooperate with the Turkish front

It is not possible to establish any sound relations with the Turkish regime, which has moved from the stage of regional competition to hostility, whether declared in the period between 2013-2021 or undeclared 2022.

Lmao.. I can't believe you even penned that out mann.

Are you for real? What Arab countries you talking about Syria-Iraq? :lol: Turkey has reason for being in these areas and in fact it is preferable with the Turks rather then the puppet who sold everything to Russia... He would sell everything from river and the skies if possible.

Military cooperation will occur if both seek it and I don't see why they wouldn't want to purchase hardware from Turkey..

You have written a long essay brother that holds no candle to the truth or ground reality here.

There is a brotherhood between Egypt and Turkey and unbreakable brotherhood which ties them down to each other in this life. History suggests that they have found each other on the same side more then often again and again

Last edited:

Are you for real? What Arab countries you talking about Syria-Iraq? :lol: Turkey has reason for being in these areas and in fact it is preferable with the Turks rather then the puppet who sold everything to Russia... He would sell everything from river and the skies if possible.

Military cooperation will occur if both seek it and I don't see why they wouldn't want to purchase hardware from Turkey..

You have written a long essay brother that holds no candle to the truth or ground reality here.

There is a brotherhood between Egypt and Turkey and unbreakable brotherhood which ties them down to each other in this life. History suggests that they have found each other on the same side more then often again and again
There is so much hatred and prejudice. But almost all of these are based on empty propaganda. A few months ago, UAE social media users were attacking Turks along with Armenians and Greeks. Now, as far as I can see, we all remember our historical strong ties and mutual goodwill prevails.

90% of what dear @sami_1 wrote above consists of false claims. But I can respond one by one, even most of them completly irrevelant for this thread, if everybody OK.

If you allow me, I would like to make a small reminder about the Syria issue, which is the point I regret most.

Turkey is currently the only protector of around 10 million Syrians. (by comparison, the total population of Libya is 7 million) They do not get bombs, they somehow continue their commercial life and are not killed. Half of them are within our borders. When Turkish borders were left to terrorist organizations, military operations and establishing a safe corridor were inevitable. Dozens of our civilian citizens lost their lives in Daesh and PKK attacks. The presence of these terrorist organizations in Syria has led millions of Syrians to seek refuge in Turkey. Syrians receive free healthcare and education in Turkey, benefit from social security, and this costs billions of dollars annually.

Turkey has never said that it has annexed any Syrian territory. On the contrary, a tripartite agreement was signed to guarantee the territorial integrity of Syria. Current safe zones were created with the knowledge of Russia, the international supporter of the regime, for the return of Syrians who were free from terrorism and had to leave the country. Unfortunately, the problems with countries such as KSA and Egypt pushed us to sit down with Iran and Russia. If we could act together on Syria, we would have solved the problem years ago.

The most important reason that prepared the ground for the Euphrates Shield Operation is the direct attempt to threat Turkish state. The PKK and its Syrian extension, the PYD/YPG, attempted to establish a terrorist state in the region and even autonomous governments began to form cantons. All these developments made it necessary to organize a military operation in the region for the survival of Turkey, and Turkey implemented a military operation option as a last resort in the face of these developments threatening its existence.

In the notification sent to the UN, TURKEY defined the objectives of the operation as follows:
-To guarantee the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Turkey,
-To eliminate the terrorist elements in the border region and to ensure security,
-To prevent the PYD/YPG-PKK or any other terrorist organization from establishing a terrorist state in northern Syria,
-To prevent the arrival of new asylum seekers in Turkey and to return the Syrians in Turkey to these safe areas.
-To create a war-free safe zone for Syrian refugees in northern Syria

The right of self-defense under Article 51 of the UN Charter, and the 1998 Turkey-Syria Adana agreement constitute the legal basis for the operations in question.

Thank Allah(cc) these operations were successful. Today, around 2 million Syrians live in these safe zones. Not only Turkish charities, but also many Arab charities continue their activities in a safer way thanks to these regions.

if he didnt call putin, syria wouldnt be a thing and its a real shame we didnt help assad stablize the country although somethings wrong doesnt mean we leave syria. THeres no brotherhood in the future of countries and erdogan's idiotic policies made him lose egypt as an ally infact turning it into an enemy and no theres no "unbreakable" brotherhood between 4 centuries of colonlization isnt a sign of brotherhood and theres really hardly anything the egyptian military would get satisfied by from turkey. Until erdogan is removed dont expect any sort of cooperation between the two

Last edited:
There is so much hatred and prejudice. But almost all of these are based on empty propaganda. A few months ago, UAE social media users were attacking Turks along with Armenians and Greeks. Now, as far as I can see, we all remember our historical strong ties and mutual goodwill prevails.

90% of what dear @sami_1 wrote above consists of false claims. But I can respond one by one, even most of them completly irrevelant for this thread, if everybody OK.

If you allow me, I would like to make a small reminder about the Syria issue, which is the point I regret most.

Turkey is currently the only protector of around 10 million Syrians. (by comparison, the total population of Libya is 7 million) They do not get bombs, they somehow continue their commercial life and are not killed. Half of them are within our borders. When Turkish borders were left to terrorist organizations, military operations and establishing a safe corridor were inevitable. Dozens of our civilian citizens lost their lives in Daesh and PKK attacks. The presence of these terrorist organizations in Syria has led millions of Syrians to seek refuge in Turkey. Syrians receive free healthcare and education in Turkey, benefit from social security, and this costs billions of dollars annually.

Turkey has never said that it has annexed any Syrian territory. On the contrary, a tripartite agreement was signed to guarantee the territorial integrity of Syria. Current safe zones were created with the knowledge of Russia, the international supporter of the regime, for the return of Syrians who were free from terrorism and had to leave the country. Unfortunately, the problems with countries such as KSA and Egypt pushed us to sit down with Iran and Russia. If we could act together on Syria, we would have solved the problem years ago.

The most important reason that prepared the ground for the Euphrates Shield Operation is the direct attempt to threat Turkish state. The PKK and its Syrian extension, the PYD/YPG, attempted to establish a terrorist state in the region and even autonomous governments began to form cantons. All these developments made it necessary to organize a military operation in the region for the survival of Turkey, and Turkey implemented a military operation option as a last resort in the face of these developments threatening its existence.

In the notification sent to the UN, TURKEY defined the objectives of the operation as follows:
-To guarantee the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Turkey,
-To eliminate the terrorist elements in the border region and to ensure security,
-To prevent the PYD/YPG-PKK or any other terrorist organization from establishing a terrorist state in northern Syria,
-To prevent the arrival of new asylum seekers in Turkey and to return the Syrians in Turkey to these safe areas.
-To create a war-free safe zone for Syrian refugees in northern Syria

The right of self-defense under Article 51 of the UN Charter, and the 1998 Turkey-Syria Adana agreement constitute the legal basis for the operations in question.

Thank Allah(cc) these operations were successful. Today, around 2 million Syrians live in these safe zones. Not only Turkish charities, but also many Arab charities continue their activities in a safer way thanks to these regions.
I think hes talking about damming the rivers leading to iraq and syria during the arab spring with no deals. And the operation in libya. And the MB. I would be suprised if there was a single cooperation between the 2 in the last century

According to the political rift.. @sami_1 is right..

But the cooperation can be passive and on a low level till the politics are aligned..

Last edited:
I think hes talking about damming the rivers leading to iraq and syria during the arab spring with no deals. And the operation in libya. And the MB. I would be suprised if there was a single cooperation between the 2 in the last century
If between Egypt and Turkey then yes we had cooperation. One of the cooperation was the deal of Turkish MRTP-20 (fast patrol craft) and the other was the deal of 10 TAI ANKA UCAV drone. In addition, Turkey is our third biggest exporters with $1.96B.
if he didnt call putin, syria wouldnt be a thing and its a real shame we didnt help assad stablize the country although somethings wrong doesnt mean we leave syria. THeres no brotherhood in the future of countries and erdogan's idiotic policies made him lose egypt as an ally infact turning it into an enemy and no theres no "unbreakable" brotherhood between 4 centuries of colonlization isnt a sign of brotherhood and theres really hardly anything the egyptian military would get satisfied by from turkey. Until erdogan is removed dont expect any sort of cooperation between the two
Like the egyptian expression "el masale7 betetsale7". Look at the turkish-emirati relation, before 2012 they were good but then it was at the bottom until MBZ visited Erdogan in Ankara. And Egypt sent their delegation in Turkey to discuss about renewing relation. To show you that relations can be restored, neither Egypt nor Turkey stopped trading. Business is Business. UAE hates the MB as much as we do. Turkey began even to stop airing Muslim Brotherhood media like Mekamelin that's why Moataz Matar Mohamed Nasser moved to London so they can continue their shitty channels. One day or another the realition will be restored as it was before 2012-2013. The Middle East alliance will need Turkey and Egypt if they gonna do something in Iran.

According to the political rift.. @sami_1 is right.. but the cooperation can be passive and on a low level till the politics are aligned..
True but the cooperation will start step by step. Seeing an Egyptian military delegation talking with Turkish military firms was unimaginable between 2013 to 2020. Both countries are starting to renormalize their relation in various sectors (economy, military, tourism, agriculture) even Gas hahahaha

Last edited:
You know, it's actually a very difficult decision. While the Su-35 is and would be a great addition to the EAF, the fact remains that it's avionics and radar are not as good as the F-15EX. There is also the advantage of the F-15 being a western platform making instantly compatible with the EAF's entire F-16 fleet as well as the Rafales. The only remaining issue (and I think it's a done deal tbh) is that they agree to the F-15 and not the Su-35 but with a deal for AMRAAMs to support the new jets as well as integrate their function on all block 52s.

If between Egypt and Turkey then yes we had cooperation. One of the cooperation was the deal of Turkish MRTP-20 (fast patrol craft) and the other was the deal of 10 TAI ANKA UCAV drone. In addition, Turkey is our third biggest exporters with $1.96B.

Like the egyptian expression "el masale7 betetsale7". Look at the turkish-emirati relation, before 2012 they were good but then it was at the bottom until MBZ visited Erdogan in Ankara. And Egypt sent their delegation in Turkey to discuss about renewing relation. To show you that relations can be restored, neither Egypt nor Turkey stopped trading. Business is Business. UAE hates the MB as much as we do. Turkey began even to stop airing Muslim Brotherhood media like Mekamelin that's why Moataz Matar Mohamed Nasser moved to London so they can continue their shitty channels. One day or another the realition will be restored as it was before 2012-2013. The Middle East alliance will need Turkey and Egypt if they gonna do something in Iran.

True but the cooperation will start step by step. Seeing an Egyptian military delegation talking with Turkish military firms was unimaginable between 2013 to 2020. Both countries are starting to renormalize their relation in various sectors (economy, military, tourism, agriculture) even Gas hahahaha
Yes on a passive way..slow and steady..

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom