What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I still disagree with f15s, we must stick with russian because at the end of the day, egy is looking for its security interests.

Doesn't it at least frustrate you a little bit? Makes you really wonder what cards the US brought out to make the EAF fold like a cheap deck of worn-out street cards! lol Shameful walahi.

I think it's also important not to lose sight of how much better the F-15 would be for the EAF. Much more compatible with the rest of the fleet including the Rafales. Coms, weapons packages, IFF, etc. It might not cobra or tumble down backwards at 3000ft or dance with the balalaika lol, but I do think it's a better choice from a technical and compatible perspective.

I really hope its still on the table. And didnt egypt already get like 5 of the 24 sukhois?

Nah, you know how we're the hub or rumors in Africa, bro! lol. That was nothing but a bunch of kiobash. Not a single aircraft made it to Egypt and this program was cancelled a lot earlier than many think. Just like I was saying before, had anything materialized, we would've seen several leaked pictures and I don't care how scared some of these guys get. We would've seen it in Egypt with 17 of them all ready for delivery and just sitting in Russia?!?!? That we saw and know for sure.

Doesn't it at least frustrate you a little bit? Makes you really wonder what cards the US brought out to make the EAF fold like a cheap deck of worn-out street cards! lol Shameful walahi.

I think it's also important not to lose sight of how much better the F-15 would be for the EAF. Much more compatible with the rest of the fleet including the Rafales. Coms, weapons packages, IFF, etc. It might not cobra or tumble down backwards at 3000ft or dance with the balalaika lol, but I do think it's a better choice from a technical and compatible perspective.

Nah, you know how we're the hub or rumors in Africa, bro! lol. That was nothing but a bunch of kiobash. Not a single aircraft made it to Egypt and this program was cancelled a lot earlier than many think. Just like I was saying before, had anything materialized, we would've seen several leaked pictures and I don't care how scared some of these guys get. We would've seen it in Egypt with 17 of them all ready for delivery and just sitting in Russia?!?!? That we saw and know for sure.
Well based on my own research, the rafale spectra radar successfully intercepted the pesa radar of the su 35, there's speculation that Egypt has left them in Russia so that an aesa radar can be installed on them. There's a youtuber named ehab khatamesh that talked about a sipri report on this manner, tho I dont remember what video it was exactly, you'll have to go back and binge search it. There's also sherif elsirfy who spoke on the manner as well.

I dont trust the f15 deal because we don't want any limitations or kill switches to either the weaponry or spare parts. I'd be perfectly fine just giving us the viper varient for the f 16s, but thats yet to happen, which is why I was advocating for replacing the falcons with French, greek, Emirati and Indian mirage 2000s, and getting license and rights to produce the spare parts for the mig 35, and its radar/engines. I'm still decently hopeful like @The SC

The Su-35 deal until last January, there is no news of its cancellation. It is possible that with the start of the war and the sanctions, the deal was canceled, but there is nothing official so far. We reached the 9234 fighter, numbering an Egyptian squadron
The American F15ex deal with 40 fighters is an unexpected deal from a country like America
There is also the release of Al-Amram and other munitions, the development of the Abrams M1A2 and not forgetting the C6, as well as the Link 16, including Thaad and Patriots for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the F35 deal for the UAE continues.

The Su-35 deal until last January, there is no news of its cancellation. It is possible that with the start of the war and the sanctions, the deal was canceled, but there is nothing official so far. We reached the 9234 fighter, numbering an Egyptian squadron
The American F15ex deal with 40 fighters is an unexpected deal from a country like America
There is also the release of Al-Amram and other munitions, the development of the Abrams M1A2 and not forgetting the C6, as well as the Link 16, including Thaad and Patriots for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the F35 deal for the UAE continues.

I like how you call it.. Al-Amram like an Arabic name..HaHaHa!

We can add to it Al-F-15

1647400759914.png

What Egypt already has:

M1A2 (Baseline): Production began in 1986 and entered service in 1992[143][unreliable source?] (77 built for the U.S. and more than 600 M1s upgraded to M1A2, 315 for Saudi Arabia, 1,005 for Egypt, 218 for Kuwait). The M1A2 offers the tank commander an independent thermal sight and ability to, in rapid sequence, shoot at two targets without the need to acquire each one sequentially, also 2nd generation depleted uranium armor components.[144]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

Egypt wants to upgrade to a special version M1A2E..

Just like the M1A2S (Saudi Package).. Saudi Arabian variant upgrade of the M1A2 based on M1A2 SEP, with some features, such as depleted uranium armor, believed to be missing and replaced by special armor. (442 M1A2s upgraded to M1A2S).[146][147]

Last edited:
I like how you call it.. Al-Amram like an Arabic name..HaHaHa!

We can add to it Al-F-15

View attachment 824486

What Egypt already has:

M1A2 (Baseline): Production began in 1986 and entered service in 1992[143][unreliable source?] (77 built for the U.S. and more than 600 M1s upgraded to M1A2, 315 for Saudi Arabia, 1,005 for Egypt, 218 for Kuwait). The M1A2 offers the tank commander an independent thermal sight and ability to, in rapid sequence, shoot at two targets without the need to acquire each one sequentially, also 2nd generation depleted uranium armor components.[144]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

Egypt wants to upgrade to a special version M1A2E..

Just like the M1A2S (Saudi Package).. Saudi Arabian variant upgrade of the M1A2 based on M1A2 SEP, with some features, such as depleted uranium armor, believed to be missing and replaced by special armor. (442 M1A2s upgraded to M1A2S).[146][147]
I believe the m1a2e upgrade is a more believable objective then the f 15, just seems to good to be true its sounds off. For the egyptian abrams however, they should go the extra mile and replace the l44 gun with the longer l55 cannon, remote weapon station, laser warning receivers, and a domestic active protection system. Trophy Is off for obvious reasons

It looks like Egypt got the Aim-120 Amraam with the last batch of F-16 Blk 52..

View attachment 824756
Imagine if this is AIM-120 AMRAAM, that would be fucking awesome. I hope it is true.

Do you remember guys the strange AIM-7 Sparrow that was showcased during a video or a photo of our air force. Does anyone have any infos about it because maybe we modified it and plus US Navy modified it to be an active radar missile but didn't enter mass production i think.

Imagine if this is AIM-120 AMRAAM, that would be fucking awesome. I hope it is true.

Do you remember guys the strange AIM-7 Sparrow that was showcased during a video or a photo of our air force. Does anyone have any infos about it because maybe we modified it and plus US Navy modified it to be an active radar missile but didn't enter mass production i think.
Aim-7 vs Amraam

1647477510390.png

I remember @Gomig-21 came with a picture showing modifications on the Sparrow..

We might have gone in another direction than what was intended by that red arrow on the pic of @joker87..

It is about a rare appearance of the heavy GBU-10 bomb in the armament package of the F-16 Block 52 fighters during the inspection of the Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces, Lieutenant-General Osama Askar, of one of the air bases to determine the readiness and preparedness of the air forces to carry out all tasks,.

1647481984323.png

The GBU-10 is a bomb consisting of a Mark MK-84 bomb weighing approximately 1000 kg and a laser seeker and wings for guidance., it is designed to hit high-value strategic targets such as trenches and bridges..The laser beam is directed at the specified target and the bomb is launched at the specified hostile targets with ultra-accurate aiming in a range of up to 15 km..

1647481300874.png

Note: Although this bomb was included in the armament package of the Egyptian F-16 fighters, this is its second official appearance, as it appeared 10 years ago during the activities of the Majd 2012 maneuver.

Last edited:
The Stockholm International Institute report reveals the new Egyptian military deals

The secrets of the Egyptian F-15 fighter jet deal and what it will provide to the Egyptian Air Force

There are statements by members of the Congress rejecting the deal and calling it gifts to repressive regimes - but there is something constant in American politics that may be hidden from many:

If the leaders of the American armed forces in the Pentagon decide to make a deal with a country - no matter how many members of the Congress object and voices among them condemn and reject, the deal will be passed and Congress will agree.. As the last deal was passed to Egypt by a small difference in votes, the same thing will happen with the F-15..These words do not mean that the Pentagon is in control of political affairs in the US.. But the military’s decisions are based on the interests of the American national security, and when you enter any decision or deal into the American national security space, Congress does not have the power to do anything but approve it, away from the partisan orientations of its members..

Last edited:
A Russian new photo confirms the continuation of the Egyptian Sukhoi-35 deal with the US F-15 fighter jet deal

This pic was taken on Feb. 9 meaning a month ago or so.. But on the video he says a new pic 2 days ago after the announcement about the F-15..

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom