What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

There is another video that was deleted from inside the factory and it has very excellent pictures that I posted to some people and it is not on any platform

someone banned that italian guy because he said turkish weapons are made of mostly of european components and are literal copies lol
Funny.. They can handle the truth. I got banned because a pakistani said "Turkey did not follow US directives on geopolitics- Egypt did"

So I told him "That's why Turkey host an american air base in her soil hahahaha. So stop worshiping Turkey and talking nonsense."

And he responded with "let me shut you out of this thread for talking impolitely and making nonsensical claims about what I do or not. And then when you have manners return to you we can talk"

Was he banned from the thread or the entire site?

Last edited:
Funny.. They can handle the truth. I got banned because a pakistani said "Turkey did not follow US directives on geopolitics- Egypt did"

So I told him "That's why Turkey host an american air base in her soil hahahaha. So stop worshiping Turkey and talking nonsense."

And he responded with "let me shut you out of this thread for talking impolitely and making nonsensical claims about what I do or not. And then when you have manners return to you we can talk"

i think the site the italian

My dear friend, why this obsession with Turkey even in such an irrelevant title?

There is no air base in Turkey dedicated to the USA. The ownership of all the facilities on the Incirlik base belong to the state of the Republic of Turkey. Its command belongs to the Turkish air force. However, the base is one of NATO integrated bases with tactical nuclear weapons.

Likewise, the Turkish air force maintains warplanes in the Baltic states and Poland. Until 2021, we led the NATO High Readiness Response Force headquartered in Romania. Previously, we carried out the Allied Joint Force Command term command. I can give too many examples. Since Turkey is a member of this union, it fulfills its responsibilities within this structure.

We are opening our borders to NATO personnel because we are members of the union. However, the power of motion for all activities belongs to the TGNA. For your point of view under which military union did Egypt open its borders to the French soldiers? You acted with the intelligence and coordination of a foreign military country within your own borders. If you are accusing something about Turkey's NATO mission, you should know that your situation is worse.

These disinformative type discourses are really baseless, but if you are really curious about military structring inside TR, if you open a topic, I can give you very detailed information and some documents. TY

My dear friend, why this obsession with Turkey even in such an irrelevant title?

There is no air base in Turkey dedicated to the USA. The ownership of all the facilities on the Incirlik base belong to the state of the Republic of Turkey. Its command belongs to the Turkish air force. However, the base is one of NATO integrated bases with tactical nuclear weapons.

Likewise, the Turkish air force maintains warplanes in the Baltic states and Poland. Until 2021, we led the NATO High Readiness Response Force headquartered in Romania. Previously, we carried out the Allied Joint Force Command term command. I can give too many examples. Since Turkey is a member of this union, it fulfills its responsibilities within this structure.

We are opening our borders to NATO personnel because we are members of the union. However, the power of motion for all activities belongs to the TGNA. For your point of view under which military union did Egypt open its borders to the French soldiers? You acted with the intelligence and coordination of a foreign military country within your own borders. If you are accusing something about Turkey's NATO mission, you should know that your situation is worse.

These disinformative type discourses are really baseless, but if you are really curious about military structring inside TR, if you open a topic, I can give you very detailed information and some documents. TY
It isn't about obsession of Turkey at all, he was talking shit about Egypt that we are American puppet etc.. So i showed him that we don't have an american air base. It isn't against you. I know that you are in NATO and you play an important role in it. I repeat again it isn't against you or Turkey.

It isn't about obsession of Turkey at all, he was talking shit about Egypt that we are American puppet etc.. So i showed him that we don't have an american air base. It isn't against you. I know that you are in NATO and you play an important role in it. I repeat again it isn't against you or Turkey.
Then I apologize for misunderstanding you.My intention was not to write anything offensive. I just wanted to respond to a claim that I see quite often on the forum.

Then I apologize for misunderstanding you.My intention was not to write anything offensive. I just wanted to respond to a claim that I see quite often on the forum.
I know that's why i wrote something offensive against him in the other thread because i see it often on the forum. Especially when they criticize our politcs our geopolitics diplomacy when they don't know anything about it. So sorry if it was offensive to you.

Other subject who is in your PFP? there is Mustafa Kamal Ataturk and maybe Mehmet the Conqueror or Alparslan?

I know that's why i wrote something offensive against him in the other thread because i see it often on the forum. Especially when they criticize our politcs our geopolitics diplomacy when they don't know anything about it. So sorry if it was offensive to you
Yes, there are quite common misconceptions in the forum about Egypt's geopolitical conditions and even its potential. It would be very useful for all members if a few friends spare some time on this subject.

Other subject who is in your PFP? there is Mustafa Kamal Ataturk and maybe Mehmet the Conqueror or Alparslan?
Two important leaders of my state. One of them enabled us to make Anatolia our home. Alparslan Han. The other is our Republic's founding leader Atatürk.

Yes, there are quite common misconceptions in the forum about Egypt's geopolitical conditions and even its potential. It would be very useful for all members if a few friends spare some time on this subject.

Two important leaders of my state. One of them enabled us to make Anatolia our home. Alparslan Han. The other is our Republic's founding leader Atatürk.
I was close hahahaha

you really shouldnt take MMM-E seriously or some pakistanis as for the replies and comments i saw they barely know anything about Egypt's geopolitics diplomacy or even weaponary. Theres so many projects that never see the light of the media this country's armed forces know how to not show off until its ready in service or final stages of tests and first stages of mass production. We will only have everything on hand 20 years from now if the world doesnt kill itself in the next 2 decades. I sometimes appreciate the sacrfices made and the resliance of countering the huge ammount israeli influence on our weapon's exporters and yet we take what we want in the end. Ruling this country was never an easy job now its getting harder due to economic refreshment and the rise that has been done in 8 years is astounding its time for local investors to invest in productive buissneses the goverment has provided us with everything and even CNC macheines to manafacture the macheines that produce cars planes and everything.

For your point of view under which military union did Egypt open its borders to the French soldiers? You acted with the intelligence and coordination of a foreign military country within your own borders. If you are accusing something about Turkey's NATO mission, you should know that your situation is worse.
Can you expend on this French thing.. it seems interesting!?

In brief:

From now to 2030 Egypt will procure, on top of a medium Aircraft Carrier weighting 40 000 tons equipped with 20 Rafale M and 10 more aircrafts including helicopters for a total of 30 aircrafts.. and Equipping the 2 LHDs.. Egypt will get 2 more supply ships (including fuel supplies) from Spanish Navantia, 2 more Gowind corvettes and 2 Belhara frigates with Aster 30 missiles, and one more French FREMM fully equipped as well as a number of Scorpene submarines to replace the old Romeo subs and/or 2 SMX OCEAN submarines.. Also 4 more MEKO-200 frigates and 4 Meko-300 frigates for air-defense from Germany.. and 2 more latest Berghamini frigates with Aster-30 and 32 cells from Italy..

Last edited:
Is this a new aircraft number?

1647914932823.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom