What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

1647973137106.png

Last edited:
For your point of view under which military union did Egypt open its borders to the French soldiers? You acted with the intelligence and coordination of a foreign military country within your own borders. If you are accusing something about Turkey's NATO mission, you should know that your situation is worse.
If you are talking about SIRLI this was about providing recconasance missions over the whole of the westren desert and at that time after the chaos of the reveloution we did not have the capability or the equipment to do that but the french surely did they provided reconasance while the AF bombs the bypassers. Now that the economy and the situation has been constant we aqquired these reconasance planes and ground survalance equipment from both the US and France so it isnt like opening a military base solely for a forign country it was an operation and ended after the equipment was aquired and less bypasses were recorded

We are opening our borders to NATO personnel because we are members of the union. However, the power of motion for all activities belongs to the TGNA. For your point of view under which military union did Egypt open its borders to the French soldiers? You acted with the intelligence and coordination of a foreign military country within your own borders. If you are accusing something about Turkey's NATO mission, you should know that your situation is worse.
Do you know how many French soldiers were in Egypt during Operation Sirli? They were maximum 10. Because there was pilots and his reconnaisance crew that flew the MERLIN III(surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft). The rest was in an air base (north west of Egypt) and their job was to analyze with the Egyptian army the data given by the MERLIN III crew. We hosted them to help us to secure our borders with Libya and stop illegal smugglers and terrorist from entering our country and to stop launching terrorist attacks. Plus we didn't have the technology edge that can help us spying on smugglers and criminals because of that 1100km desert. But now we have the capabilities to do it.

Dix hommes en descendent, des Français arrivés en Egypte quelques jours plus tôt avec des visas « touristes » --> Ten men get out, French people who arrived in Egypt a few days earlier with “tourist” visas (source : disclose)

Is this a new aircraft number?

View attachment 826131

You know, it's actually a very difficult decision. While the Su-35 is and would be a great addition to the EAF, the fact remains that it's avionics and radar are not as good as the F-15EX. There is also the advantage of the F-15 being a western platform making instantly compatible with the EAF's entire F-16 fleet as well as the Rafales. The only remaining issue (and I think it's a done deal tbh) is that they agree to the F-15 and not the Su-35 but with a deal for AMRAAMs to support the new jets as well as integrate their function on all block 52s.

The keel section of the 4th MEKO for the EN is great news. But why haven't we seen any more pictures of the previous 3? Why isn't the first one which should be complete and testing in the process shown in any pictures? Strange.

This is the only one we've seen and it's old.

1647969174945.png

Last edited:
You know, it's actually a very difficult decision. While the Su-35 is and would be a great addition to the EAF, the fact remains that it's avionics and radar are not as good as the F-15EX. There is also the advantage of the F-15 being a western platform making instantly compatible with the EAF's entire F-16 fleet as well as the Rafales. The only remaining issue (and I think it's a done deal tbh) is that they agree to the F-15 and not the Su-35 but with a deal for AMRAAMs to support the new jets as well as integrate their function on all block 52s.
We do agree on all that bro.. But procuring the F-15 alone is too risky for the Egyptian policies of diversifying the armament sources.. its national security, the sovereignty and independence in armament And its strategic alliance with both Russia and the US.. So It is going to be either the F-15 along with the SU-35.. or Egypt will go just for the SU-35 for safety.. no other choices..

The keel section of the 4th MEKO for the EN is great news. But why haven't we seen any more pictures of the previous 3? Why isn't the first one which should be complete and testing in the process shown in any pictures? Strange.

This is the only one we've seen and it's old.

View attachment 826303
I wanted you to see the video that was deleted to believe what I said earlier, you are the only one I wanted to see

We do agree on all that bro.. But procuring the F-15 alone is too risky for the Egyptian policies of diversifying the armament sources.. its national security, the sovereignty and independence in armament And its strategic alliance with both Russia and the US.. So It is going to be either the F-15 along with the SU-35.. or Egypt will go just for the SU-35 for safety.. no other choices..

They can't have both, my bro. You remember what Pompeo said about CAATSA and the offer for the F-15s to replace the Su-35s? So the US will never allow the EAF to have both and with what the general said sounds like a done deal meaning the EAF seems to have agreed to give up the Su-35 deal and is now going with the F-15s. Otherwise McKenzie would've never said they will provide Egypt with F-15s.

I wanted you to see the video that was deleted to believe what I said earlier, you are the only one I wanted to see

I saw it. But it doesn't mean much because it's probably old. Are you saying they will be getting both types? No way.

They can't have both, my bro. You remember what Pompeo said about CAATSA and the offer for the F-15s to replace the Su-35s? So the US will never allow the EAF to have both and with what the general said sounds like a done deal meaning the EAF seems to have agreed to give up the Su-35 deal and is now going with the F-15s. Otherwise McKenzie would've never said they will provide Egypt with F-15s.

I saw it. But it doesn't mean much because it's probably old. Are you saying they will be getting both types? No way.
Simply put, a believer is not stung twice from the same hole..

"The Israelis said it was better for the U.S. and Israel to have U.S. weapon systems in Egypt instead of those from the Russian or Chinese governments, the two Israeli defense officials said."

Last edited:
Egyptian MEKO A200EN frigate

1648113932427.png

These frigates are distinguished by the difficulty of detecting them (Stealth), as they can open sea gaps, infiltrate and carry out a decisive naval strike thanks to the strength and intensity of their armaments, as well as thanks to the capabilities of their radars, electronic systems, devices, sensors and sonars. Together with the submarines Type 209/1400MOD they form a terrifying duo called “Silent killers“.. Here it becomes clear Egypt’s insistence on owning the latest technologies in the world in the maritime field and its preference over the eastern parts that are stronger in armament but less advanced technologically, because the fifth generation wars have become dependent on advanced electronic warfare systems in the first place, then the armament in the second place..

The MEKO A200EN will have a configuration which will be as follows:

- The frigate displacement will be ranging from 3700 to 4000 tons with a length of 121 meters.

- It will be equipped with the latest generation of Thales NS-110 4D AESA air and surface surveillance radar which is an advanced and upgraded version of the original NS-100 3D radar

- Decoys launchers for C310 high-performance anti-torpedo counter-measures system,

- 2× 32 Tube laser-decoys launchers for Rheinmetall Multi Ammunition Softkill System EM/IR (MASS),

- Thales SCORPION Electronic Warfare Support Measures System (ECM),

- SATCOM System, also for the sonar, the Egyptian navy MEKO A200 is planned to be equipped with a towed array sonar.

For the armament and weaponry system, it will be fitted with :

• 16 RBS 15 Mk III Block 3 surface-to-surface missiles with a range of 200 km.. with land attack capability..or latest generation of Exocet Anti-ships missiles

• 32 vertical launch cells for launching VL-MIca-NG air defense missiles with a range of 40 km and a speed of Mach 4 times the speed of sound 4 times

• Two MSI 30mm air-defense, anti-fast boat guns or Oerlikon Searanger 20mm naval guns

• Two types of Torpedos: DM2A4 Seahake and MU-90 launchers with a maximum range of 23 km

• Oto Melara 127mm cannon, which is capable of firing Dart shells and smart GPS-guided Vulcano projectiles with a range of +100 km

• The frigate carries two helicopters for anti-submarine control, surveillance, reconnaissance, support and attack

• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for reconnaissance purposes

• A special forces speedboat.

1648116495443.png

Last edited:
Simply put, a believer is not stung twice from the same hole..

"The Israelis said it was better for the U.S. and Israel to have U.S. weapon systems in Egypt instead of those from the Russian or Chinese governments, the two Israeli defense officials said."

ik it they would want us to be dragged with a war in iran so israel can lead the coalition and become integeral in the ME. Irans leadership wont be changed its just for the cutting of arab countries with egypt to preform israels and iran imperalistic dreams. The Su-35 should not be given up at any cost this is our only chance to be freed from american influence

Last edited:
ik it they would want us to be dragged with a war in iran so israel can lead the coalition and become integeral in the ME. Irans leadership wont be changed its just for the cutting of arab countries with egypt to preform israels and iran imperalistic dreams. The Su-35 should not be given up at any cost this is our only chance to be freed from american influence
Israel will never lead the coalition. It will be always Egypt who will lead it. Look at the last summit, MBZ and Bennet didn't visit to each other to talk about the coalition but they went to Egypt to do it. Egypt is the most influential and powerful player in the Middle East. Right now, Saudi Arabia isn't talking publicly with Israel and Egypt will be the factor that connects the relationships between Israel and KSA to formed the coalition. Plus Egypt is already dragged in this war. We sent our navy forces and some of our F-16 to Yemen and El Sisi said in a interview, geishna fi masafet el seka lel defa3 3an okhwatna fi Khalij (our army is on the way to defend our brothers in the Gulf). I like to change the quote of Anwar El Sadat (allah yerhamo) when he said in his 6 october victory speech : "Egypt has now his shield and sword" to "Egypt is the shield and the sword od the Arabs".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom